• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
dont forget to endlessly harass patrick about devastation as he is a potential ride for nolan and neil and maybe others

or zach and i can join neil and nolan in patricks car for a revival of the el paso return trip extravaganza or something

also seriously devastation is like three and a half weeks away

Dekar173

Justice Man
Devastation hopefuls:

Tekkie, Nolan, Zman, myself, Twins, Lewis(?), Neil(?)

Anyone else? I would definitely like to go to this, especially considering there's a huge bonus to the Brawl pot =X

@Walker- seconded, on both accounts. I stay up too late but hanging out with people is too fun to pass up. Woe is I. Fun fest, Neil it was fun brawling with you. I'd like to teach you random stuff, even if you plan on playing MK >.>

Great fest Neil. I had tons of fun. Coming back late did turn out to be worth it, haha. :) Love the living room the way you've got it now: MUCH more room.

dont forget to endlessly harass patrick about devastation as he is a potential ride for nolan and neil and maybe others

or zach and i can join neil and nolan in patricks car for a revival of the el paso return trip extravaganza or something

also seriously devastation is like three and a half weeks away
Devastation hopefuls:

Tekkie, Nolan, Zman, myself, Twins, Lewis(?), Neil(?)

Anyone else? I would definitely like to go to this, especially considering there's a huge bonus to the Brawl pot =X

@Walker- seconded, on both accounts. I stay up too late but hanging out with people is too fun to pass up. Woe is I. Fun fest, Neil it was fun brawling with you. I'd like to teach you random stuff, even if you plan on playing MK >.>
I MIGHT be going as well. :) Might. Where would we be staying though?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
@Walker- seconded, on both accounts. I stay up too late but hanging out with people is too fun to pass up. Woe is I.
I'm just stupid because it was the second night in a row and I have work today (and I have to get up like 3 hours in advance since I have to catch the buses there lol)

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
For some reason I don't work tomorrow which confuses me, but anyway, tonight would be the best night for me told a fest. Would anyone want it?

omg lets play sonic shuffle

Dekar173

Justice Man
So, Weekendfest at my house, due to parents out of town and such.

Come over if you want to play competitive Mario Party and keep Molly's losing streak going strong! and touch *****.

Bring TVs and setups, I've got one TV which will (hopefully) be dedicated to "A Boy and his Blob"

:O

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Whenever.

8001 Krim Dr. NE 87109

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu I just let all the molesters on SWF know where I live =/
<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;q=8001+Krim+Dr+NE+Albuquerque,+NM+87109&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=8001+Krim+Dr+NE,+Albuquerque,+Bernalillo,+New+Mexico+87109&amp;gl=us&amp;ei=FD0ATLqUH4H88AbMh-DYDQ&amp;ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA&amp;z=14&amp;ll=35.170293,-106.559688&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;q=8001+Krim+Dr+NE+Albuquerque,+NM+87109&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=8001+Krim+Dr+NE,+Albuquerque,+Bernalillo,+New+Mexico+87109&amp;gl=us&amp;ei=FD0ATLqUH4H88AbMh-DYDQ&amp;ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA&amp;z=14&amp;ll=35.170293,-106.559688&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

gg

Top Bottom