• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya there are 3 different dekars haha. i fell for that same thing a ways back when telling someone anout him and his diddy.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Oh god lots of posts. I can lend Nolan Melee tomorrow. Text me when I can drop it off, or if you can smash in general (I probably can, but it isn't 100%)

tw1n

Smash Champion
So once again mini fest at my place if anyone wants to smash. Starts at 2 ends around 5 or so. Call or text me if you are up for smash

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Watching Joo's combo video, I now want to play that ****ty game. Paul, next fest, you should bring your ps3 so we can play some mahvel.

I would be up for it dave but not feeling exactly well right now, came down with a stupid faucet nose cold of all things, not some big crazy strep throat thing. being sickish is so lame and offensive to my pride it hurts. So fest at Nolan's dorms as usual on Friday?

tw1n

Smash Champion
I hear that bro. I'm open tomorrow and friday if you are up for coming over =] Just borrow christians phone and give me a call lol.

Tomorrow I have class from 1:30 till 2:45 then I work. Friday I am meeting up with V for lunch from 12-1. Before and after that I'm completely free =]

Hey Nolan, I don't know when or how often you're schedule crosses paths with Kyle's but if there is a time when you guys cross, could you please bring my Ipod and give it to him? I don't know when I will be able to attend a fest at your dorm.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
So guys, it really pains me to say this, but I think I'm going to quit playing smash. At least for a while. It's really hard to have been playing for as long as I have and still get last at pretty much every tournament I go to. The El Paso tournament demoralized me more than I cared to show, but it is a hard to thing to take to drive 4 hours to get 3 stocked 4 times.
This isn't because I dislike anyone in the community, you guys are all tight, I've just been questioning why I even play when I have so many other things I should be doing.
So I apologize to everyone for not showing and being an easy victory any more, but man sometimes it just really gets to me. I'll still keep in contact with you guys, and Neil I still have your TV, so I need to get that to you at some point.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
:'(

Practice with Dave and I and play more. its not that you're not improving, its that everyone else is improving too. I think you have a ton of potential ronald, you just have to keep it uop. however if you feel that quitting is whats best for you then go for it. but keep in touch k :D

:link:

Arms

Smash Rookie
So guys, it really pains me to say this, but I think I'm going to quit playing smash. At least for a while. It's really hard to have been playing for as long as I have and still get last at pretty much every tournament I go to. The El Paso tournament demoralized me more than I cared to show, but it is a hard to thing to take to drive 4 hours to get 3 stocked 4 times.
This isn't because I dislike anyone in the community, you guys are all tight, I've just been questioning why I even play when I have so many other things I should be doing.
So I apologize to everyone for not showing and being an easy victory any more, but man sometimes it just really gets to me. I'll still keep in contact with you guys, and Neil I still have your TV, so I need to get that to you at some point.
BAAAWWWW

Well maybe sometime you can go to neils anyway, that is if you can fit it in you're schedule

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Ronald, I think a lot of us have grown tired of smash for one reason or another. But that doesn't mean we still can't hang out. I suggest finding another game to play with (introduce to) the community. Many are moving toward other fighting games, like street fighter and/or tvc, to learn and improve in. And even then, that doesn't mean you need to enter tournaments. You can remain competitive without spending your money. It's all for fun in the end, right?

EDIT: WTF WALKER? Don't sell your PS3, you scrub!

Arms

Smash Rookie
Ronald, I think a lot of us have grown tired of smash for one reason or another. But that doesn't mean we still can't hang out. I suggest finding another game to play with (introduce to) the community. Many are moving toward other fighting games, like street fighter and/or tvc, to learn and improve in. And even then, that doesn't mean you need to enter tournaments. You can remain competitive without spending your money. It's all for fun in the end, right?

EDIT: WTF WALKER? Don't sell your PS3, you scrub!
lol too late. And SSF4 was right around the corner

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I really wanted to buy walkers ps3 D:, but somebody got there first.

Anyway, yeah fest on friday. I don't have class at four so woo! Can start at two.

There's however a random "gaming" night in the basement, meaning other people are playing lots of games in my basement. We can try to join them but if there's not enough space we can always return to the study room. I hope everyone can fix they're schedule to come.

And yeah whenever I see the twins I'll give them your junk broski.

Top Bottom