• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Awesome smash party, Neil. Good stuff all around.

Camren - I want to see your Kirby four stock me next time. Haha. Nah, you're awesome man.

Jordan - I don't really talk to you o.o

Jordan #2 - You remind me of someone else so ****ing much! I just don't know who... oh well, you rock.

David - We own. End of story. Work on that Fox, man. I want you to be infinite shining me next time.

Doug - Samus sucks. Haha, just kiddin'. I love you man, except Double D Double F still owns you in teams. Sorry.

Daniel - Same to you. Your Marth has potential. Keep it up.

Neil - Thanks for being a good host and setting up that tournament. Sorry about owning you and taking blue Falco rights from you... wait, no I'm not. Ha, I kid, I kid. But yeah, thanks for the pizza and stuff, but you could try not being so harsh next time =P

Steven - You suck, I hate you. Just kiddin'.

Davis - You're the best. Rock on. Have my babies... wait...

However, my dog greater than all of you.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Lil' SmashFest

Awesome smash party, Neil. Good stuff all around.

Camren - I want to see your Kirby four stock me next time. Haha. Nah, you're awesome man.

Jordan - I don't really talk to you o.o

Jordan #2 - You remind me of someone else so ****ing much! I just don't know who... oh well, you rock.

David - We own. End of story. Work on that Fox, man. I want you to be infinite shining me next time.

Doug - Samus sucks. Haha, just kiddin'. I love you man, except Double D Double F still owns you in teams. Sorry.

Daniel - Same to you. Your Marth has potential. Keep it up.

Neil - Thanks for being a good host and setting up that tournament. Sorry about owning you and taking blue Falco rights from you... wait, no I'm not. Ha, I kid, I kid. But yeah, thanks for the pizza and stuff, but you could try not being so harsh next time =P

Steven - You suck, I hate you. Just kiddin'.

Davis - You're the best. Rock on. Have my babies... wait...

However, my dog greater than all of you.
Well, Davis, I'm sorry for being harsh to you, but to make it up to you - you didn't even need to post that. No one except the me, you, and GG have a smashboards account. :laugh:

Joe, if you didn't know, I wasn't expecting to make up a party on Thursday night, but so many people showed up anyway and it became a Lil' Smashfest. I'll be honest, I didn't expect it, nor did I have any GOOD friends that actually KNOW how to play smash WELL. :ohwell:
EDIT: **** Kash, you're right! I really am harsh!

Anyways, back to the party. Thanks again for coming, I actually may be thinking about doing it again. Not to be harsh, but I'm not inviting those peeps again (we usually meet and play stuff at their house).

So, I think I have enough room in the house to max out 10-12 people. I have 3 TVs, and it's just enough people for those we all know and love.
Hell, I want you all to give me feedback. If this plan sounds good, I may "officially" host Albuquerque triweeklies or monthlies. :lick:

Sliraobe God

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Eh... I had nothing better to do. Haha.

Anyways, that sounds good. I was gonna try and do a bi/tri weekly thing at my house... but it really sucks for that. Your house has quite a bit of room for lots of people. We had, what, ten over there? Steven, me, you, Daniel, Jordan, Jordan, Doug, David, and Camren, right? Pretty good group.

Hmmm, a mini smashfest went on huh? Sounded like it was fun. Wish I could have gone, too bad I was in Oregon.

I like that idea Sliraobe, it's ingenious. We'll never have too many people over, so that wouldn't be too bad of an idea, if it's down with your parents, of course.

Now, about CO getting housing, I don't think that is very possible, because we all live with parents still, and yea. Get the picture?? Maybe some of us could, but Erich can not. Davis or Steven are the most likely choice. Still though, if this was what decided on you guys coming or not, then I'd try my best. We'll see what we can do. Are you guys absolutely in need of housing??

Mmmmk...next time Davis, next time. You shall have your revenge.

Good tournament guys. We should make a results thread and post who won, places 1-10 or whatever, and so on. That way we can let the July 7th thread die out slowly.

Shapechanger

Smash Apprentice
So, uh, where do we need to report the results? Or do we? Or has it already been done?

Robert has the laptop that has the results, and I don't have Robert's number, so I guess I'll nag Joe when he gets off work tomorrow.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Twin send me your number.

I will be back in town sat night. Poss smashfest on monday?

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Make a thread in the tournament results forum and just post the results in there.

