• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Neil, thank you for the info but I'm driving myself along with Rahul. The trick is me not actually know how to get there. Where are we going on Friday since the venue is closed? Arturito Burrito's? Error's? I don't know where they are. I'm just looking for some directions. In life. Haha I'll just call Dekar or Neil or someone if I don't figure it out.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
In Erichs car we have me, tw1n, Erich, Lewis, and Axe.

Hey Paul and Erich, about coming over and smashing later. Around 4 Lewis and Axe are going to go see Avatar and just hang out. If you need to get a hold of them, just message Axe I guess because I will be at work from 11 to 9 >.< If you need his number then ask David for it before 4, because after that he'll be at work and we won't be able to text.

Dude's I just realized we have 4 cars from NM going to EP. Isn't that like a new record or something? :p

:link:

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
i'll perfect my rap later. a non-smasher at sandia basically has a recording studio in his closet and wanted me to stop by and record it for the lulz. i'll make ****in best-selling album of all ****in time

On a more serious note (El Paso), I seriously don't like the fact that we are taking 4 vehicles when we only need three. On the following (updated) breakdown, the first person is the DD/owner of car and the ??? represents an open spot. Ronald and Rahul can join Patrick, for example...

Vehicle 1:

Erich
David
Kyle
Jeff
Lewis

Vehicle 2:

Patrick
Nolan
Neil
???
???

Vehicle 3:

JT
Casey
Zack
Niall
???

Vehicle 4:

Ronald
Rahul
???
???
???

Thanks Walker. :) Well, Neil...it does provide a lot of extra room, which will be nice, believe me. It provides room for more set-ups, foot space, places to put your bags, etc. Four cars actually isn't too bad an idea. It's just up to the drivers how to split the gas money, haha. It's up to yall, but Kyle, David, and I all need a spot to put our 2 TV's.

See everyone in a little while. Safe travels to all of you earlier cars, and the twins, Axe, Lewis and I will see you all tomorrow. :)

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm also driving my girlfriend and one of her friends to Cruces on the way there so that's why I'm driving rather than riding. Also we might leave Sunday before most people, so I'm just going to drive.

And I still have no idea where in El Paso I'm going...

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________PS3 HaS NO GAMES

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So, Ax should get these bi-weeklies going after everyone comes back from El Paso.

Also, I don't think I can make it to an August fest. I'd need a ride back, and couldn't get there until like 5-6.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I would've gone if I had money. Is there someone else who would rather host? I'm still up to, but if there's somewhere else where more people are likely to show up...

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I would've gone if I had money. Is there someone else who would rather host? I'm still up to, but if there's somewhere else where more people are likely to show up...
I'll host if it will make a difference. IDK if it matters either way, since like all of NM went to EP.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I read the webcomic August's avatar is from, and died a little inside.
I blame Steven.
It really picks up and becomes less depressing to read eventually. But I have a feeling it's going to crash again soon.

Anyway... I'd rather wait for some confirmation from other people who are interested before I commit to anything.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I read through the entire thing, and there were moments of hope. And then everything goes bad again and I'm like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. =( =( =(

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So apparently all of NM brawl is in losers for doubles. And If steven hasn't left yet, I can has ride there and back?

Epic update: Dekar lost to Zman and duffman. Zman also beat Nolan. Arms beats Zman. NM brawl is the biggest joke ever.

tekkie

Smash Master
So apparently all of NM brawl is in losers for doubles. And If steven hasn't left yet, I can has ride there and back?

Epic update: Dekar lost to Zman and duffman. Zman also beat Nolan. Arms beats Zman. NM brawl is the biggest joke ever.
this post made me happy

Arms

Smash Rookie
IM JUST THE BEST!!

Neil said he was going to hold a fest today. Axe will be there, so should everyone else. Not sure when he is hosting it though

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Arms = #1 in NM, no dispute. He beat Zman, who beat Dekar, who took 17th at pound. SO IMO, arms s top 3 in the world.

Neil fest would be awesome. I really wanna smash

Top Bottom