• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
SO AUGUST AND STEVEN AND WALKER ARE CONFIRMED.

fest will start at 6:30ish. i'd say leave at 6:20 if you wanna come asap. My new place is five zero one princeton SE. If you need teh directions, just call. When you see the coca cola sign and kristen stewart/aku chilling in the window, you're in the right place.

place is still in moving phase so FORGIVE ME

oh yeah apartment A

Napos

Smash Ace
I want to say yes to Devastation but I can't. Count me out playa plays...

NYTE sounds like a go-go

As for the fest, I'll do my best to make it after work.

I have been aching to show my Snake;)

tekkie

Smash Master

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Ah crap, my Wii can not read discs at all anymore. I hope it's just a dirty lens, I don't want to send it to Nintendo again.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Don't worry about it Josh, my Wii has been in the same situation for a long time. Just get the DKC series and Castlevania II on there and you'll be fine.
Don't have internet for it at the moment, but I do have a few downloaded games.

I just want to play Skyward Sword when it comes out.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
So apparently out of nowhere I'm hosting a mother ****ing fest today

yeah i'm not joking =)

everyone's invited, though i expect it to be pretty small. at the moment steven and august are confirmed. it starts at 1 pm, mostly AE, but I HAVE TO KICK YOU GUYS OUT AT 6 pm
no johns

you all have to bring setups
remember i don't have any tvs anymore because they were spread to the four corners of the earth in that last melee tournament

Ah crap, my Wii can not read discs at all anymore. I hope it's just a dirty lens, I don't want to send it to Nintendo again.
Yeah, pretty much every commercial wii ever (even with perfect cleaning, maintenance, upkeep, and gentle use) will have that happen within 3-4 years. The worse thing is, there's so many god****ed possible causes for a disk read error:

1. dirty lens (air compressor would be helpful)
2. broken dvd drive motor/mechanism (really expensive to replace)
3. ****ed up plastic parts (a pain to fix yourself)
4. 2 metal tabs which interfere with the disc spinning properly (just bend them out of the way)
5. bull****

The fact that I opened my wii up two years ago and remains naked and unfixed to this day out of my frustration is a testament to nintendo's planned obselence bull****

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Yeah, pretty much every commercial wii ever (even with perfect cleaning, maintenance, upkeep, and gentle use) will have that happen within 3-4 years. The worse thing is, there's so many god****ed possible causes for a disk read error:
really? i've had my wii since launch and i haven't had any problems with it outside of the fact it can't read double-layered games like brawl. unless nintendo's plan was that brawl would be such an amazing game that people would by a new wii if their old wii couldn't read brawl and only brawl.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
so apparently out of nowhere i'm hosting a mother ****ing fest today

yeah i'm not joking =)

everyone's invited, though i expect it to be pretty small. At the moment steven and august are confirmed. It starts at 1 pm, mostly ae, but i have to kick you guys out at 6 pm
no johns

you all have to bring setups
remember i don't have any tvs anymore because they were spread to the four corners of the earth in that last melee tournament
fffuuuuuuu

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Oh ****, it's Paul's birthday?
Oh wait, you guys only knew that because of mother ****ing Facebook. JACK***ES

Happy birthday, man! Here's what I'm going to do for you: I AM GOING TO HOST A FEST THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, IN YOUR HONOR :lick:
but i won't buy you a present because i'm a dirt cheap jewish indian

Banjo, it's okay that you didn't show up to the last fest; it was only Street Fighter. Not sure if you're into that kind of thing. I have a feeling the next fest will be mostly that too. Still, meleefags, brawlfags, MK fags, and even mvc3 fags
the worst kind
are welcome

my mom's gonna be in cincinatti so you guys can scream **** at the top of your lungs at 5 in the morning without repercussions
except cops

tekkie

Smash Master
october 1st or 8th or something whatever i might be available for a fest

i thought velveeta was still the word of choice?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Banjo, it's okay that you didn't show up to the last fest; it was only Street Fighter. Not sure if you're into that kind of thing. I have a feeling the next fest will be mostly that too. Still, meleefags, brawlfags, MK fags, and even mvc3 fags
the worst kind
are welcome
Street Fighter, eh? I've been thinking of getting serious with that. I'm gonna have to sit down and train myself one of these days.
Including Melee. Since I suck.

And happy bday, Paul.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
are you honestly this thick or are you just pulling an elaborate troll?
I had basically written a blog about this, but I stopped myself. If you're really upset, I'll stop.

Would like to talk this over in person with people sometime though.

Hey guys, we're trying to get Out of region players out to our next regional tournament. Check the thread for more info V

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13380048
I'm down for going if possible, but we need a legit car to make this happen

tekkie

Smash Master
august come to the next fest i go to; we'll uninvite walker :D

edit: there's a pirate chest next to wolf down there i've never been happier in my life

Arms

Smash Rookie
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Dekar173

Justice Man
How is everyone here so disgustingly threatened and offended by one word? It's a word. Goyf isn't out threatening women and tying them down to have his way with them- he's typing a word on the internet, WITHOUT actually using its true meaning (you know, the one you're being offended by!)

tekkie

Smash Master
even if august's being overly sensitive walker's still being sorta immature

WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS

october 1st or 8th pick a time and have a fest so i can go

Arms

Smash Rookie
How is everyone here so disgustingly threatened and offended by one word?
I mean. it isn't even the most offensive word out there. I can think of at least two words that would offend someone more than saying ****, *****, ******.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Am i the only one that recalls everyone having trouble not saying this word? There's been no talk of "oops i used to do this too my bad roflcopter" only "STOP IT"

Top Bottom