• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Okay everyone, I've been checking out your videos, they're actually entertaining :)
I dare not criticize anybody, Neil being mister smash noob/new to tourney scene.
(I'm still working on everybody's names...so...next post, please tell me, sorry :()

Everett- Your pichu is too hilarious . . . :laugh:
Erich- MARTH OWNAGE!!! :p Oh, upload a vid of your falco if you can please!
Davis - In my opinion, your Dr. Mario has more potential than your falco, sorry :cry:
Paul - Didn't see any vids.
Pice (is it Joe? sorry!) - It's interesting, your marth is very "consistent".
GG (no clue, sorry :urg:) - Holy ****! I worship the fact you play mewtwo, he seriously has Taj potential :lick:

If i missed anybody, which I would be terribly sorry if I did, you may mess up my character so bad to sex-change level at the NinjaMonkey monthly.

Erich, because my parents are safety freaks for an out-of-state tourney, I might need some quick details. CCCT is a 7-hour drive :(

Neil (Sliraobe God, who is finally a Smash Child)
ok ok i admit it...that game i got compleltey f smash happy....buy my falc did better :)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lol. I think my number one issue, as you noticed Erich, is side stepping. I am way too side stepping happy and so many times Steven would just wait for me to do it then smack me. I'm trying to do it less. I'll also take everything else into account. See, this is the reason we need monthlies ^_^! This'll be great, guys.

Also, of course my Doc has more potential than my Falco. Sensei-Smashmac knows all! Doc is the sexiest beast on the planet AND I don't know what I'm talking about. Doc is my main, anyways, so of course he will be better than my Falco.

Mmm...Everyone should have more videos up sometime between now and about a week after July 7th.

That was a quick detail, I didn't even know it was a 7 hour drive. That's less than I thought though, phew. I'll give some details on it later, but right now, I'm too lazy. In a few posts or so.

That is exactly why we need monthlies Davis, exactly.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
No problem, Steven. Really, your mewtwo ownz.
I didn't mean it that way, Pice (WHOSE NAME I STILL DON'T KNOW :dizzy::(:urg:), I'll bet your Marth combos fastfallers well...

Anyways, let's see...what should we talk about . . . :ohwell:

Davis took that long to figure out the point of a monthlie...
Erich is too lazy to get the CCCT roadtrip together...
The rest of you are too busy trying to upload vids for a sexy party...

Aha! I got a question. I'm not exactly the type to upload vids by recording it on camera, rather I record it on a VCR tape. How exactly can you get the media on the computer??? :confused: I heard you can use Dazzle, which I don't have :mad:. Somebody help me!!!

Thanks! :lick:

Thanatos180

Smash Rookie
Davis took that long to figure out the point of a monthlie...
I have to stop myself from being an *** and saying **** you. I've known what the point of monthlies were shortly after I joined the competitive scene, and I've been trying to organize one in Albuquerque for a good 8 months or so and now we finally got one. I was just stating the obvious.

Pice's name is Joe. And on that note, my Falco will own you any day of the week, Joe ;)!

P.S. This is Kashakunaki.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I have to stop myself from being an *** and saying **** you. I've known what the point of monthlies were shortly after I joined the competitive scene, and I've been trying to organize one in Albuquerque for a good 8 months or so and now we finally got one. I was just stating the obvious.
Ha, he was just kidding man.

Pice

Smash Apprentice

Pice's name is Joe. And on that note, my Falco will own you any day of the week, Joe ;)!

P.S. This is Kashakunaki.
o rly davis?.......then how about we make our mm falco dittos only?

o ya guys this is an iconic moment.....100 pages :) yay we only took this long to do it....*sigh*ponders the significance of NM smash *

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Ya, I noticed that, too. *sighs*

Poor New Mexico.

Nah, but I'll make another MM with you. $10, Falco vs. Falco, best 2/3.
wwll well look like we got a chicken davis...lol lets just cut the mm down to 25 and make it falcos?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Aha! I got a question. I'm not exactly the type to upload vids by recording it on camera, rather I record it on a VCR tape. How exactly can you get the media on the computer??? :confused: I heard you can use Dazzle, which I don't have :mad:. Somebody help me!!!

Thanks! :lick:
Again, self-quoting ftw! Besides, my video cameras SUCK. BTW, Davis, sorry about that... I didn't know that was offensive (even though I was just kidding) :urg: I don't blame you for being :grrr:.

