• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Napos

Smash Ace
I got asked to close friday night so I couldn't make it to your shindig Nolan.

I got 125 in tips $_$

I'll be over after work Dekar(on fri), for some more *****-slaps...I.E. Marth vs. Diddy matches

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I get out at 3:20 on Friday, you gonna be on campus Casey for rideizzles?

i think you mean saturday but FINE victr <3

thanks to everybody that came on saturday it was funsies!

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'm just a scrub at remembering addresses. Then again I've only been to your place once, so...what's your address again, Casey? I'm thinking of attending.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Friday night is video game night at Lobo Village. I'll ask the staff if there will be SSBB there. I kind of want to meet any smashers here in Lobo Village, but if there are none, I will attend the Friday tourney.
You can get money from me if you don't go on Friday.

Just sayin

also, MVD NM are donkeys. I now have 2 drivers licenses lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
So- Xion tourney this Friday at my place, $5 venue/food fee, $2 tourney fee.

Then, in October, we have lanfest.

October 28th-30th, tourneys occurring on Friday and Saturday, starting at 8PM Saturday night, then finishing the next day.

There will be pre-reg only tourneys prior to the event, such as a lol tourney and SC2.

It is guaranteed going to sell out, as odds are it's going to premiere a very large FPS.

Dekar173

Justice Man
What the **** is wrong with that page its full of awful pictures like an old public access cartoon vomited onto it

@Walker- don't buy a car until you know for a fact you can afford the gas, insurance, and payments (as well as maintainence) :p

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
What the **** is wrong with that page its full of awful pictures like an old public access cartoon vomited onto it

@Walker- don't buy a car until you know for a fact you can afford the gas, insurance, and payments (as well as maintainence) :p
I know. I can get insurance for like 80 a month (it doesn't cover ****, just lets me legally drive), and I'd only be using it for fests and ****, so gas wouldn't be a huge problem.

Current maintainence isn't a problem. The car has lost of miles on it, but that's it. My manager's boyfriend bought her a new car, so she is gonna sell her old one.

My monthly expenses are really low atm too, and I bring in like 900 a month.

Not totally sure yet, but it's there

Dekar173

Justice Man
I know. I can get insurance for like 80 a month (it doesn't cover ****, just lets me legally drive), and I'd only be using it for fests and ****, so gas wouldn't be a huge problem.

Current maintainence isn't a problem. The car has lost of miles on it, but that's it. My manager's boyfriend bought her a new car, so she is gonna sell her old one.

My monthly expenses are really low atm too, and I bring in like 900 a month.

Not totally sure yet, but it's there
I'd invest in school before a new car.

Napos

Smash Ace
Invest in land, now there is another good path to take.

We should do a low tier tourney as well.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So if we aren't going to Devastation, what's happening to the pot money from the last tournament? Are we just going to save it for the next OoS?
If I can make the friday tourney I'll play in low tiers. But, i mean, what's our head count? Might bring a new guy.

Dekar173

Justice Man
So if we aren't going to Devastation, what's happening to the pot money from the last tournament? Are we just going to save it for the next OoS?
If I can make the friday tourney I'll play in low tiers. But, i mean, what's our head count? Might bring a new guy.
You mean the one this friday in 2 days, you badderson????

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
You mean the one this friday in 2 days, you badderson????
of course i mean the one this god damn friday. what other friday tourney would I be referencing? HATE YOU
but yeah even if i can't make it over i'll direct the new guy over there. he's very headstrong in the idea of maining mario so be nice

tekkie

Smash Master
for the love of god someone who has even a fraction of a chance to help me recover my flask steal it from walker and hold onto it

Dekar173

Justice Man
for those of you who don't want play smash at casey's, tnw is having cvs2/mk9/3s/whatever tourneys tomorrow. if anyone wants to bum a ride let me know. 2 seats left!
What happened to AE?

Edit: Come over whenever, I'm just cleaning right now and soaking the brats with beer.

We need- 2-3 full setups to make this run very smoothly. Full setup = Wii, cords, Brawl, and a CRT TV.

Food = Brats, and Ham/cheeseburgers.

Molly will probably be bringing mario party.

Top Bottom