• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
I really only invited Victor and Nolan, because-

A) you have a real job now, and it's less than 2 weeks notice (Nolan's job does not count in this regard)

B) They were the first ones I've spoken to, and we'd be taking Arty's van if anything to SA :O

I invited Tekkie because it's on the way, and he apparently only has a real job starting next monday.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
quick evo report:

i went 3 and 2 in ssf4ae/ lost to a damn good chun li and choked against a sagat. got dqed from mk9 but i didn't feel invested in playing it. i should have entered in mvc3 instead

sfxt is fun, i had a 6 win streak going with bob/ryu. then i fought poongko and lost. got a picture with him though!

skullgirls was a let down. game is WAY too slow for an airdash fighter.

umvc3/3soe are more of the same. spencer, deadpool, and task buffs make me :)

kof13 is fun as well, new stages are hype. i got a kof13 poster as well. kyo/benimaru/kensou ftw.

i'm gonna head out now. my internet time is almost out. peace!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I really only invited Victor and Nolan, because-

A) you have a real job now, and it's less than 2 weeks notice (Nolan's job does not count in this regard)

B) They were the first ones I've spoken to, and we'd be taking Arty's van if anything to SA :O

I invited Tekkie because it's on the way, and he apparently only has a real job starting next monday.
You couldn't check and see if I'm able to go though? My schedule is m-f, 9-5. I can make most tournies actually.

Maybe I'm being pissy, but I hate that I basically can't go OoS due to lack of car. So what's the schedule and rough costs? I really want to go lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
We'd leave Thursday, get back Sunday night/Monday around noon.

Tourney's August 13th in San Antonio, 2 weeks from now.

Thing is I've gotta get my oil changed/check up on my car to see if it'll go for a 3 hour drive, as well as see if we're even taking Arty's van. We'll see :O

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'll have to see if I can get Friday covered, but otherwise I should be able to go (barring your/Artys car stuff)

Keep me updated please

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Getting 3rd with Seth means that over the course of the tournament Poongko made like four times as many correct reads as the rest of the top 8 combined.

Dekar173

Justice Man
So ya-

Couldn't get the days off, so this last minute horribly organized tourney trip can not happen. :(

Sorry guys, 4 people are leaving work to go back to college, and 3 people quit during the summer and we haven't hired a single ****ing person since then.

--a

Napos

Smash Ace
Damn Casey, sounds like your working everyday, lol

Yeah I couldn't have gone anyways, how's devastation looking for everyone?

I'm available friday and sat for some Brawlizzleeeeeeeeeeee....

And where are these Kazoozles?????

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
back from vegas, dudes. had only 3 meals this past weekend, 8 hours of sleep, and broke as a joke. in the words of tom "fraud" brady "great tournament great experience"

all you people need to go next year. the stream is one thing, but being there in person was another. sad i didn't find out where the salty suite was at though :(

Napos

Smash Ace
well I have a car...is the thread up for it? what are the days? will their be booze? am I asking too many questions? Tekkie your the ****.

tekkie

Smash Master
i was just talking to bloodhawk about it lol YES WE SHOULD GO its oct 7th-9th, events are on the 7th/8th so we need to drive there the 6th. 9th is doubles, if we want to stay that sunday, which we probably shouldn't hopefully? it might get pushed up who knows. point is getting back for school on monday would be tremendous. i need to find a way to get to abq for this anyways :p

Dekar173

Justice Man
I would like to begin hosting weeklies/bi-weeklies at my house on Fridays, as these seem to be the only days I ever have off.

Yay or nay?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Hell no she's weird looking.

Now Emma Watson, that's a good looking Harry Potter girl.

August you really don't go on 4chan do you?

@weeklies- they could be whatever time I don't expect many people at all lol.

I was thinking we'd do venue fee for food + funding upcoming tourneys, so the next one on the list would be Devastation.

Also, if you guys can do this Friday- how does hamburgers and bratwursts sound?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Embarrassing is being known by out of staters as the kid who *****es 24/7 lol.

I said that because those pics are literally ****ing everywhere, which is probably why SUPER SLEUTH tekkie was able to HUNT DOWN that pr0nstars profile so quickly.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I *might* be able to get a ride down to casey's but I don't think I can get one back. Will be even harder when school starts. So most likely a no on bi monthlies for me.

also you're all sillies. august doesn't visit 4chan cause he's banned from it.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Not going to 4chan is probably the best thing anyone could ever do. But then how would I find things like this

tekkie

Smash Master
THIS JUST IN!

when is friday fest happening? i might be able to go. but I NEED A RIDE TO MY HOUSE AFTERWARDS

and i will be there in the evening possibly as late as 8pm

Top Bottom