• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Also, awesome new icon.
There weren't any good avatars of Bow, so I just took the best pic I could find and resized it lol.

edit also arms i have like eight of those but theres only one on dramatica and im not uploading em all
If you try to upload tings from ED, They get killed. The entire url of ed is censored lol.

Edit for proof: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page

Wait, when did they change this?

I'm so confused..........

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
As the typical teenage girl would think, my name isn't anywhere on the last few pages of this thread! I better post here to feel socially secure!
Fest at my place tomorrow, same time as last time. 8:30 AM-9:00 PM.
I'll show up around 6 pm, and August should be cool enough to extend the fest later in the night (given enough people show up to make the relocation worthwhile).
A gift for Neil. A personal shout out in here from guys with shot voices haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo26zTHVI9k&feature=related
I wasn't dying so much as crying.
Heil! Mein Kampf (spelling is right but F you for questioning me!)
Never judge a book by its author. Mein Kampf is considered a literary classic by "enough prominent critics."
What does the rest of the text on the birth certificate say? The resolution sucks too much for me to see it, and I couldn't find it online.
Hey guys, did you check out today's penny arcade? =D =D =D
I like how the girl's eye color changes from blue in the first panel to black in the second panel.
I don't understand why people spell the word as "lolz" as if to preserve its root. "Lulz" is like the universal new spelling, and besides, it's lulzier that way.

EDIT: Having looked back at this post over 6 hours later, the pokemon comic is downright hilarious. The color of Gary's hair and mouth is the same. After staring intently at Gary's face for a while, the illusion of an alternative perspective eventually settles in - his mouth is just a giant moustache.

EDIT2: I plan to seek "help" at the following few smashfests. Just be forewarned.

Haha, amidst all this silliness...once again, I'm holding a fest tomorrow from 8:30 AM-9:00 PM. I can probably arrange that to end closer to 10:30 though. Let me know if you can come. Also worth noting: special guests include Chad (Allboutshiek), Chris (Allboutpeach), and the unconfirmed two guests that may or may not show, depending on how much Paul and I bug them, are Jason (Arctic Drac), and Michelle (Yuki Tanuki). Just thought I'd let you all know. ;)

tekkie

Smash Master
hey neil i thought i was gonna see you loafing around my cafeteria searching for vegetables n **** on saturday but all i saw was a ton of little *******s and lots of jailbait.

also science olympiad prevented me from getting my usual saturday noon burrito. dammit.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Fest for people on wednesday to practice for el paso/get all the plans straightened out. Mainly barlw practice for me at but melee peeps can come as well. Starts at three.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Cool guys. Do you know how to get here Arms? Steven, if you could maybe bring a set-up or August, that would be appreciated. I only have one, maybe two usable TV's. Thanks guys. See you in a bit. :)

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Due to busy, gotta study for psychology junk and other classes are beating up on me too. Thanks for the offer though! I realy appreciate it.

But for those who are free the smash tomorrow should be awesome becuase it'll be the first coming from my dorms basement that has projectors and a really weird projector tv.

tw1n

Smash Champion
sorry i over slept Erich. Also I may not be home tomorrow. So ask Kyle if he's gonna be home to smash k =)

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I'm confirmed for El Paso. Rahul (and maybe Brandon) will be going with me. What do we need to know? Arturito Burrito said we could stay with him. We probably won't get in until like 10 on Friday, what are the plans? Should we go directly to ABs that night? Let me know when you guys are getting in and other plans.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I'm also going, so whoever is leaving on Friday let me know when so we can caravan and **** to EP.. I can also drive some folks to make the ride more comfortable

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
We're staying at AB's that first night. But we aren't leaving ABQ until 11 at night because of work

I would say get ***** us, but we actually have jobs so get ***** everyone who got haircuts for that same reason :p

:link:
my haircut was more liek "my hair falls out all the **** time and gets in my face while driving and i dun wanna deal with it anymore"
plus i wanna job lol

see everyone at erichs in a bit. gotta get some food and finish a paper :lick:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
My tipping point was when it started stabbing my eyes in the morning when I woke up.

Stupid hair, betraying me.

Arms

Smash Rookie
my Haircut Was More Liek "my Hair Falls Out All The **** Time And Gets In My Face While Driving And I Dun Wanna Deal With It Anymore"
plus I Wanna Job Lol

See Everyone At Erichs In A Bit. Gotta Get Some Food And Finish A Paper :lick:
Uh Oh Tvc Practice Boys

Top Bottom