• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
**** you, I'm gonna ****ing kick your *** *****! Anywayz, Kash, would you do the above XD

I'm looking for a detailed analysis of Wolf/Falco/Fox's compatability for doubles, and even more interested in the comparisons between them and major differences. You guys need to learn how to do the "new and more difficult" wavedash I've been hearing about. GL NM, you guys should be top tier for Brawl.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
That's a horrible thing... I'm still eating then and I've been eating them on and off since you gave them to me. I don't think my body enjoys it as much as my tongue does, though >.<

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya its pretty much all just
fried batter
<--- Don't read Kash unless you're ready for the truth...!!!

So when is the next tourny gonna be? Before Brawl is released in the US or after?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So how many of you guys are coming to the musical?

February 21st and 22nd 7:00 pm.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I'll see if I can make it Everett. The fact is, I have to worry about two research papers, one c&p project, regular reading, algebra 2 hw, physics hw, and a US History project in the next couple weeks. And on top of all that I have track practice after school.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Could be worse :) I have 2 programming assignments due, chemistry and calculus homework, and a chem and calc exam both next friday! Ouch huh?

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
True, I've actually been in much, MUCH worse predicaments than what I'm in right now. The funny thing is, I'm not that worried about it. I guess being in tough situations makes things easier to deal with down the road.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'll try to go, but no promises, Everett.

I've been doing horribly in school, but I'm startin' to pick myself up off the ground. It feels good getting **** done.

Nice to see you reppin' Dedede, Paul.

If anyone wants to come over for Brawl Saturday, CALL! I'm not doin' anything, I don't think, and I'd much rather whomp on you guys than on computers.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol awesome post there. Nicely done. The sad part is I have heard every smasher in NM say some of those at some point... sad lol :'(

tw1n

Smash Champion
You should have heard Neil and I in our first match ever against each other. All we did was compliment the other for the entire time! No Johns just pure awesomeness :D

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I say good game up until the point where I become frustrated. Then I usually end every match with "You're a *******." Unless I win >.<

I try to be a good sportsman, though. And David, I'd be impressed if you HAVEN'T heard every Smasher in NM say at least one of those.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I used to be a really good sport then I met Kyle Schulte, Roberto, and all of them and I lost it.

=)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Well some NM smashers john alot while some only john in small unnoticable ways. But in the end we all do it somwhere... No johns ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol dont pick a fight now :D

But I do agree that Johning makes the world go around... It keeps us entertained (to an extent) and it makes others feel better that they have a "reason" they messed up

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Even though everyone johns in some shape or form others john more than others. The only johns I dislike are the ones where players make excuses for their losses. Unless someone interferes with your match in some physical manner (ie grabbing controller, hitting you,etc) I don't want to hear any johns.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
In my defense Paul I grabbed your controller cuz you did the D3 infinite on my poor link... twice :p but remember, I set down my controller and told you to up smash me to death haha.

No picking fights with Erich you guys. Don't forget Brawl is a clean slate.

Oh and Sinz, is it just me or is Roberto good at everything he does haha. he plays rock band on expert on everything pretty much, pwns at magic, kicks *** at football (Thanksgiving game we played. Short lived but he was good), etc. lol.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
In my defense Paul I grabbed your controller cuz you did the D3 infinite on my poor link... twice :p but remember, I set down my controller and told you to up smash me to death haha.

Don't worry about it, I understand. The fact that I used D3's infinite on you was really unfair. After all, it isn't even difficult to do.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
haha oh well the first match was good at least. I just had to try my best not to get grabbed. Worked out for most of the match but the second you got close to me my options ran down drastically. But I love Links projectiles in this game. I feel like I could hit a flee off of a dogs back with any of them lol. Like when i played Destry (sp?) and he thought he could duck under my arrows, haha good times.

Top Bottom