• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
@Steven at the moment my EVO attendance isn't looking good. lots of job/school stuff this summer :(

should i hold a fest this weekend for realsies???

Arms

Smash Rookie
please do, since I am back and I know you all want to be blessed with my presence.

and grotesquely large neck beard

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
k guys
remember how some number of months ago i was like
holy **** master hand's playable in melee!!! :awesome:
this game never gets old even after 10 years
aww **** i need to update my sig

*neil sits in corner of bedroom jerking off*

well now some brawl player thought to himself
since melee has everything brawl has such as glide tosses, boost grabs/smashes, and hugging
yes, melee also has final smashes, metaknight, smashville, and replays; you just didn't find it yet
then what about melee's grab release mechanics???

yeah . . . turns out melee has that ****
bowser's now top tier :troll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHElVbqK58U

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
please do, since I am back and I know you all want to be blessed with my presence.

and grotesquely large neck beard
You should bring my classic and Wiimote plz

Also, I'm gonna be busy until like 9-10 on fri/sat, so I'll be late to any fest

tw1n

Smash Champion
So I just finished seeing everyones Babalities in MK9. Johny Cage and Scorpions are the best by far lol.

Also, you guys better win Evo.

:phone:

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. If enough people are down for a late starting fest i'll hold it. Need a wii though, mine is at beave's. We can run and go get it, though

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
@Erich: Dang. Sorry about that. That whole meet-up was just poorly planned. I simply forgot that you didn't have a cell phone, hence the ridiculous number of calls to your home while you were in DSH the whole time. Not to mention I didn't even think of checking the 2nd floor. Well . . . the semester's over. Hope you gave that final the beatdown of its life :p

@Eikelmann/Light: Are you guys just like living permanently in the twins apartment or something? like . . . family? i don't understand what's going on T_T

Neil, I'm going to start calling you Blue Flower. It's a pretty name for you.
Back in high school, everybody on the tennis team called me "Blue". Allow me to use it in a sample sentence:
"That was the worst serve ever! No wonder you're last seed on the JV team! I ****ing hate being stuck with you as my doubles partner Blue!"
or, the much less common "Nice shot, Blue!"

Coolest ****ing nickname ever.

@Steven at the moment my EVO attendance isn't looking good. lots of job/school stuff this summer :(
neil just told me if he can go to evo if anyone wants to ride with him.
@Nolan: You belong at Evo! You're telling me that you cannot make time this whole three-month long summer for JUST ONE weekend? I understand money johns, but time johns are simply unacceptable =/

So, if I understand correctly, there's currently one seat left in Steven's car. Well, I want to go. But I'm also offering my car (i.e. I could drive up there too) because I am hoping that at least two more people are still interested. That's what Zack was trying to say. It's ****ING EVO 2011.
I'm gonnnna miss you guys! Enjoy your balloon fiesta tournament without me.
Aww . . . August. I'm also going to miss you. Especially your ~kawaii~ mannerisms . . . like raising your voice to a high-pitched girly squeal and talking incessantly about stupid ****. Never gets old. Your hilariously annoying commentary during my SF matches never fails to bring a tear to my eye.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
@Neil I would like to go to EVO, but i'm taking two summer classes at different dates, an internship in NYC and keeping up with freelance grip work and background jobs for stuff being filmed this summer. Not to mention going to summerfest in texas to see some bands. :(

So who would be down for a late starting fest? I know Pat, Walker and Steven are game

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I don't know. If enough people are down for a late starting fest i'll hold it. Need a wii though, mine is at beave's. We can run and go get it, though
I can bring my wii to work and just have it then.

Also, If somebody around Neil/Steven/Zack's area of town wants to give me a ride, I can provide gas money/pizza. (i'm at the Pizza hut on Juan Tabo and Lomas)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Neil. To answer your question to Eikelmann and Light.
Yes and No. Eik = yes.
Light = no but close enough :D expect him to be here alot.

:phone:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hej Njal, I have a better answer.

Yes. I aspire to achieve all of my goals whilst living with Kyle, David and their mother, and they've offered me a place to stay within range of many feasible jobs. Where I previously was, there was no jobs due to the rural condition of my town, and there was no schooling opportunities, either. I was meant to move back to Russia with my brother, but he passed away from a heart attack in December, and I was left with no options. When Kyle and David offered me this opportunity, it was something I simply couldn't refuse. I needed to leave.

So now, I'm here. That's why. Hopefully that clears things up for you.

Top Bottom