• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
BJ... gkirbz... whoever. He never johned, he just said that he couldn't come over. i mean calling us johnsville is funny up to a point. but it's turning into a sick obsession. he says he can't make it today you yell johns. We say nice fest you say johns. Go yell johns about the fact that your location says "in a girl" but I'll bet 3 to 1 i can get more girls than you on any given day.

john about that one now :p

And it's all good Erich. I'm going to take a nap since I was up until 4 doing a project haha.

:link:

B_J_

Smash Cadet
BJ... gkirbz... whoever. He never johned, he just said that he couldn't come over. i mean calling us johnsville is funny up to a point. but it's turning into a sick obsession. he says he can't make it today you yell johns. We say nice fest you say johns. Go yell johns about the fact that your location says "in a girl" but I'll bet 3 to 1 i can get more girls than you on any given day.

john about that one now :p

And it's all good Erich. I'm going to take a nap since I was up until 4 doing a project haha.

i have never said johns to things like saying "nice fest" <_<; i only point out johns when you are actually johning about something which is like every page on this thread

and nah nah nah, i picked one up in front of her bf dis weekend <3

Kyle gettin all up in Gkirbz grill. **** got real.
Gkirbz is just a sack of **** really.
but he's so lovable, in a kanye west kinda way
that did not help his case

I love you too nm.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
sick. fappable falcon action cant even lie

I wasn't trying to bash on Gkirbz mind you. i like the guy just fine. But the johnsville thing is slowly getting old. I don't go in there and bring up EZ bake ovens every day to Utah do I? :p

not every day but most the time when you post on our boards it comes up xD

EDIT:
where the **** are my clickable links?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So LUL this is the ruleset fo the residents unm tourney:

"Rules:
- People interested in playing will check in at the Hokona Cellar starting at 6 o' clock. We'll be taking the first 128 people.
- The character that you are playing with MUST be chosen at the time of registration.
- The tournament will be played in brackets of 4, the top two of each bracket will move on to the next round. Once it comes down to 4 brackets left, only the top player will move on to the top 4. The winner of that match will be that champion!
- There will be no items or smash items.
- All matches will be played on Final Destination.

Only residents that live on campus at UNM may participate in this tournament!"

Someone asked in the comments if glitching/ledgegrabs/mk was banned and none is so i'm guessing somebody at unm is ready to infinite cape =P.

B_J_

Smash Cadet

"Rules:
- People interested in playing will check in at the Hokona Cellar starting at 6 o' clock. We'll be taking the first 128 people.
- The character that you are playing with MUST be chosen at the time of registration.
- The tournament will be played in brackets of 4, the top two of each bracket will move on to the next round. Once it comes down to 4 brackets left, only the top player will move on to the top 4. The winner of that match will be that champion!

Someone asked in the comments if glitching/ledgegrabs/mk was banned and none is so i'm guessing somebody at unm is ready to infinite cape =P.
lol someone is going to infinite cg or do other gay stuff or something i can just feel it

and no items prolly includes nades/turnips/bananas

lol no items FD only tourney XDDDD

these rules are a joke... someone shud give them the swf official rules P;

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master

"Rules:
- Fox only

I fixed it for you.

Dekar173

Justice Man
"my *** is a ******** and called you, my bad."

"these things wouldnt happen if you had just a little less anal sex"

"its forced on me i dont mean to do it they just offer me a sucker and EVERY ****ing time it's a ****"

"yeah but why would you be sticking a sucker in your *** to begin with"

"they tell me after I (unknowingly, mind you) blow them that the sucker's actually a suppository"

"Oh I see. *******s like them ruin things for the legitimate suppository sucker vendors like myself"

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude Dudley vs Balrog!!! Ahh!!! That looks killer lol.

Wow Dekar... is that ll from GKirbz by any chance haha?

Arms

Smash Rookie
I would go to fest...

Lol jk

Is august going to El Paso? or can we expect a fest at his this weekend?

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I wont be going, fest at my place this weekend. It'll be titled: "ARMS - A Magical Kitsune (JAPANESE FOR FOX) SUPER FEST"

Just for you, Patrick:

And due to SSFIV coming out soon, I want to play the ****ty game that comes before it. Who will play with me?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I definitely vouch for a fest at August's this weekend. Preferably Saturday. I hope Neil will arrive sooner so I can have more Falcon sparring.

Also, what the hell at that comic.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
caps I'M HOLDING A FEST TOMORROW AT TWO PM.

As normal I have class at four so I'll be gone for an hour and then back again. BRING SETUPS.

also i want to play bawrl and mleee.

also august: fox is english for kitsune

Top Bottom