• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
David: We really need to! However, I generally work from 11-6 on MWF and have class in the mornings. It kinda sucks :-(
Gkirbz, you are a troll, but I agree you shouldn't be banned. Like you say a lot of funny/silly/stupid things (no offense intended) but you don't spam and you say stuff on topic. The whole insulting mods prob doesn't help your cause though.
Bummer =[ What about early Tues/Thurs??? And I'm talking about 8 a.m. early lol
At least we'll get to play each other in El Paso =D

Maybe a very very very

pvery
svery
3very
hvery
avery
svery
nvery
overy
gvery
avery
mvery
every
svery

very very very thin line
Quoted for awesome

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Epic fest. Thanks August. TvC is downright awesome, especially since I countered two Mega Crashes today.

I realized why I supposedly got shortchanged at Sonic today. I actually paid for ZMan's food while he paid for mine. Since we got our orders mixed up. So...I feel like I should give back that dollar you gave me, ZMan.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Heh, yesterday. I really gotta get to sleep instead of playing Metroid Prime Trilogy. >_>

...Ippatsuman is broken!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol good stuff Nolan =] If you had lost I woulda probably started the mob with pitchforks.

And if you didn't hear yet. The Las Cruces tourney was a waste of gas and time from what I heard. Long story that will be better posted by someone there later. But needless to say, no more tourneys there haha

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Congrats, Nolan, for beating all those scrubs and getting a free wii. I'm glad nothing Jew'd you from your well-deserved prize.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i would go outside if i was at home.
does everyone hear that?

Listen very carefully.

put your ear to the speaker. Real close.

now do you hear it? yeah I do too.

JOHN!!!

Lol good stuff Nolan =] If you had lost I woulda probably started the mob with pitchforks.

And if you didn't hear yet. The Las Cruces tourney was a waste of gas and time from what I heard. Long story that will be better posted by someone there later. But needless to say, no more tourneys there haha
It was a waste of time because he said first place is getting 20 in each event and second got nothing! I think 200 went missing somewhere. And he wasn't even running the tourney, he just stopped to play friendlies and expected it to run itself. So we got our money back and left despite the easy wins.

:link:

Arms

Smash Rookie
So Zack brought it to my attention that there will be a TvC event at EP. I'm not sure how accurate this is, but if he is correct I'm willing to go, which means that we have another vehicle to carry some people.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
So Zack brought it to my attention that there will be a TvC event at EP. I'm not sure how accurate this is, but if he is correct I'm willing to go, which means that we have another vehicle to carry some people.
How many seats are open? I know Neil still needs a spot and I think someone else too...

Plus the 5 seater early car will be more comfortable if you guys went 4 and 4 lol

EDIT: this is the largest collection I have ever seen of peoples reactions of Dekar plundering their happy place
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3slnSih-WQ&feature=related

Hey Kyle and David. I might not be over today. MIGHT. We'll see. My friends are doing their time-trials today at Cibola for track in the half-mile. So afterward maybe. It'll probably be too late by then though...and I think one of you took my controller and I took your controller. It doesn't feel like my controller, and it looks a little different. If I don't go over to Cibola, then heck yea. Also, come over tomorrow morning at 8:30 again, haha.

Fest at my place tomorrow, same time as last time. 8:30 AM-9:00 PM. Though last time it actually went until 10:30, haha. Anyway, anyone who wants to come is welcome. :) I might even get Arctic Drac to come this time. Maybe. Bring a set-up or two though. I just need two. Even though last time no Brawlers came. And AllBoutPeach and Allboutshiek came. o.O

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Hey Kyle and David. I might not be over today. MIGHT. We'll see. My friends are doing their time-trials today at Cibola for track in the half-mile. So afterward maybe. It'll probably be too late by then though...and I think one of you took my controller and I took your controller. It doesn't feel like my controller, and it looks a little different. If I don't go over to Cibola, then heck yea. Also, come over tomorrow morning at 8:30 again, haha.

Fest at my place tomorrow, same time as last time. 8:30 AM-9:00 PM. Though last time it actually went until 10:30, haha. Anyway, anyone who wants to come is welcome. :) I might even get Arctic Drac to come this time. Maybe. Bring a set-up or two though. I just need two. Even though last time no Brawlers came. And AllBoutPeach and Allboutshiek came. o.O
Hey Erich, don't forget to get your oil change done. I'm willing to pitch in ten bucks or so and David will probably do the same. We don't want any accidents or break downs along the way.

And I may see you tomorrow morning, we shall see though.

tekkie

Smash Master
i always hated the blind pick rule. all i have to do is find out who the other guy mains and find the hardest counterpick available. which means new tourney AT is keeping your main a secret.

unless you pick MK lololol

edit also arms i have like eight of those but theres only one on dramatica and im not uploading em all

Top Bottom