• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
Am I the only person that uses Oxford commas? :<

Njal!?! D:>
i do. that ****'s important. i've read Strunk & White's "The Elements of Style" a jillion times; the second listing in "Elementary Rules of Usage" basically says "use the goddamn serial comma". which obviously shouldn't be the case if it makes the sentence ambiguous but that's case-by-case.

you invoked the wrong neel on this one :awesome:

Dekar173

Justice Man
If only I weren't at geeks to make that same post.

****ing everyone uses serial commas, everyone. If you take a second grade elementary class, since you're probably listing **** because you don't know how to properly write, you are forced to learn about them.

Seriously who even makes that post.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Which part Dekar???

Also, are you gonna MM anyone you can at genesis? I can try setting mroe up for you if you'd like.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Tuition wasted
on paying gaylord nolan
Oh how I hate him

I'm thinking about posting this on your new haiku thread on fb nolan let me know if I should revise or fix anything

tekkie

Smash Master
i am going to the airport with a friend at 8-9, getting a ride with stepdad from airport to house from 9-9:30. getting a ride back with a different friend on sunday. i wanna goddamn play smash

tekkie

Smash Master
my number is 5○5-41○-7○○1. i am at my house in abq near paseo and golf course. will need a ride but i live pretty close. i'm hoping for a decent turnout. it was a total ***** to get up here and i came up just for this.

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to take a nap; my eyes are going to start bleeding any second now

Dekar173

Justice Man
I will know if I can go to the fest soon. I've got work at 4, but someone wanted to cover my shift cause he got shafted in hours this week, so we'll see.

I never thought I'd say this, but... I want to see tekkie ;_;

Napos

Smash Ace
my number is 5?5-41?-7??1. i am at my house in abq near paseo and golf course. will need a ride but i live pretty close. i'm hoping for a decent turnout. it was a total ***** to get up here and i came up just for this.

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to take a nap; my eyes are going to start bleeding any second now
Tek, text me directions ill give you a ride

:phone:

Napos

Smash Ace
Smash is my main game. I do have mk9 but I'm not good. We will have some mario cart going also.

:phone:

Top Bottom