• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Yup. Sure.

Anyways, I'm just telling you guys that Joe's tournaments usually aren't big enough for OOS'ers to have some real fun at, they're not meant to be massive. Paul and I, however, are going to make it the only tourney we're hosting and therefore make it huge.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah, hook me up. Though you live in Farmington I'd be hella down.

It's only like a 2-3 hour drive.

EDIT: Same goes to you, too, Erich and Everett. We live like, thirty minutes apart but we never Smash.

Wazzup wit dat?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oooh! Exciting!

But srsly, leik, foreal.

I know you called one or two early this year or something Erich, but had my hands to full (or was too lazy >.<, dont' remember) to actually get down there, but in four weeks I WILL own a car and maybe Steven and I could come down and chill with you every now and then.

On that note Johnny Law, want to see if you could spend the night tonight? I'm gonna see if Steven wants/can (which most likely be a yes) tonight and do some Smashin' so you're more than welcome to come over.

That offer goes out to pretty much everyone I consider awesome (which is about everyone). Just call me at 275-8418 and I'll ask my parents.

EDIT: OMG MY GRAMMERZ R BROKEDSHIFT+___!1!!11!+1

EDIT#2: Does anyone have Neil's number? I seem to have misplaced it. PM if you do.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Nice banner Davis. Sorry I couldn't get together today and play smash Steven. It's kind of hard when we live on opposite sides of town.

BTW everyone, if anyone wants to get together and play smash or if you want me to help you improve your game give me a call at 505-270-1131 (yeah, I'm that bored). I'm free on Saturdays and Fridays (maybe Sundays, depends).

Hmmm. Hmmm, I've been really busy as of late guys, but yea. Anyways, this weekend maybe you could come down on Saturday Davis? I'm as busy as Paul is, only on Friday's and Saturday's am I free. USUALLY. I don't have school next Tuesday so that counts too. Well, in case anyone don't know my number, here it is:

328-4871

Hear from people randomly I expect, no? In any case, see you all on Saturday. And then maybe on the 22nd for Joe's tourney. I usually am not in the mood for Smash at all after a cross-country meet, it tires me out and makes it hard to use mindgames and think, but we'll see. It might be a waste of my money, depends on how I feel. I'll probably still go don't worry. I guess I'll just have to take some sterI mean uhh...Keva Juice!! Yea!! I'll drink Keva Juice before I go, with a Kevagizer. "Energizes the mind and body." OH YEA.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
My cell phone number is:

Gotcha BAM

Yeah, this sat should be fine.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I hate you Everett...

Thank you Paul and yeah, next Saturday is the NMGC monthly, though.

Hmm. Well, I have a pretty tight schedule. I'm busy Mon-Thur and every other Friday and I usually work weekends. I'd absolutely love to get together, though. Hmm. Well, Steven is gonna spend the night at my house this Friday. Maybe we can work out some mass sleep over or something somewhere sometime somehow?

Heh, sorry.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Put a border on your banner like object sir, it looks better that way.

tw1n

Smash Champion
****it I hate my manager! He schedules me to work Saturday from 12 to 6! So I won't make it. Maybe the 22nd I will tho

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
*twitch*

Anyways, okay Everett. Thank you master of Photoshop =D!

Here's another one I idly made in computer graphics (keep in mind I've been working with photoshop for like, 8 days so that's why I suck):

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Nice banners Davis.

Wow...I just realized that the last New Mexico tournament videos posted are from over a year and a half ago. ****....we need to get some vids up.

Like, need.

Like....NEED....

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah... on that note.

GOOD NEWS! I just got my camcorder to work again (I had an error and the header was dirty or scratched or something... regardless, playback was corrupted) so now I'll have some videos up soon (hopefully... **** school).

Sweet. I'll text you or something, johnny. What are you doing Friday night? ;)

Lol.

Oh, and another one... I'm just dishing out the ****ty banners, woo:

I'll check out that place once I get home, Everett. Though, I have been browsing the Artwork Emporium.

Good to get all this contacting out. Hope to play you guys more often now than I did in the past. Awesome.

That sounds like a killer idea Davis. I think that a massive sleepover would be very fun. I probably wouldn't be able to do it at my house, at least not this time, but I'd love to do something like that on Friday night. Of course, I have a cross-country meet on Friday, so I wouldn't be getting back from that until about 7:00 or later, so I'd be getting to your house kinda late, at about 7:30-8:00. That alright?

OK guys, I'm gonna say this one las time, and NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe's tournament is on the 22nd of SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Paul do NOT YET HAVE OUR TOURNAMENT PLANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just know that it is AN UNKNOWN DATE IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big tournament, not planned yet. Joe's tournament is on the 22nd.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I still don't see why people are getting that confused.

Yeah, that's fine. I won't be home until 6:00-ish and the latest I've ever had someone come over I think was like, 1:00 AM, so that's fine, lol. I'm gonna talk to my parents about having a bundle of people spend the night Friday then we can head out in FORCE to the tournament.

Haha, that's awesome.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
>.< It's a cousin, it's not THAT important, is it? This is coming from someone who has never met ANY of his cousins. What is the relationship there anyways?

Regardless, I talk to my mom and asked her if I could, "have a bunch of people spend the night Friday," and she said okay. How much a bunch is, I don't know, I'll ask later by right now I'm inviting:

GoldenGlove
Johnnylaw
Silraobe God
Erich

If you want to come, feel free to let me know, you won't be imposing. The more the merrier.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Erich and I have a meet on friday so if we try to go we may be dead.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Alright, I talked to my mom... she said however many I can comfortably fit in my room and she says four is fine but more is pushing it. Let me know if you want to come and you aren't on that list and I'll talk to my mom.

=)

I'll PM people my infoz.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Man, I'm freakin pissed that I can't make it to the tourny. I will definitely go to Erich and Alphas big one tho. It may be the last big tournament before Brawl

tw1n

Smash Champion
I feel bad now because my Samus has rust on her armor. I've just been playing as Fox and every now and then IC's :( I feel like I've betrayed a friend

Top Bottom