• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Arms

Smash Rookie
I NO RITE?! Nolan should stop holding fests on Wednesdays and move them to Thursday so I can actually come.

Arms

Smash Rookie
What time does the fest end today? I could stop by for a bit after my class

Arms

Smash Rookie
OK EL PASO CAR POST

My car -

ME, Niel , Nolan

JT's car -

JT, Casey, Zman, Tekkie

Is this right guys? Also, where are we meeting and when are we leaving?

Dekar173

Justice Man
JT gets out the latest at 3 (from what I know) considering Neil has been less than informative on the subject of "wtf he plans on doing, or if he even plans on going?!" I'm just gonna go ahead and assume he's free before then, which leads me to believe we should probably meet up at Nolan's dorm, chill there until JT can go, and just gtfo town asap from there :)

Neil and Zack, when the **** are you done with classes? :O

Arms

Smash Rookie
Is anyone playing anything tomorrow? I don't have class and I'm going to be bored...

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
didn't check the boards for a while. i'm going to make up for my inactivity by entertaining you all with self-degrading lyrics below. enjoy kthx
hey neil i thought i was gonna see you loafing around my cafeteria searching for vegetables n **** on saturday but all i saw was a ton of little *******s and lots of jailbait.
these are perfect lyrics and ideas for my techno song that we're going to make. the intro will be a bass beat made by slowing down the syllables in "money match" and I got three verses down here (work in progress, really rough draft that I just made up). We'll have a synthesizer breakdown between the second and third, composed of sounds of me fapping to melee. I like it so far :psycho:

I'm easily persuaded into being a whore
I got paid to eat wings and now I want more
I loaf around cafeterias searching for vegetables
I think I'm the best but knee my partner in doubles

I pretend that I don't want to get laid
But in my basement I got an indian maid
Just kidding I'm only interested in cocks
I claim to be a falcon but I'm really just a fox

I might be able to do advanced math
Too bad for you I can't take a bath
I lose my deodorant and always smell like shit
I act so gay, you're surprised I don't play pit

Hey guys I'm confirmed for El Paso. Rahul (and maybe Brandon) will be going with me. What do we need to know? Arturito Burrito said we could stay with him. We probably won't get in until like 10 on Friday, what are the plans? Should we go directly to ABs that night? Let me know when you guys are getting in and other plans.
well here is the obligatory el paso post. because i'm sure that we're all just in front of the laptop thinking about how poorly we plan for OOS and who we should blame for our failures. I know that's what I'm doing this evening :laugh:
I'll be free around 1:30 tomorrow, but I don't have a ride. So I won't be there until 3 pm.

Date: Friday, February 26, 2010
Time: early afternoon
Place: Nolan's dorm at UNM
I would recommend to bring no less than $100 for gas, food, entry fees, and emergencies. Housing will be provided by Arturito Burrito and Fallen.

Vehicle 1:

Erich
David
Kyle
???
???

Vehicle 2:

Patrick
Nolan
Neil
???
???

Vehicle 3

Casey
Zack
Niall
JT
???

Also, the ABQ smash community pales in comparison to this.

Arms

Smash Rookie

who we should blame for our failures.
I lold at your rap...

ALSO My sideways name would be DESPAIR MURDERER GUIDANCE

I'm such a bad ***.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie

lmao this is win...

Wish I was going to el paso this weekend, hope you guys have fun and plunder everyone there.

Alright...so for my car:

Kyle and David, you can either split it between us three, and we each pay for $10, or you can split up your ten with Axe and Lewis, and you all pay me $5 back, and I'll pay the other ten. The oil change will be $30-ish. ISH. As I mentioned before, gas will only be about $10 for everyone in the car, if we split it five ways. It might even be less. Guess we'll have to see, as I've never driven my car on a long-distance trip yet. Also, are we going to have to find our own food on Saturday and Sunday? I may just bring an ice-chest with a bunch of food in it, and see how much we can fit in there. :) It might also be a good idea to send some of our stuff with other people who have more room, haha. It would also save us some extra weight in my tiny car. But we'll have to see on that one. Maybe...if any of the other three cars (Patrick, JT, or Ronald) would let us, we could put my TV and such and your TV and such in their car, labeled as ours obviously. Could you guys maybe help us with that? It would be much appreciated.

See you tomorrow. Also yes, it would be a great idea if you earlier cars knew where to pick up Tekkie at. Post your address, or call someone, or text them, or whatever, so they know where to get you.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet

OMG NEIL. You're amazing. Seriously. If you weren't gay, I'd bear your children. Not really, you still suck pretty bad. But +1 for you anyway.

tekkie

Smash Master
alright guys heres an awesome reminder of how to get here

get off of the first socorro exit
take a right at smith's onto college ave
go until you hit leroy, take a left
take a right onto neel, you should be passing the children's center
take a right onto campus drive
find some parking space, preferably around west hall somewhere which will be the rectangular prison-looking dorm to your left and should have a sign somewhere saying west hall

this is where you wanna end up

meanwhile you can call my dorm phone at (575)835-6078 or even better this POS Go phone at (505)-918-2864 and we'll be square

my only class ends at 1:50, and i'll be scrambling to finish packing/homework until you guys show up.

hype

edit: apparently zelda is awful

Top Bottom