• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Pokemon has a bunch of backwards *** designers.

White pokemon is the legend for pokemon black and vice versa lol.

Also, actually spoiled on an american website lol. It's September 2010 for japan

k know anyone else coming from this side of town? i am rideless as usual and august doesnt have a vehicle
Hmmm...I can give you and August a ride there, but not back because I won't be staying for very long. Just post right away Tekkie so I can go get ya. Same house as always down Calle Nortena?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Sorry I didn't make it to your house yesterday, Casey. I'll definitely be over some time today. If anybody anywhere wants a ride, post or contact me within the next hour or so.

tekkie

Smash Master
lol i totally want to go to houston now

HAY TWINS when do you plan on leaving for devastation? i need to make sure i can get to ABQ ahead of time. also any word from patrick or anyone else on a second car?

tekkie

Smash Master
I just want a legendary poison type, is that so much to ask?
asking for another legendary is too much to ask dommot

also i'd be down for hobo if we miraculously had some way of getting there

also nolan music list plz :urg: i'm a bit anxious since its been 3 weeks since the tournament

Dekar173

Justice Man
but the monsters look cooler, which is all that really matters when you're playing an RPG that hasn't changed its story or its mechanics over the span of 73 generations.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
but the monsters look cooler, which is all that really matters when you're playing an RPG that hasn't changed its story or its mechanics over the span of 73 generations.
LMAO hasn't changed it's mechanics.

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

Dekar173

Justice Man
Overhype new, uninspired game by means of a new set of "legendary" monsters! (this time the character design is copied from digimon)

Change 1 or 2 things by means of items, and new moves (do nothing to the actual battle system).

Rake in millions from fanboys.

Rinse

Repeat

Of course, you still dump your money into MTG so ... you're more than willing to empty your pockets into the Pokemon industry!

Top Bottom