• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
^LOL wut? Hahaha

I miss you guys!!! So much... I haven't seen you guys in forever..

Soooooooo you know what everyone here should do? You should all attend our big regional/national that we're having in AZ in April!! (It's gonna be held on my birthday to be exact ;)) So for the love of Melee, Brawl, 64, AZ, Nicknyte, AND my birthday, PLEASE ATTEND!!!

The tournament is called NYTE, and pre-reg is already up :) Please attend!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309171
Pretty sure we'll find a way to this *cough twins cough*

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So I'm in the process of moving right now and will be finishing most of it up around 7, so I can't catch my normal ride to the tourney. Can whoever is picking up tekkie come by unm area and get me? New place is 3 blocks from my old one on princeton and garfield. I can offer teh gas money

tekkie

Smash Master
the rail runner gets to the station at 7:34pm today. neil, if you're still picking me up, text me or something to confirm you can. please try to be at the station right around that time if not earlier. see you all tonight!

OH and dekar send me details about your address/time thisll be going on since someone i know might wanna come

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Not having internet for more than a week sucks.

This thread is less active than I thought.

Napos

Smash Ace
Got swamped at work and couldn't make it, obviously lol. How was the Tourney ya'll??

Napos

Smash Ace
Well I want a tourney when Tekkie comes into town, he is one of the foundations of NM smash, soooooooooooo TEKKIE, WHEN?!!!!

Casey always wins, and will forever win......

jk nice job Walkman, heard about the victory, tasty.

I am very mad I missed Kazoozles

Dekar173

Justice Man
What the **** are kazoozles?
they are red candies with blue inside of them.

They are very delightful. Also, cavities.

Devastation is apparently very close, 4 weeks-ish close, according to Tekkie. I can not be bothered to left click a few links and check, so I'm forced to believe him. We do not seem to have a car (again, I do not trust my own to make it there, sorry guys).

Greyhound is always an alternative, we would just need to get a ride to/from venue (yay lame *** NM smashers that we are ;P)

I'm debating on the next Friday tourney, I'll probably have it after Devastation, but we can get together and stuff before then I'm assuming. We currently have $60 gathered from my tourney/foodfests.

Thoughts, newberts?

Napos

Smash Ace
Their taste is okay compared to the originals. maybe you'll fancy them more that me.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
neil might be down to go/drive us

NEIL POST IN HERE RIGHT NOW PLEASE <3
october 7th weekend?
yeah i'm free. everyone pay me gas/housing money and i'll go
seriously. not even joking. it's that easy to convince me

So I heard the twins are going to that Tucson NickNyte/AXE birthday tourney. Have fun :)
Oh, and don't forget to repeat what you did last time (i.e. David's signature).
Twin A and Tw1n - So I heard there was this trip to AZ. And I heard that you guys were like "Sure' we'll go and make sure everybody is laughing their ***** off the entire time." Apparently it worked out pretty well.

EDIT: BAHAHAHA OH MY GAWD LOLOLOL

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
well now i know i'm not taking zack to devastation even if he paid me

you ****ing troll i was so excited at the .0000001% chance of seeing wavedashing again >:|

Top Bottom