• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dude, school is awesome, chicks are awesome. Just go out there is and get some.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Man I wish I could bring you all to UNM with me one day. At almost any point you can see hot girls. And almost all of them are friendly and will talk to you. And almost every girl I've met down there is a gamer of some point.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Cibola has a lot of hot girls =)

But, El Dorado has Matt Tbo.2nd Fastest kid in the nation i think.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I guess you guys disregard the fact that you are speaking about dead sexy chicks around a 13-year-old :p Lol, just kidding :chuckle: Sandia HS has a lot of hotties, trust me.

Anyways, I just need to know if any of you guys still play Yu-Gi-Oh!, which is kind of pathetic now... I kept my cards for no reason at all, but no one plays in Albuquerque anymore, so I pretty much quit...everyone's addicted to magic. But I would still love to play after around 3 years... :urg:

One last thing, NMers. My monthlies are going down the drain. Barely anybody has posted, and barely anyone can come. I'm seriously considering chopping the idea unless any of you guys speak up :( If at least 3 of you can come, I'll keep the thread going, but I doubt there will be a tournament.
The info is at:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=110577

COME TO MY MONTHLIES, RAWR!!! THEY ARE FREAKIN' SWEET!
Sliraobe God

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am really rusty, I looked at the last time i opened photoshop... 7/1/07

Hehe, you guys really haven't seen his work, have you? Wow, you've missed out. My current sig is his too. Of course, I'm going to update very soon with this one...although I would like one with Piers in it, 'cause Piers is freakin' awesome. Or Isaac...if nothing good with Piers is around.

Whoa. Guys, Sinz is getting beserk with broken controller, it's scary! Believe me everyone will be getting better just because of his playstyle now, it is making me scared.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
so im trying to get people to go to your tournament lol how meny people will go ? and i think we will need housing =)

yes i had to post it in here too

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That is Ken geedorah and he is talking about joes tourney on the 22nd.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
so im trying to get people to go to your tournament lol how meny people will go ? and i think we will need housing =)

yes i had to post it in here too
and as i said in the other one my bro and i will be able to provide housing for however many people and provide practice for anyone who wants to come over (Davis) the night before. We may even be able to house at our apartment which is in albuquerque so it would be closer to the tourny

Yea, Sinz has picked up a different character, you'll like it when you meet it. Hehehe.

It'd be cool if CO came to this one, but I honestly think you should wait and come to the one me and Paul are hosting in October. It'll be much, much bigger. Joe's tourney's usually only have about 15-20 people at it. Paul and mine will have at least 40, maybe up to 60. It's your call though.

elmizatron

Smash Rookie
Ya my bro and I are always open for housing

nice

Yea, Sinz has picked up a different character, you'll like it when you meet it. Hehehe.

It'd be cool if CO came to this one, but I honestly think you should wait and come to the one me and Paul are hosting in October. It'll be much, much bigger. Joe's tourney's usually only have about 15-20 people at it. Paul and mine will have at least 40, maybe up to 60. It's your call though.
well i ment yours lol

F

Fergadîs™

who told you ?!?! lol

yeah i just made like 5 differnt names becouse i was bored and wanted to be cool like Ferdi
Yeah pretty much.

Also Sinz progress on banner? And when is the October tourney again the 22nd?

No no. Here, let me make it very clear:

JOE'S TOURNAMENT: SEPTEMBER 22ND, NOT THE ONE YOU WANT TO COME TO.

ME AND PAUL'S TOURNAMENT: UNDECIDED DATE IN OCTOBER, PROBABLY THE MIDDLE OF IT. Sound good? The October date is not yet planned, so yea. We'll make a new thread about it when we've got all the details.

Top Bottom