BTW everyone, my skill level has just doubled. That's right, my Falco is unstoppable, I will pillar everyone. My Marth is even better, but I'll only pull him out if the person I am facing manages to take one stock off my Falco.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I have full confidence in NM now, believe it or not. Based on what I have seen at the tournament I believe we are much better and have improved tremendously.
My God this is amazing! We should throw a party. Makes me want to work on Smash more.

hey if anyone wants to smash this weekend or even today if you're bored call me (505) 977-7926. lewis and i are looking to improve our characters and we're tired of just playing eachother lol. same with my bro.
I got Friday off, but I'm going to see my girlfriend that day because she's going on vacation for two weeks and I work Saturday, so I doubt it.

I would really, REALLY like to do some smashing though.

We need to think of something.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I normally work till about 10:15 most nights. But the late night gaming thing sounds like a fun call. All we need is a **** load of pizza

Pice

Smash Apprentice
where u guys live id be down although its have to be a weekend prolly since i gotta be at work at 7:00 every morning

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya at Lewis' house his dad doesn't really care as long as nothing gets out of hand. And we could literally stay up all night being as laid back or almost as load as we want :) So... when's the first day going to be lol?

Make a thread in the tournament results forum and just post the results in there.

BTW everyone, my skill level has just doubled. That's right, my Falco is unstoppable, I will pillar everyone. My Marth is even better, but I'll only pull him out if the person I am facing manages to take one stock off my Falco.

Paul's right on that one, I personally think his Falco pillars faster than Bombsoldier's does. It's utterly ridiculous...:dizzy:

WHAT... IN GOD'S NAME... IS HAPPENING TO YOU PAUL!?

Is that... that optimisium I smell? Cockiness? Ruthless-ness?

Who are you and what have you done with Paul?

Davis, that was hilarious!!:rotfl::laugh::chuckle:

I have full confidence in NM now, believe it or not. Based on what I have seen at the tournament I believe we are much better and have improved tremendously.

Wow Paul, even I wasn't expecting that. Snap, you've been taken over by some dark force that...made you optimistic. Yea...:confused: I totally agree Davis, let's throw a party just for Paul's change to optimism, it's the perfect excuse for one!!!

Hey guys just to let you know, I'm not here for the rest of July starting Saturday morning, so yea. If anything amazing happens, I'll have to hear about it later. I'll be back on the 28, but then I leave on the Sunday after, the 29, for Hummingbird music camp for AYO. Yea...hectic. Train well, train well.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Well erich my new goal is that when you get back I will 4 stock your Marth!!! Ha ha if only. But I plan on at least putting up a **** good fight

tw1n

Smash Champion
So does spell check lol. Oh ya has anyone else heard. At oc3 they are charging people $20 just to play bombsoldier and an additional 10 if you want your match recorded! Just to pay for his flight back to Japan. Wow huh?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Well, Paul, I guess the rest of the NMers can finally turn to you for some actual optimism, not blunt lies about how you think we can stand a chance. Meh.

Twin, (both of you), I'm sorry we are not well met. Call me Neil, the Steel-Winged G-Bird.
Anyways, I really can host the mini-smashfests if you don't want to at your house (not that I'm saying your house sucks :p). I already have 4 rooms (not very large) set up, 3 TVs and a Gamecube, and food should be readily available...

Call me at 880-8740 if you need, I will eventually get my own Albuquerque Monthlies (at my house) started.

Sliraobe God

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, just wanted to say missed you guys. Hope you're all better. I don't have time to play anymore. Wish I could.. i moved in with a few of my buddies.. and parties.. crazy.... fun, downtown, drinking... but hey. I'll still beat you davis :)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ahhh! Overload! Too much **** flying at me!

Yeah, let's hope Paul's attitude change is for the better.

I don't care where the Smashing takes place, just as long as I am there... no joke.

Haha... screw you Chris. I wanna party =(! Sexy parties, right? That's the only kind in my book.

Oh, and my usual: I will four stock you, you, and *insert nub here*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol thats funny. Hey Kash. In order to start becoming nmore flexible with my characters I'm going to pick up Mario once again. Its been a long time since I played as him seriously. My one goal. beat out your doc in our first match because as we all know, my samus can already 4 stock you ;D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am gonna be blunt my birthday sucked really badly yesterday.

Top Bottom