• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
if you two (goyf and ian) are really serious about going to genesis, i would recommend looking up bus tickets or something.
Buses aren't really a viable option. The tickets are 300 if you get them now, and it's an even longer trip due to transfers (it's a day and a half each way), and I already have to ask for a week off lol.

it's actually about 20 dollars cheaper to fly there and back lol

I'm still not going to take his decision for granted.
I'm not asking you to/saying you should. Looking for other options is totally a great idea. I just believe he won't quit.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Fests are cool! I don't go to a lot that aren't my own cause i'm carless so i dunno if i'll show up. However, when tekkie is in town he should let me know so i can host

Dekar173

Justice Man
I still don't know who victr is/where he lives etc.

victr who are you?????????????????????????????????????????? Your location says Albuquerque but I've never met you!!! :|

Napos

Smash Ace
I still don't know who victr is/where he lives etc.

victr who are you?????????????????????????????????????????? Your location says Albuquerque but I've never met you!!! :|
Names Victor Maciel, Friends with Tekkie, I know Walker and a few other guys.

Walker is right, Im the new guy. So this would explain why we've never met. I live right by the Cottonwood mall on Corrales Rd. Camino Real Apartments. Place is big and we got some great TVs

I'll IM you on Facebook later Ian! Sorry, I've been busy the last few days...and will be busy tonight. Doing extremely dorky things. :p Haha. Anyway, just letting you know I'm not ignoring you!

Napos

Smash Ace
What is the best day for all you guys?

Got three TVs. 73", 52" and a great sized one for none laggy brawl.

:phone:

Dekar173

Justice Man
Are you sure the TVs don't lag? Because those sizes alone scream lag ;p

Also, it's not the TV that lags, it's the wii computing the resolutions, because Nintendo is lazy and made that process awful on the wii.

It could just be that you are used to the lag and aren't effected by it, kind of like our own scrub Ax who swears there's no lag on his TV (there is) simply because it's CRT (that's not how it works).

Napos

Smash Ace
Are you sure the TVs don't lag? Because those sizes alone scream lag ;p

Also, it's not the TV that lags, it's the wii computing the resolutions, because Nintendo is lazy and made that process awful on the wii.

It could just be that you are used to the lag and aren't effected by it, kind of like our own scrub Ax who swears there's no lag on his TV (there is) simply because it's CRT (that's not how it works).
I meant to say the 73" 1080p tv can be used for MvC3.(if anyone wants to play that, or any other games)

The 52" is 1080i and last time brawl was on that piece, if my memory serves me correctly, lag was not an issue. (I could be wrong)

lol yeah I know all about the "all powerful wii" (New Wii=E3!) and I swear I know what lag is, its horrible.

So if 3 TVs suffice, lets make a date.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I meant to say the 73" 1080p tv can be used for MvC3.(if anyone wants to play that, or any other games)

The 52" is 1080i and last time brawl was on that piece, if my memory serves me correctly, lag was not an issue. (I could be wrong)

lol yeah I know all about the "all powerful wii" (New Wii=E3!) and I swear I know what lag is, its horrible.

So if 3 TVs suffice, lets make a date.
People have no problem with bringing their own $5 crappy crt TVs either just don't feel insulted since it's not your fault the wii's a pile of garbage lol.

Napos

Smash Ace
People have no problem with bringing their own $5 crappy crt TVs either just don't feel insulted since it's not your fault the wii's a pile of garbage lol.
Pile of garbage is correct! No worries I didn't feel offended. Im new to the scene anyways, lol.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Slowly getting better with my illness (God I have a weak immune system when it comes to healing), so I think I'll be up for a fest either tomorrow or friday. Maybe even Saturday if that's more convenient. :p

Would be helpful to me if I knew which apartment you guys live in, Victr. I know you said the Camino Real Apts...that's actually not far from where I live.

Napos

Smash Ace
Slowly getting better with my illness (God I have a weak immune system when it comes to healing), so I think I'll be up for a fest either tomorrow or friday. Maybe even Saturday if that's more convenient. :p

Would be helpful to me if I knew which apartment you guys live in, Victr. I know you said the Camino Real Apts...that's actually not far from where I live.
I'm down for Friday or Saturday, yeah its apartment 1218. Ill come pick you up if your that close, or do you got a ride?

Top Bottom