• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Scratch that. 20 dollars for the entire summer OR 3 dollars each tourney.
im with erich for the noob talk but i just have to say.........ur at least a forum noob otherwise u would have edited and not double posted, but you will likeley see me at a couple of these tournys

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Erich I like your subtle/jive psychology. . But overall i hope to improve the NM scene and notoriety I want be proud to say i smash from NM. I hope to see you all there. My name is paul and I work at the play N trade. Also there is an another tourney at this place called "Elite Gaming" on june 9th better prizes fo sho i'll post with mo info. Duha And jared already cheesed it, sorry. But hopefully we wont disappoint .

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha. You can expect to see me in Farmington... a lot. New Mexico must represent, Erich. Hopefully I can take my entire crew down there.

Also, I take offense to that, Alpha. Speak for yourself. I'm not the best, but I'm no noob either. ****, I swear I'm the only one with New Mexican pride. Pfft. Erich... I got grounded for the stupidest reasons. Next time I'm free to come over I'll give you a call. PM your phone number because I lost it.

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Haha. You can expect to see me in Farmington... a lot. New Mexico must represent, Erich. Hopefully I can take my entire crew down there.

Also, I take offense to that, Alpha. Speak for yourself. I'm not the best, but I'm no noob either. ****, I swear I'm the only one with New Mexican pride. Pfft. Erich... I got grounded for the stupidest reasons. Next time I'm free to come over I'll give you a call. PM your phone number because I lost it.
sorry to break it you but yea u kinda suck, sadtimes.com

Alright Kash.

Yea Johnnylaw, I try. I'm sick of NM being the worst state in history too, so I'm with you on that. And whatever this June 9th tourney is, I might be able to go. We'll see, gots to ask the parental units. I will be attending at least one monthly though, maybe me and a few others can drive everyone up there, named C-J, if he gets on before then.

Sadtimes.com?? Never heard of it Trollthug, I'm going to go check it out. Now if I actually find something I'm so posting it up.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
He's just taunting me. Being a Troll. I'm not really in the mood for it, however. As for June 9th? No can do. I have a friend who's birthday os the 10th. Besides, I get my provisional's a couple weeks after that. I'll come up late July or early August or something. Sound good?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
W00t!

Holy Master Hand, it seems like everyone here knows each other TOO WELL... :dizzy:

Anyways, I might want in on the weekly Wednesday tournaments - they sound pretty interesting. Get the details as soon as you can, ja?

I've seen a crateload of MMs too. I mean, I understand the whole $5, 10, and 20...but seriously, past $20 for just ONE ssbm match? I know nothing :psycho: Maybe some of you guys can MM me too (I'll be a pansy though, no more than $5)

See you guys around!

Sliraobe God

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I'll take you up on that MM offer next time I see you Slirobe. I won't be going to the July 7 tourney though, unfortunaly. By the way, it should be "don't you?" instead of "wasn't it?" in your Location.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Holy Master Hand, it seems like everyone here knows each other TOO WELL... :dizzy:

Anyways, I might want in on the weekly Wednesday tournaments - they sound pretty interesting. Get the details as soon as you can, ja?

I've seen a crateload of MMs too. I mean, I understand the whole $5, 10, and 20...but seriously, past $20 for just ONE ssbm match? I know nothing :psycho: Maybe some of you guys can MM me too (I'll be a pansy though, no more than $5)

See you guys around!

Sliraobe God
ill mm u for $5 doallers man....i dont really do real big ones either, just against people ill no ill beat , like kash :)

Pice

Smash Apprentice
I'll take you up on that offer, Sliraobe.

Did you decide to amp up our stakes to 20 dollars or not, Pice? Because you won't beat me =P
ill tell you what kash.....how ever much money you got on hand is how much ill mm u....hows about that?

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Alright, man. It's ****ing on. I recommend you have $50 dollars with ya... because I think that's how much I'll have, if you know what I mean ;)
only 50 man ...i was expecting a weeks pay or something...hows 200 sound?

