• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It's not weird. Most of america would rather party over someones death than use it to honor those who died to kill him, or died in his attacks.....

****ing America

It's 3 am and I can't sleep because there's a ****ing native american pow wow bull**** thing going on in my living room. Like, ****. They're all drunk and chanting and screaming and rapping and pounding on furniture and ****.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
God, I ****ing hate Indians. Not Native Americans, those guys are actually really cool.

But those ***hats who think they can casually walk around with a huge red dot on their forehead . . . it's like "well we have the smallest sexual organs out of all the human race, so you might as well just snipe us now!""

Especially those Indians who play video games. They're like "yeah, i'm so good at math so i finish my homework early and i can go home and turn on the console while the rest of you americans have to actually study." And then those arrogant ****s aren't even fun to play games with, because they've spent so much ****ing time practicing that it's not even a contest. and then they brag about it afterwards. ****ers

And don't even get me started on those indians who skipped grades too. all they ever talk about in social situations is how god**** young they are compared to everyone else. Not only do they have to make everyone else feel bad at games, but indians just have to make everyone else feel old too!

Not to mention those who are vegetarian too. The dumb***es think it qualifies them to take the moral high ground every time. they just end up looking down on everybody else ALL THE TIME.

Man, I am so glad I am not one of those people.

Top Bottom