• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Are you pondering, what I'm pondering, Pinky?
Why yes brain. But where are we gonna find a shop open this late at night?

Why yes Brain, but if we didn't have ears, we'd look like weasels

Neil: How early does the fest start?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'll be over there faster than a jackrabbit on a four-lane highway.

...Uh, I'll just come over as soon as I can, I mean.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Nolan, you owe me money for food last night

just thought i would let you know

tekkie

Smash Master
couldn't find the results thread for the fest so ill post this stuff here

shoutouts for Neilan Smooshfest .201k: The Legacy (now featuring no sleep!):

neil - just tha best, thanks for the hosting and the ride and the good times oh and omg my melee peach and pichu are NOTHING SHORT OF MAJESTIC
nolan - mk vs snake at 4am is fun. also mario golf is awesome, as is mario tennis. glitched versions are the coolest. also next time im gonna beat you at mario party oh and WERE JUST THA BEST AT GETTING NAPKINS?!??!!!???!!??!!??
paul - your mad skills at mario party and brawl- are too good. good work on winning grand finals in both events and i'll be back for blood next time :D
zach - zappa is indeed cool, if i acquire GG im learning him :O also wtf at your brawl- ness, get out of here you broken *******. also that muscle march MM was the best, nm has the greatest muscle march scene IN THA US
patrick - rufus is a fat jerk
banjo - moar guilty gear :O
steven - :psycho:
f-town peeps - fueling the street fighter fire like bamfs
convenience store woman - nolan cried himself to sleep over the inconvenience he caused you (irony) i hope we weren't too big of jerks :(
pokemon stadium windmill - my new best friend, your awesome solidity and my uber tech skills are amazing, kirby living til 250% is too good, team with me for doubles next OoS tourney plz

quote of the day/night/whatever: "guys, it's starting to get bright out..."

can't wait for the next one, we just need to advertise more, see if we can find a hueg venue, and try to get better OoS turnout

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
banjo - moar guilty gear :O
Hah. I'm surprised I was doing decently, considering it was my first time touching the game. Must've learned it immediately or something, lol.

God I hate myself for Neil's theme song.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I succeeded in getting off early but my ride for ranbat bailed, so i can't get on that side of town. gl hf everyone

also congrats to molly and derek for graduating!

Well, it sounds like the fest was really fun. I went to see the Wizard of Oz, sorry. Haha, that might have been better though. :p Soooooooo worth it. I'll have to see you all at the next fest I guess, eh? Also, Everett is a monster at Brawl- .

Top Bottom