The deadline for Ramada Inn's reserved rooms at Colorado with the SPECIAL CCCT rate is TOMORROW (Friday June 8th) which is probably the day you are reading this, Erich!!! (Let me be clear, jk.) But really, I'd give more than one week to plan a huge, pure-awesome trip.

Sliraobe God (who is currently reading online articles about uploading vids.)

EDIT: I checked around the videography section...and screw the vcr. I found out I need a capture card if I'm going to do camera-computer. Could I borrow any of your guys's capture cards? PM me and we'll talk about it later!!! Thanks.

Yea, hehe, for four days. Anyways though, back to the present...

Well, Sliraobe, it looks like me and Sinz have to go it alone with our crew, we can't invite anyone else to come with us...kinda sucks. We'll have to plan a big trip for all of ALB. one of these days. We'll make it for the Blue/Red tournament during winter break in California, or for one of the FC's, as Davis was talking about. Sorry about that.:ohwell: BTW, Kash wasn't offended by your statement, he was being sarcastic, that's just how he is on the boards. Don't be quite so apologetic, if you get a response like that, then they're just playing the same game you are, you're still clear of any charges.:lick::p

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Yea, hehe, for four days. Anyways though, back to the present...

Well, Sliraobe, it looks like me and Sinz have to go it alone with our crew, we can't invite anyone else to come with us...kinda sucks. We'll have to plan a big trip for all of ALB. one of these days. We'll make it for the Blue/Red tournament during winter break in California, or for one of the FC's, as Davis was talking about. Sorry about that.:ohwell: BTW, Kash wasn't offended by your statement, he was being sarcastic, that's just how he is on the boards. Don't be quite so apologetic, if you get a response like that, then they're just playing the same game you are, you're still clear of any charges.:lick::p
Teaching me the ways of forum life, Erich? :embarrass
There's way too many online forums out there, this sorta stuff is second nature. :p
(You GOTTA admit, Kash did sound pretty serious with his asterisk abuse.)

About the CCCT, I don't mind. I probably won't be going anyway, *for just a second tourney, I'm not going out-of-state 400 miles away*. Time to get my name off the preregistered list..

BTW, how was your Utah trip, which I have no clue what it was about?
Sliraobe God

It was amazing. First time I've ever been there, it was really fun. Did things that you probably wouldn't understand the significance of though.

True, true. A big tourney isn't a good 2nd tourney.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ok guys my name is Joe silarobe and i was the host of the last tourny as well as the july 7 one......i accept ur criticism of marth without a problem, i am a f smash spammer with marth i accept it.......it works some of the time..................but was it a mormon thing erich?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Howdy howdy howdy.

Welcome back you two, I hope you had fun ^_^

I'd let you borrow my capture card, but... no. I don't even know how to work the **** thing myself. I just use my camcorder. Woo doggie. I need a not-so-gimpy tripod, also... *remembers how is camcorder almost got knocked down three times last tournament*

Grr.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Howdy howdy howdy.

Welcome back you two, I hope you had fun ^_^

I'd let you borrow my capture card, but... no. I don't even know how to work the **** thing myself. I just use my camcorder. Woo doggie. I need a not-so-gimpy tripod, also... *remembers how is camcorder almost got knocked down three times last tournament*

Grr.
what kind of capture card do u have? and do u have the software? if u dont want it are u interested in selling?

Cool beans MJ (hehehe, beat that nickname). We live in Albuquerque, all of us do. Were pretty spread out over the east and west side. Post some more if you need more info.

Yea, it was a Mormon thing Joe. How'd you guess?;)

Me no have capture card!!!!!!! Me no know what it even is!!!! Sort of...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I don't think Albuquerque is far north from Tuscon... isn't it just directly east of Tucson? Let me check a map real quick like.

Huh, I lied. Seems to me about 160-180 miles North of Tuscon.

Meh. Nah. I like it. Besides, it's more of a TV Tuner than a capture card.

Of course NM's best will be there, and there will be many people there, including other OOS'ers from El Paso and Oklahoma, savvy?

I'm going to CCCT guys, it's a for sure, so wish me luck!! Talk to you all about it on Thursday just before I leave.

Bring it on. You wanna see NM's best, huh? Well then, I'll do my best to show it to you. See you there man!! Have a nice trip getting here, eh?;)

So true Joe, so true...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NM shall rule ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, my ranting and raving is done. *Phew*

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
I dont know if Ill be making it to the tourney on the 7th but I know I ll get there sometime in the middle of next month. El Paso huh? there good? Maybe
yea were pretty good man, hope you can make it to the tourney so we can play new people ^_________^.

Top Bottom