• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I love you victr but STFU we've all held fests with no attendance you gotta call individuals and get them to come if you really want a big turn out

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
no one comes to my fests........................
There are 5 brawl players in NM:

You

Tekkie (in Socorro)
Me (no transit, the buses don't even run out where you live)
Nolan (ditto me)
Casey (only person able to make it)

Slight problem maybe?

Napos

Smash Ace
That actually makes sense.

"If you build it, they will come" does not apply anymore.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You're really inactive. Otherwise I could include a few more.

(Also, I have your money. Come by my place tomorrow/attend a fest soon)

Napos

Smash Ace
Devastation News: Count me out as a driver guys, I'll have 2 jobs so Chances are extremely slim for me getting off. Better to plan with someone else instead of waiting for a 1 in 10,000 chance.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Devastation News: Count me out as a driver guys, I'll have 2 jobs so Chances are extremely slim for me getting off. Better to plan with someone else instead of waiting for a 1 in 10,000 chance.
You doing the pizza hut job too? =o :O O:o:O

Good stuff man :)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
2 jobs and classes?

How are you going to personal life at all?

Napos

Smash Ace
Dominos delivery and Sahara's restaurant in the UNM sub, so you Lobos can come visit me and we can smash it up on my breaks:awesome:

Filmmaking is a tough business, If I'm a playboy all of ya is getting a spa weekend;)

Iria

Smash Rookie
Is Sahara's the one where the employees wear the "I love falafel" shirts or is that Mondo Subs? I might come visit sometime, but I usually get Sonic's since several members of the UNM Anime club work there (and give me discounts lol).

Napos

Smash Ace
Yeah that's the one. Falafel is pretty ****ing tasty. Sweet, just so you know all I'm no manager or anything so don't expect bargains from me, lol.

Man...it's been a long while since I've been on here, haha. Hi guys. :) But I have a question for you folks:

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME HOLD ANOTHER TOURNAMENT?

:) I would like to hold another one at the Paradise Hills center again, but I'm not sure when the best date to do so is. And since it's already the middle of August, I don't think December is a valid date anymore. So...ideas? Let me know guys, because the last one was quite enjoyable.

Also, is anything going on this week at some point, as this is the last week before school starts? I haven't played in months, lol!

EDIT: Also, if no one is able to/wants to hold something this weekend, I think I can. :) Let me know if you'd like to come so I can get a good head-count!

Top Bottom