• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Well, 10 new characters and gameplay tweaks that hopefully make the game less dumb.
This and more. I'm honestly not worried about not getting enough bang for my buck. I just want to see some solid gameplay changes that will make it not a camp-focused game.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I'll be at August's whenever my dad leaves on Saturday, which means I probably won't go to Nolan's D:

Sorry brah

EDIT -

Did you guys hear about that new movie going straight to Blu-ray? I think it was called light snow or something. Figures it went straight to blu since it was developed by
PS3 HAS NO GAEMS
D:

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Patrick should find a way to come to the fest tomorrow >=(

I talked to the unm guys about their tourney today, after talking to him he just changed the rules to mk is banned and plank limit is 75. Everything else that's ridiculous is still going on.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Did You Guys Hear About That New Movie Going Straight To Blu-ray? I Think It Was Called Light Snow Or Something. Figures It Went Straight To Blu Since It Was Developed By
ps3 Has No Gaems
D:
Excuse Me Sir I Believe You Are Thinking Of HEAVY RAIN And It Is Not A Movie But An Interactive Drama. Also Your Claim That The Subject In Question Went "Straight To Blu-ray" Falsely Implies That Blu-ray Disc Is Not The Native Platform For All Sony Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System Interactive Software. Please Do Not Make Such Errors In The Future Or I Will Be Forced To
ps3 Has No Games.

Dekar173

Justice Man
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

That's all that ever reminds me of, because let's face it, everything reminds us of our overlord.

Especially Steven's hilarious sig.

tw1n

Smash Champion
All Hail HipnoToad... *Claps very slowly with everyone*

Oooh fest at Augusts... I may be able to go. Not sure yet.

Good luck Dekar, Kyle, Lewis and whoever the 4th spot is.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Fest may possibly be a no-go if some cuss-hat comes to finish our stairs. Apparently, if he resurfaces them, there will be no walking on them
stair ****
for 2 whole days.

Arms

Smash Rookie
All we can hope for now is that the repair guy
PSYKE
doesn't go, or if he does he himself gets ***** by
AUTUMS LITL SISTURD

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Nolan, you will still probably win if you go to that tournament. And whoever wins gets a Wii. I think you should do it, at least for the prize.
Also, I may go to a fest tomorrow if there is one. I really need to practice for EP.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
lol vaca posts way more and way gayer than me, but you guys act like im the most spammingest troll to ever come to the DR, a room made of pure spam to begin with. lol my posts are at the very least on topic

if there were something to positively contribute to there i wud have \O_o/.

like i said in the 1000 something topics yall made about me, **** the DR and **** the premy members

you obv mad/butthurt/other variations of :mad:

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
You're whining about some lame spam board in the new mexico thread... WHY? Go outside or something, geez.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
David: We really need to! However, I generally work from 11-6 on MWF and have class in the mornings. It kinda sucks :-(
Gkirbz, you are a troll, but I agree you shouldn't be banned. Like you say a lot of funny/silly/stupid things (no offense intended) but you don't spam and you say stuff on topic. The whole insulting mods prob doesn't help your cause though.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
David: We really need to! However, I generally work from 11-6 on MWF and have class in the mornings. It kinda sucks :-(
Gkirbz, you are a troll, but I agree you shouldn't be banned. Like you say a lot of funny/silly/stupid things (no offense intended) but you don't spam and you say stuff on topic. The whole insulting mods prob doesn't help your cause though.
none taken at all, its the internet, the most serious place ever.

and yeah its dumb, even more dumb that CK didnt read any of my posts and sends me a message saying all i do is spam :/ lol idc about mods either, i dun dickride authority like ery1 else in those threads <.<

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lol, I don't dickride the mods, but I also don't try to piss them off either.

Simple fact is that most people in the DR were getting pissed off by you. And you didn't stop.

I have actually heard from others in the DR chat that they went to forum support because of you. You were pissing people off. End of story.

Top Bottom