• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Arms

Smash Rookie
I can't stop being gay until I get back into ABQ. I would have come to that tourney if I was there.

Also, I would totally win that franks level 3 setup tourney

PS, Ippatsuman is broken Zack. A full BnB into a reset full damage super is too good.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for lame play all yesterday, no johns but i'll play better and qac lock you all next tourney <3

also everyone above me except zman is TEH GAY

if we can have weekiles, I don't have have the money at all for 10$ a week plus venue plus maybe doubles. I think five for tourneys that dont have oos coming would be more reasonable.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

if we can have weekiles, I don't have have the money at all for 10$ a week plus venue plus maybe doubles. I think five for tourneys that dont have oos coming would be more reasonable.
This is pretty much tourney standard for most tourneys that don't have OOS

Dekar173

Justice Man
Weeklies will look like $3 entry from what Bryan was saying, with $2 venue so we can make hotdogs and stuff, is that reasonable? :O

This way, people don't have to drive around just to get a bite to eat (generally like $7 or something, plus it slows tourneys down) to come hang out and have an awesome time with everyone :D

Also, who all is still interested in Las Cruces? There will be cash prizes, and the guy I've been talking to has stated that there should be like 40 people-ish (a high estimate imo, but it's only a couple hours away so I wouldn't mind only 20 people being there honestly... I just want to go to a tourney :O).

And by the way I'm maining MK for all future oos tourneys >_>

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Hey Paul, a while back when Davis was talking about his lost Brawl copy, you mentioned that you had a mysterious extra copy that may be his. Do you still have it? If so, could you bring it by the next fest you attend?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ATTN: New Mexico, and everyone in this thread!

Hello, I'm Vectorman and I currently live in Wyoming! (It's wack here lol) anyway. I'm here to ask for support in the Vote For Combo Video of 2009 award. Now, sadly I can't offer $1 like Hax did for you to vote for Scar's video, (but I live in Wyoming, who knows maybe I'll get to meet you all since I'm military and travel alot now) however, it would be nice to have an "honest" vote you know. I'm a little baffled how yesterday Axe Effect was winning by a total of 41 votes, and now it's losing by 10 (and counting) =/.. As most of you may know,

I've been referred to as an editist for making combo videos, for Halo and ssbm related both. I created "Future Sight" and "Axe Effect" Combo videos.. and I give HQ videos, my best work in editing to well please you all! ^^; You know the community.. Without you guys supporting me. I'd honestly have no motivation, or desire but thanks to you all, I'm happy to make great combo videos for the future to come that hopefully you all will watch ^^;

Even right now, I'm actually preparing for ShadowClaw IV and the representation of that.

So i've come here to ask you, If all of you could please come to this thread below and vote for Axe Effect:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263519

Unless you don't believe it is the best of the three..then vote for whichever you want to vote for. I don't want Axe Effect to win if it isn't what you all believe is the best combo video, but I'd really love your support for the Axe Effect. I worked very, very hard on it, and I believe it should win, maybe it's not as Falconesque as the other two are, but honestly how many Good Pikachus do you see win, How many Falcons? plenty? even at high level of play? and on top of that HQ quality, editing material. I try to offer the entire package for you all.. Thanks again New Mexico. I appreciate your support.

tekkie

Smash Master
i think the peter piper pizza near august's place might have ddr. and itz and hinkle probably have ddr machines (i can't remember the last time ive been to either place though)
last i checked the PPP near august/my house had it. still has my high scores too :D

itz will probably always have theirs, hinkle's machines are godawful, and tilt's machine is alright.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Go vote for the Axe Effect!!! What Hax did was freaking jacked and ********.

<3 VectorMan and his awesome editing!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey guys on the westside!!! Or anyone willing to drive to the westside lol.

Who wants to smash tomorrow? I'm open from whenever in the morning till about 4.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Felt like showing off my new avi and sig.

Sorry, but I voted for IKM2 the first day the thread was made. I still <3 Axe though. He was like the first guy to compliment my falcon at Grand Challenge :) It looks like IKM2 is going to win anyways...

Kyle, I don't know what we're going to do for the Las Cruces tournament on the 20th. It seems like once again science is trying to thwart my plans for smash. On the bright side, state science olympiad will be at Socorro (NM Tech), which is on the way to Las Cruces and I could probably pick up Tekkie on the way. On the sad side, it will probably last late into the afternoon and potentially evening. On the even worse side, I already promised a ride to one of the members, and he will probably want to get back home asap. On the sunny side, that member is Mike (Pit player) and has been to a few tournaments before so I might be able to convince him otherwise.

