• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
God, I ****ing hate Indians. Not Native Americans, those guys are actually really cool.

But those ***hats who think they can casually walk around with a huge red dot on their forehead . . . it's like "well we have the smallest sexual organs out of all the human race, so you might as well just snipe us now!""

Especially those Indians who play video games. They're like "yeah, i'm so good at math so i finish my homework early and i can go home and turn on the console while the rest of you americans have to actually study." And then those arrogant ****s aren't even fun to play games with, because they've spent so much ****ing time practicing that it's not even a contest. and then they brag about it afterwards. ****ers

And don't even get me started on those indians who skipped grades too. all they ever talk about in social situations is how god**** young they are compared to everyone else. Not only do they have to make everyone else feel bad at games, but indians just have to make everyone else feel old too!

Not to mention those who are vegetarian too. The dumb***es think it qualifies them to take the moral high ground every time. they just end up looking down on everybody else ALL THE TIME.

Man, I am so glad I am not one of those people.
Dotty McDotterson?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Soon you'll be asking for dot money matches.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Maybe it's because I haven't been around you guys for that long, but that's the hardest I've laughed at a Neilpost.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Can anyone pick me up from the airport on Tuesday night? I'm flying back from Austin and I need a ride to my place.

Saturday fest might be good, I don't really mind either way, Nolan.
If it comes down to it and you don't have a ride, Patrick, call me and I'll pick you up.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
WHO HAS BETTER TASTE IN MUSIC?

JERM

VS.

ILLMATIC

Head Over To the Houston Social Thread To Hear Them Compete!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123&page=4783
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They will each display a song of the same genre and it's up to YOU to vote for which one is better! The player with the highest number of votes wins!

First genre - RAP, so don't miss out!
It has begun

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Casey, I know you're busy all weekend being a woman at Subway . . . but if you've done the take-home final, I'll need some help. I've finished everything but #1 (the induction/congruence one). That means I can help you with #2-5, but I'm assuming you're too ****ing genius to require assistance anyway :awesome:

I'm pretty sure Martha doesn't play smash T_T
Of course, I'll be a good boy and not blatantly disregard the honor code. I don't expect outright answers/copying/cheating, and I assume you won't let that happen yourself.

I just need to know how to incorporate our weak induction hypothesis into congruence mod p^(k+1). I've stared at the problem for the last two weeks to no avail :(

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Neil. If you are still planning on driving to Genesis, Lewis would like the last spot in the vehicle. he can pay his share of gas as well as do some driving.

That would make it You, Erich, Goyf, Eikelmann and Lewis.

Dekar173

Justice Man
"Sitting here at one of my sister's grad ceremonies, it has now hit me that im done with college. Wierddd!"

"wierd."

;_;

I don't think that word is spelled the way she thinks it is.

and sure thing Neil :)

Iria

Smash Rookie
Casey, I know you're busy all weekend being a woman at Subway . . . but if you've done the take-home final, I'll need some help. I've finished everything but #1 (the induction/congruence one). That means I can help you with #2-5, but I'm assuming you're too ****ing genius to require assistance anyway :awesome:
Yeah, he is too 1337ing genius to be bothered by your inducto-kong ff-zair into reverse spinning short hop falcon knee into a 90 degree angled falcon punch spike type of problem!

loljk and gl with finals everyone!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
what with all the mormons utah must have a lot of blue balls
"how clever...."

- Walker Bell

EDIT: Guys Walker is at my house this saturday morning and i'm trying to study for my physics final but he keeps playing brawl in the living room and posting on my account without my permission! This is worse than that time that Banjo showed up to my house on Sunday afternoon after the SATURDAY smashfest without warning while I was watching that infinite playlist movie ;_;

Top Bottom