• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

OH **** ME. I think my Wii is dead. Whenever I turn it on, I get the health warning screen, and when I press A, it makes a little sound and fades to black like it's supposed to before the menu. Except nothing happens. It's stuck on the black screen. I've tried numerous things, but it just wont get past that point. What the hell?

I blame this entirely on New Mexico. It's too ****ing hot here, all my hardware is frying. I swear, if my computer goes next, I'll kick a baby.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
OH **** ME. I think my Wii is dead. Whenever I turn it on, I get the health warning screen, and when I press A, it makes a little sound and fades to black like it's supposed to before the menu. Except nothing happens. It's stuck on the black screen. I've tried numerous things, but it just wont get past that point. What the hell?

I blame this entirely on New Mexico. It's too ****ing hot here, all my hardware is frying. I swear, if my computer goes next, I'll kick a baby.
The best part of his computer going next is I won't have to read his posts.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I wish, but I have work D:

@Bryce- thanks for hanging out, it was awesome smashing with you, don't get disheartened!!! :|
thanks for the **** :) i really did enjoy it. can't wait for devastation to see you **** everyone, and not just me ;) lol no disheartened here, well at first ya, but just more motivation to get better! <3 thanks for everything

tekkie

Smash Master
august try putting something cold under it around the back

and if you can get to bootmii maybe you can make headway with that. also, priiloader

oh yeah is ABQ throwing a tournament ever again

tekkie

Smash Master
tournaments every sunday for SSF4
oh yeah is ABQ throwing a tournament ever again for a game that doesnt require a $150 gaming peripheral, a console i dont own, and a few hours to learn to retreat and hadouken camp effectively?

Arms

Smash Rookie
oh yeah is ABQ throwing a tournament ever again for a game that doesnt require a $150 gaming peripheral, a console i dont own, and a few hours to learn to retreat and hadouken camp effectively?
the last two tournaments have been won by a pad user

Stick users [X]Told [ ]Not Told

Arms

Smash Rookie
also, if anyone wants to come over and play sf or brawl or deadly premonition or gg come over
I would come, but I broke my stick.. So I'll be at home drinking away my problems with some counter strike..

My beautiful stick, why did you have to break.. Oh wait i broke you nvm lololol

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I would come, but I broke my stick.. So I'll be at home drinking away my problems with some counter strike..

My beautiful stick, why did you have to break.. Oh wait i broke you nvm lololol
get august to come over and we'll have two sticks zomg

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Everybody's breaking ****, including this thread. I'm going to break SSFIV with my new and improved Ryu.
FINE AUGUST I HATE YOU ANYWAY
not really you're pretty cool I guess

Casey, what wings do I order tomorrow night at BWW?

Nolan, you're gay. jk bro <not really>

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
paul zach and neil are confirmed, paul is bringing his ps3 for street fighter.

COME OVER. fest is ending at midnight since i have work tomorrow.

Top Bottom