• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Arms

Smash Rookie
I can go around 2 but i can only stay till around 6. EVERYONE BETTER GO WHEN I GO THEN YOU CAN LEAVE

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
always i wanna be with you and to believe with you and live in harmony harmony oh love
I was thinking about killing everything wonderful you associate with that song, but I've decided against it. For the better of everyone's mental health.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I was thinking about going to Neils fest, but you are all gay.
Walker.

A) Take the bus

or

B) Call people and establish plans well in advance instead of just posting "NEED RIDE" during/just before the fest and expecting people to check the boards constantly. Even if people do see it, for someone to be ready to leave for a fest then see your post and think "OH WALKER NEEDS A RIDE I GUESS I'LL DRIVE 20 MINUTES IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE FEST RIGHT QUICK" is not a logical thought process.

or

C) Get a car.

or

D) Resign yourself to not attending a fest.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I get trolled pretty easily, but I hear that there's some nasty issues with PSN at the moment. If you own a PS3, I advise against turning on your PS3/signing in for the time being. The issues being discussed may or may not be true, but with the risk being loss of all save data, better ****ing safe than sorry.

EDIT: CONFIRMED. DO NOT TURN ON YOUR PS3. DO NOT SIGN INTO PSN.

You should probably also unplug/turn off the masterswitch/disconnect the ethernet cable/etc just to be safe.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Cool tournament everyone who went. I'm am pretty PO'd, though, that I drove all the way to **** El Paso, and ONE El Paos player shows up to the tournament. Tetsuya, you're a beast, but the rest of El Paso, wtf guys? We went to an EP tourney to play one EP resident and four Mexicans. There were more people from Albuquerque there than the rest of the competitors. The mexicans were awesome though, they were hella legit.
Error, Fallen, Branflakes, and the rest of EP: not legit guys.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Walker.

A) Take the bus

or

B) Call people and establish plans well in advance instead of just posting "NEED RIDE" during/just before the fest and expecting people to check the boards constantly. Even if people do see it, for someone to be ready to leave for a fest then see your post and think "OH WALKER NEEDS A RIDE I GUESS I'LL DRIVE 20 MINUTES IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE FEST RIGHT QUICK" is not a logical thought process.

or

C) Get a car.

or

D) Resign yourself to not attending a fest.

1 isn't possible on sundays. Central is down by 4ish, the rest before 3. C will happen when my family has money (protip, never) B, I called Zach and offered gas money (you seem to hate driving down here more than he does), and I didn't even know about the fest until It was posted.

I'm still sitting on D.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Oh...sorry for not being able to come over, guys. I've been too busy with a job ******* around too much to check this board.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lmao.

Good stuff getting a job banjo :p Where you working?

Also, I'm just the best?!

JT- too **** good in doubles.

ALSO, for anyone planning on going to WHOBO, pre-reg apparently ends tonight. GO DO IT **** IT! >< lol. The price goes up $14 for venue, and $5 for singles, so you'd be saving yourself roughly $20 ($19 if you want to be exact, but meh it only took me a calculator to figure that out).

tekkie

Smash Master
ALSO, for anyone planning on going to WHOBO, pre-reg apparently ends tonight. GO DO IT **** IT! >< lol. The price goes up $14 for venue, and $5 for singles, so you'd be saving yourself roughly $20 ($19 if you want to be exact, but meh it only took me a calculator to figure that out).
i was hesitant before because we didnt have any real plans for this but i just prereg'd. we should like plan for this n ****

I was thinking about killing everything wonderful you associate with that song, but I've decided against it. For the better of everyone's mental health.
thats so impossible, that song is made out of magic pixie dust and concentrated whimsical happiness

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I thought you were done with Brawl, Walker? It's so terrible, there's no point in bothering with banning MK anymore. Leave him in, let the game die. Everyone moves on. Win-Win situation. There's no point in arguing it anymore.

More importantly, BBCS tier list:

Updated a few days ago. Discuss.

Also, **** the Litchi hatin'

What's that? Yeah. No johns, Steven.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I thought you were done with Brawl, Walker? It's so terrible, there's no point in bothering with banning MK anymore. Leave him in, let the game die. Everyone moves on. Win-Win situation. There's no point in arguing it anymore.

More importantly, BBCS tier list:

Updated a few days ago. Discuss.

Also, **** the Litchi hatin'

What's that? Yeah. No johns, Steven.
I didn't actually quit, I just also play (and prefer) melee.

And brawl scene will die if MK remains banned. And not everyone will switch to melee, and I like going OOS.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Also-

Zman, we NEED to get confirmation/advertisement going for the tourney on March 20th (also, we need everyone to request that day off lest they be a homosexual!)

:D

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I didn't actually quit, I just also play (and prefer) melee.

And brawl scene will die if MK remains unbanned. And not everyone will switch to melee, and I like going OOS.
I don't expect people to play Melee, it's dead.

You can still go OoS without playing Brawl.

I don't consider camping for 8 minutes as MK "playing." It's fine that you want to prove a point, but you can't actually consider it fun.

I didn't expect a serious reply... I was just trolling. PS3 has no games.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master

I don't consider camping for 8 minutes as MK "playing." It's fine that you want to prove a point, but you can't actually consider it fun.

I didn't expect a serious reply... I was just trolling. PS3 has no games.
It's much harder to go OOS for no reason than for a tourney lol. Brawl still has the biggest scene, meaning most OOS tournies. And Brawl will

DIE

if MK doesn't get banned.

I'm actually working on my own writeup for the ban. It's beyond absurd that he isn't banned yet. It's common sense.

Dekar173

Justice Man

I didn't expect a serious reply... I was just trolling. PS3 has no data.
Fixed for accuracy.

tekkie

Smash Master
we need more festivities like pikaman dittoes and popo versus pikminless olimar money matches

also zman make a poster ASAP like today or im gonna make one >:3

Dekar173

Justice Man
we need more festivities like pikaman dittoes and popo versus pikminless olimar money matches

also zman make a poster ASAP like today or im gonna make one >:3
Make one anyway!

I'd ask Molly to make one, but she's really busy with school lately (typical Johnsville).

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Walker, i'm not sure if I can smash today, depends on other activities and how they pan out, i'll text you.

Also, found out my girlfriends brother in law has a wii that's not updated so i'm just giving him mine for his so I can hack it. Who's going to help meee?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff at the tournament and subsequent fest. Shoutouts later, when DevilDigimon gets off his humongous *** and decides to make a thread (jk dude, much <3 Webster).

However, I do need to alert you all to the amount of **** that happened at TourneyPlay4.

You will see a delicious Pink-Shinobi-style shield-stabbed Falcon Punch, undeniable proof that SS is better than Darkrain, evidence that Mew2King is in fact a robot, and last but most definitely not least, the return of the legendary hero of Super Smash Bros. in all his glory.

Top Bottom