• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wow how gay lol. I need to play the game so I can find an exploit with Sonic lol :D Or I can just run around you a **** load till either I trip or you get motion sickness ;)

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
You bet he can. Anyways, his grab infinite is done by using his downthrow against a wall. It's impossible to escape from...broken. He can also infinite with his neutral A rapid attack.

I love Dedede.
I think you can get out of the AAA infinite by DI'ing towrds him than away from him or powershileding like mad crazy. I'm probably wrong though, I need to test it out once I get brawl

School Post

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So, I think I am gonna play Snake, Ike, and Captain Falcon. The Embodiment of Masculinity.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Pretty much. I think you might have to throw in Pit or Marth to defuse it a bit. After all, that's a lot of manly.

Well, I broke out of Dedede's chaingrab with Lucairo... I tried c-stick dodge rolling, jabbing, and up bing and all the fastest things I could thing of, but what ended up working was grabbing! I would grab before Dedede would grab me. Maybe it can work for other characters, too.

Oh, and something for all of you who love my Olimar:
Olimar has a 0%-Death combo.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I heard about that 0% death combo alright. Anyways, I already knew that you could break out of Dedede's chaingrab using a grab. However, only a select few can do it from what I hear. I believe Sonic can do it.

So, I think I am gonna play Snake, Ike, and Captain Falcon. The Embodiment of Masculinity.
I'm proud of you Everett. You're actually going to main characters that aren't literally gay. *cough Marth cough*

tw1n

Smash Champion
I heard about that 0% death combo alright. Anyways, I already knew that you could break out of Dedede's chaingrab using a grab. However, only a select few can do it from what I hear. I believe Sonic can do it.
Sweet! Score one for the guy in blue :D Congrats Everett. Thats gonna be a very um... manly and painful lineup. I'm still trying to figure out who I wish to use more. Sonic is on the list but I still need to try out alot of poeple. And Kash. About the 0% to death combo --->
****ING GOD ****IT PIECE OF STUPID MOTHER ****ER ***** ***** *** RANDOM * THERE WHY GOD?!
But awesome :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dude, we can't even tell if Metaknight is a guy or girl.

tw1n

Smash Champion
...Its all about Sheik... questionable lol :D I think Kirby with Snakes beard is more manly than snake

The only manly feature Metaknight possesses is his voice, and that's a pretty durned manly voice. Other than that though...well, he's a head with feet and hands, kinda like Rayman!! Only not so tall...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Speaking of Neil where has that kid been? Hasn't been on the boards in some time lol.

Those games are good but the one you really have to look out for is the Twingames.

Example: "Alright I just got 3 stocked by David... or was it Kyle... Tw1n... or Twin_A... NOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!?!?!? Now I will never know!"

(Note* Doesn't just apply to smash bros, but to real life as well... now those are true mind games my friends :p)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I thought Neils were like. shoot, suicide. Dair a luigi, Suicide. Or something like that.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I thought Neils were like. shoot, suicide. Dair a luigi, Suicide. Or something like that.
You also forgot "Oh crap its a crew battle... I shall suicide 3 times just to throw off my opponents!!!"... But his mind games > jacobgames anytime! ...
Random spoiler tag

That blows about his comp tho

Top Bottom