• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Man, I just checked my cell phone and I had voice messages from you, Neil. Sorry I never answered, I rarely have my phone on. That's gonna change though, heh.

Dekar173

Justice Man
You super scrub I figured you noticed it already lmao.

I'd be willing to test it out with you if you wanted but like I said in the youtube comment I'm skeptical as to whether it 100% works- also why didn't he just qac lock him to death? :O

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
So, Ax should get these bi-weeklies going after everyone comes back from El Paso.
Funny you should mention...

ATTENTION ALL (ESPECIALLY NOLAN!):

In regards to the weeklys, I heard the basement in your dorm is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything, Nolan. Because of this, would bi-weeklies at my house then the basement work? As in, one week your place, one week mine, etc. This will take some of the stran of having a parade of people here every wekk, and since a fair amount of you live on the South side, it would save gas and trip time, too.

Now, on that note, if that sounds good, we can kick off Weeklies this Saturday...but there's a problem. JT, Casey, Molly, Twister and I are going to the Firery Food Festival this Saturday at 11 or noon (and the rest of you pussys shoud come, too). We shouldn't be long, but the problem is I have work 4-8, and Molly will be woring on school BS all day...so there won't be anyone to watch or set up the Weekly.

I can try to get the shift switched, bu if I can't, could the Weeklies start at the dorm basement, Nolan? If not, we could do/dtart it when I get off, if that's not too late.

I really want to get this rolling but we've already hit a snag, so give me input on what you guys want. Also, I'll be in ND from March 11-22, so no 20th tourney for me (mother****er), and someone will have to run the Weeklies for those 2 Saturdays (Molly and Dekar, maybe?). Hopefully we can figure this all out. Also, we might need more TVs, since Molly's and mine might cause lag. Also, *****.

Also also, stp scrubbing and hang out, Patrick.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Click here for the El Paso tournament results and shoutouts.

@Tekkie, in that picture of yours with King Dedede, is that Tiny Brawl?

TOURNY ON THE 20TH IS GO.
I'll definitely show up with my 3 TVs and wii. I find TvC to be quite the extraneous game, but whatever. Also, if a 64 tournament miraculously happens, I'm gonna take 1st :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
It's managed to leak into things I'd never imagine.
What exactly is that "thing?" Is it like wrestling or something?
For anyone on campus today I guess theres going to be some smash today at around 3:15, that's when I get out.
too bad I can't make it :(
Now, on that note, if that sounds good, we can kick off Weeklies this Saturday...but there's a problem.
The concept of regular smashfests never works. The only time it has worked in the history of Super Smash Bros. is at Chu Dat's house. Things will come up, and there will be unsuccessful fests in which only 2 or 3 people show up. Just have fests spontaneously like I do ;)

Lastly, check out the recently added annotations in this classic video.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
so the tourny schedule for this month looks like- 6th basement tourny, 20th active tourny. sounds good to me.

and after whobo2 i propose we ban mk again. on a similar note i can't go to whobo2. money is the obstacle thats in my way.

neil- that pic tekkie posted is where d3 is in the middle of his utilt, where the fat goes to d3's head for the lulz. and play tvc you scrub.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
no to the 6th basement tourney...

Fiery Foods Show during the day and also my gf is having a ballet performance at UNM that night which Casey and Molly said they would attend and would be awesome if everyone else could go too...

20th active tourney still sounds good though.

And Nolan I wish I would have known you wanted to play melee today I had it in my car... Next time I will make sure to bring it and play it though

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Because he's MK, and boo at missing three people to a ballad show, it happens, I understand too considering I hope some of you guys can make my ballroom thing on april 28th.

Do we still want a basement tourney/smashfest?

Top Bottom