• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Someone else is gonna have to host for a while dudes. I move out of the santa cruz house on saturday and i'll be couch surfing for a while, but when i get a new place in a month or so here (put in a few applications already) it'll be fest central.

Napos

Smash Ace
Glad I can satisfy ;).

Hey good luck Zman! Babality all up in their faces.

Can everyone make it next sunday? By everyone I mean Nolan, casey, goyf etc etc..

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I might make it Sunday, it depends on how things go for me. I'm going to attend a funeral for my grandmother middle of this week.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I work every Sunday. :|

In other news, Molly, Ax, and Ax' horrible girlfriend are leaving for North Dakota for a week or something like that in a couple days. Have a safe trip everyone! :D

What this means is- come over whenever you want Victor, if I'm not working I'm down to smash all night :D

Napos

Smash Ace
Sounds good then. Ill be busy the next couple of days so it works out great.

I'm so -insert gay laugh- excited!

Top Bottom