• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
In Albuquerque? Not far. At least from my house. Half the smahsers in Albuquerque live on one side of town, the other on the other side... really annoying. It's about 20 minutes, I think. Just a short drive on the free way.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Ummm Ill be getting there on the 20th think thats a Fri. Ill stay for 2 days at a Hotel or if you guys wanna house me and a buddy that would save a few hundred bucks so I can hit the bar after a great day of smashing. If not thats alright

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
July 20th, I assume.

Hell yeah. I'll talk to my friend and we'll set something up for you and your friend. Give you a night on the town ('cept I'm only 15, so no alcohol and smokes, sorry XD).

All these tournaments are hosted in Albuquerque, usually. Sorry Rusty.

Yep, that they are. You'll have to be doing some convincing if you want to come to one...

Sounds good Mr. J. Hear from you soon ah? Let us know how the housing turns out Davis.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Well I figure it's due time for me to start posting in this thread...

So, what do you guys chat about in the "Official NM Thread"?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Official... ha... haha... WAHAHAHAHAHA *busts out laughing*

I remember when we tried to see who could get the most consecutive posts in a row. Good thing there wasn't mods around then. Haha.

We don't talk about much because no one ever seems to want to post here, but mostly tournaments, monthlies, and each other. We like to yell at AlphaBravo, too =)

True dat, true dat. Yelling at Alphabravo seems to be a hobby by most in here.

Haha! I remember that too Davis! We were making quad and quintuple posts. Man, that was great stuff!!

We don't really talk about anything in particular. This is where we do a lot of the trash talk, including against each other which is usually just for fun, discuss tournaments, how our day went, blah blah blah. Random stuff, eh?? Why do you ask? Are you going to be moving here or something?

And of course Paul must have his negative take on the subject...*sigh*

Cool, cool. We've also got another person moving into the area by the end of the summer, whose from Chicago, Illinois. Sound good??

Nevermind, the other person WAS Kitsune, he just changed his avatar, so I thought it wasn't him at first.

Fiend?? Aaah, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I am the master of fiends, the devil himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TEST ME YOUNG ONE, OR YOUR SOUL SHALL BE CRUSHED IN THE BLACK OBLIVION OF NOTHINGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

I dun pushed'd the wrong button. *whimper*

Anywho, Steven made me realize something the other day on AIM... he won't be here for the July 7th tournament, therefore I lack a doubles partner...

Who wants sexy ol' Davis on their team ;)?

Pice

Smash Apprentice
well u are better then my current partner but im still gonna stick with him sry

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Thought you would. What if I kill Darci? ^_^

Meh. I'll see if Neil wants to be my partner. By the way, Joe. Neil joined our crew. So it is now:
Davis, Kashakunaki
Steven, GoldenGlove
Kendric, Mitsurento
Joe, Pice
Neil, Silarobe (**** I'll get that eventually) God

And soon to be Kitsune as well.

EDIT: Sliraobe! There we go, haha.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ok so me and golden glove are the best.......and the rest is crap.....lol, jk jk

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
So, you guys figured it out... I guess it wasn't so hard when someone randomly says something about me, but hey, I wanted it to be a surprise. lawl. Surprises, who get surprised anymore?

Well, Pice, you seem very confident, I can't wait to get over there to pwn you... I've been hardened by the harsh weather and cold people, I've been trained to kill and not think twice before doing it again... I've made love to a dog, and didn't call her back the next day... I will show you what happens to people who call themselves the best... RAWR!! Fear me!!!1!

So, yeah... RAWR!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
So, you guys figured it out... I guess it wasn't so hard when someone randomly says something about me, but hey, I wanted it to be a surprise. lawl. Surprises, who get surprised anymore?

Well, Pice, you seem very confident, I can't wait to get over there to pwn you... I've been hardened by the harsh weather and cold people, I've been trained to kill and not think twice before doing it again... I've made love to a dog, and didn't call her back the next day... I will show you what happens to people who call themselves the best... RAWR!! Fear me!!!1!

So, yeah... RAWR!
Lmfao. Owned.

Much better than I could have done.

Top Bottom