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Kash, me and you, we play the for right to use doc HAHAHAHAHA

actually, i haven't played since the last tourney new mex thing we had. Just stopped by to say hi.

bye

*THIS IS CJ*

Pice

Smash Apprentice
$200? You're joshing me, right? You got some sort of secret weapon? Breaking all my fingrers mid-match doesn't count. Are you pulling some trick here?
no kash not kidding....just showing you how confident i am im gonna beat u............so how much will the mm really be

Pice

Smash Apprentice
You're confident, that's for sure, but confidence only takes you so far. You're on. $200 dollar MM, MLG rules. You man enough for this, Joe?
wow kash do u really think that 200 is enough.............how bout 500...i can do this all day kash.....how bout we decide on a resonable number until i out bid you

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Nah, $500 is outbid enough. I don't want to take all your money. I'm good with $200.
well no you seem to have misunderstood me....i was actually saying that i didnt want to take all that money (200) from u...or anyone else for that matter........and again u misunderstoo my last quote as well

Originally Posted by Kashakunaki View Post
$200? You're joshing me, right? You got some sort of secret weapon? Breaking all my fingrers mid-match doesn't count. Are you pulling some trick here?<br>

no kash not kidding....just showing you how confident i am im gonna beat u............so how much will the mm really be...<br>.so you see i never real;ly meant for the 200 doaller mm or the 500 for that matter , but wow im actuall suprised you had the balls to do it, so hows about we put the mm at a nice $25 - or even 50 if you want....but 200 is just rediculos (and prolly illiegal as HE**)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh man!!! Are you serious? I was pumped for this ****. You sure you don't want to do $200? I've definitely got the balls... but if you're gonna wimp out on me [ ;) ] I guess $50 is good.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Oh man!!! Are you serious? I was pumped for this ****. You sure you don't want to do $200? I've definitely got the balls... but if you're gonna wimp out on me [ ;) ] I guess $50 is good.
well it not that im wimping out...just a serious of unfortunate events...my tv broke....and i cant start my new job until june :(......but 50 will be good, and epic

Erich is!!! Let's start planning it out now. MAYBE, just MAYBE we can have it at my house again. We'll see. We need to have a for sure place for backup though.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Alright, see about your house. I would say my house, but I don't think I have a single room in my house that is suitable for Smashing with more than like... five or six people, which is my room... which would get crammed. Hmm.

Anyone have any ideas?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Actually, Steven reminded me of a place we have up here that might just be perfect for the occasion. We're going to head down there in just a little bit to talk to them about it.

WOOOOOOT! 1000th post!

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Well i really need to smash fest...been to pre occupied with hunters starcraft and frets on fire latley to even turn the game on........sry i checked a no go at my house.....hmmmmmm well idk of n e where we can go

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Quick NM questions . . .

Just because I've looked around Southwest doesn't mean I can find everything. :mad: Little Sliraobe needs to get more smashed up over the summer... Sorry for TOTALLY sidetracking our discussion.

Anyways,

Do we have any NM crews? No one has ever mentioned any and I may be willing :p

Let's see, we have our enormous upcoming tournies - ECG at farmington, July 7 TRCC, and the soon to be NinjaMonkey Albuquerque Monthlies (if you guys need to know, alb is where I hang). Are there any other single or bi/tri weeklies scheduled around the middle New Mexico area???

I'm excluding Textbook Ninja's Durango/Farmington monthlies.

No video game stores promote any smash stuff? GameStop and stuff has gotta buff up...

I know I'm not a tier or list person, but does NM have any recent power rankings?

[/Anyways] Holy hell, I better shut up.

Sliraobe God

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
There's a couple of crews in Albuquerque. There's *****es Need to Die, consisting of myself, Davis (Kashakunaki), Kendric (Mitsurento), and Joe (Pice). Then there's Team Nub, consisting of Erich, Sinz, and Paul (alpha-bravo).

Here's the most recent power rankings: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97737. However, with the maelstrom of tournaments that are going on, don't be suprised if they get shaken up a lot in the near future.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
O ya the power rankings.......so the decision was for me kash and paul was it? to be the judges?
and yes kash starcraft 2 for the FING WIN......*ponders its magnificiance*

Top Bottom