>_<

Anyways, I managed to finish all my homework today. As David suggested, would anyone like a fest tomorrow (monday aka president's day) at my house? I'll have to kick you all out at 10 pm.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
I already voted for Axe Effect because I thought it was the best video. How is Hax going to get people a dollar anyways? Seems kind of pointless for someone to vote for a video for something that can barely get you a candy bar. Dunno just seems weird.
Good to see y'all at the tourney, I'ma have to start playing Brawl though because seriously, I spent most of the time there playing my best friend who I play with like every day.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Kyle, I don't know what we're going to do for the Las Cruces tournament on the 20th. It seems like once again science is trying to thwart my plans for smash. On the bright side, state science olympiad will be at Socorro (NM Tech), which is on the way to Las Cruces and I could probably pick up Tekkie on the way. On the sad side, it will probably last late into the afternoon and potentially evening. On the even worse side, I already promised a ride to one of the members, and he will probably want to get back home asap. On the sunny side, that member is Mike (Pit player) and has been to a few tournaments before so I might be able to convince him otherwise.

>_<

Anyways, I managed to finish all my homework today. As David suggested, would anyone like a fest tomorrow (monday aka president's day) at my house? I'll have to kick you all out at 10 pm.
Lol don't worry about it neil. Everything is handled on my end so I'm good. I was just curious if you were going or not or needed help. Nevermind though :p

:link:

B_J_

Smash Cadet
He won't be able to handle mine once he realizes how sexy I am.

And my Peach would go Armada on his Sheik!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4UPtXU-JH8
the gayest pic i have ever seen in my life

gayer than the LoLtrain itself

for august: 11200 Montgomery Boulevard Northeast address of active imagination.
Monty burns' house?

For anyone that cares and owns a PS3, flOw is free on PSN today.
doesnt flow suck?
Meta Knight is gay. I'm going back to ICs unless it's a major national and he is legal.

Sounds good ax.
Johns.
thatd be pretty sweet. obviously wouldnt come up for all of em but would come up once in a while.

also against all temptation i didnt use MK this tourney :O
Johns.
fun times today. here are the results:

1: dekar ($30.00) :marth:
2: gorf ($15.00) :metaknight:
3: jt ($5.00) :rob:
4: zman :gw: :pit: :lucas:
5: isaccard :pikachu: :gw:
6: tekkie :wolf: :snake:
7: austin :metaknight:
8: iria :metaknight:
9: ax :pit: :wario:
10: ambdal :wario:

next tourny will be on march 20th, set your beepers! next time we'll advetise more and not swear as much.

what games should i add to the tourny? ill be adding tvc and possibly smash64, but what else? tekken? bbcs? jackie chan in fists of fire?

also melee scene is dead lmfao
you guys have a smaller smash scene than utah does from the looks of it <.<
Kirby crouches lower than pichu though.
Johns.
We'd love to, but he's usually busy. :(
Johns.

For all that care, the dollar theatre sold their DDR machine and now has Guitar Hero.

I hate everything forever.
i think the peter piper pizza near august's place might have ddr. and itz and hinkle probably have ddr machines (i can't remember the last time ive been to either place though)
This times infinity. T\Lets go rage and burn down the theater unless they change it back.

I already voted for the Axe effect BTW.
my heart bleeds for you like a geyser
fest today plz :)
I miss the one total day that i could use Skype with the DR ;_:

lolololol the DR hates me :D

Oh, oh! I'll smash with you after school David and Kyle! I'll be there around 2:00. :)

Again, I'm holding a fest tomorrow. Can't tonight because I've got work. Tomorrow from 10:00 AM-9:00 PM. :) Let me know if you can come.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
Oh, oh! I'll smash with you after school David and Kyle! I'll be there around 2:00. :)

Again, I'm holding a fest tomorrow. Can't tonight because I've got work. Tomorrow from 10:00 AM-9:00 PM. :) Let me know if you can come.
Johns.
if sundial aeon had done the soundtrack and kirby was an unlockable player it would have easily been game of the year
dance dance counter-revolution ***** this gay game dry no spit.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone like a fest today (monday aka president's day) at my house? I'll have to kick you all out at 10 pm.
Reiterating because apparently everybody missed it since I didn't bother to spoon-fed the **** text to you children. Can't you guys read **** when it's not colored and/or underlined and/or boldfaced and/or enlarged?
[/rant]

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Neil! Drive to my house!!! Erich and Paul are gonna be here and its a straight shot down Paseo! Please =] You could come over now lol. Or I can head to your place as long as we head back here before 2 lol (hense before Erich gets here)

Top Bottom