• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Did anyone happen to pick up a loose memory card at Joe's tournament on July 7th? I didn't realize it until recently but someone either stole my memory card at that tournament or someone took it out of the my gamecube and didn't put it back. So if anyone happened to pick up a loose memory card at that tournament let me know.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I reserved brawl today. Its like bliss and relieve from an annoying frustration all at once :) Dec. 3rd is too far away now

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yo, New Mexico! It seems that we'll meet at the MGC championships, I being one of the four who won a qualifier in OK (the others being KOS-MOS, South Paw, and Vegafuse). I recognize your week two winner, AlphaBravo, but are "Boss" and "Jacob" (your week one and three winners, respectively) part of the main NM Smash scene? Or were they just some random people who showed up and won with Peach or something?

Come to OHSNAP3 if you can!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Jacob and Boss and suck. There just some random noobs who showed up to a newb tournament and won.

Cant wait to see OK at MGC.
That is unfortunate. Were they Peach players? Or did none of you go to those tournaments?

Fortunately, the four players who I believe are OK's top 4 all qualified.

It'll be fun to play you all there :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Those ones were in roswell and Santa Fe.

Plus, me and Erich got tired didn't go last night lol.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just realized I have 29 years of membership.

True dat, true dat. Paul/Alphabravo is more than enough to represent NM though, so don't worry about a thing OK. Me and Sinz won't be going, unfortunately, and Alpha might not decide to go anyways because me and he are very short on time during the school year, but we'll see. BTW, if he goes, don't expect to beat him easily. NM's a little better than you might think we are. In any case though, it'll be fun. If he doesn't go, then you get to play Sliraobe God, who's still good, but not like Alpha is. Good luck to you guys in OK.

Alpha speaks truly. Me, then Sinz and he are all the best in NM, all the people who attended the MGC's except for the last one are NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol it would have been manslaughter if all of us went down there. I wonder if any of the current winners of the MGC tourny would have cried. Alpha you should go to that tournament and rep NM. I think you would do good.

Haha! Well you see, Davis, you've got to pull that off multiple times until I accept that fact. I do however, believe that you guys are all improving drastically, as is very evident.

I totally agree tw1n, and it would have been hilarious to watch their faces contort in horror at their own suckiness. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yea, Paul wants to go, and he told me he probably will, but as he would be going on his own, I'm not sure if his parents will let him. Hopefully they will though. Hopefully...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We should be able to, no conflicting plans.

Oh yeah, I got 30 years of membership for helping gid with one design.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I'll most likely be going to the MGC championships in october. I don't think anyone needs to worry about the fact that I'll be alone in Dallas. I've been alone in the woods before. Basically, I know how to work my way out of situations.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
The monthly occurs at 12:00 pm and goes on for practicaly the whole day. You'll be able to show up and play but I don't know if you'll be able to enter the 1v1 tournament. Hope to see you there.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Somehow I magically don't work Saturday... I've worked every Saturday ever unless I requested it off, but I checked my schedule today and it seems I don't work the 11th. Hallelujah. Let's rock 'n' roll.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Please explain how that is even possible.

Does link thrust his groin in other peoples faces? Does he moonwalk further than anyone else. Can HE KNEE!?

Pice

Smash Apprentice
magically i dont work saturday either....and ive had 6 days off this entire summer.......this will be a good monthlie

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Totally crazy, *****. I be seein' you tommorrow, dawg.

I'm editing the videos from the tournament that Paul had and some of mine and Steven's matches. I'm also going to record my progress through the Round Robin and as many other matches as possible, but I'm going to focus on the better players such as Erich and Paul. We need more matches of them to represent NM. Not that Steven and I can't all on our own ;)!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Davis, if you do bring your camcorder tomorrow to record matches that would be very awesome. We'll have to try to record that crew battle if if does take place as well as other matches; like you said. BTW, kudos for actually editing the videos that you recorded. Most people in this state just record and don't edit.

Top Bottom