• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Bad Company 2 and Vietnam are on sale on steam today. I remember Davis was looking for people to play with, so I was curious as to whether anyone else was interested. I know most of you fools don't play pc games, so it's silly to ask here, but whatever.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Molly said something about Japanese being the only language you don't take a placement to get into but I'm not sure if that's how it works for the upper level *** classes.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
So I have decided to switch to blue Peach from now on. Don't know why, but I prefer the color. Thoughts?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Don't do it Brad. Everyone else is wrong. Wedding Peach is far more sexy than Peach in blue. Not to mention it works out with Wedding Marth.
Think like a woman, Brad: does blonde hair and a cute gold crown match a light-colored dress, or a ****ing blue dress???

By the way, did you guys know the name Neil means "blue" in Hindi? Yeah, Nela Kamal (my middle name) literally translates to "blue flower". Thoughts?

Discuss.

it's just like thread hijacking

Brad, blue Peach is a horrible color. Her crown is blue. It looks like ****. No princess has a straight up blue crown, that's stupid.

Neil, I'm going to start calling you Blue Flower. It's a pretty name for you.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
David jacked my account and posted that previous post I did. I hate blue peach!!! I would never change from white peach. lol

Edit: Mooney, you are a jerk!

Top Bottom