• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Oh wow, my computer CAN play all those.

For the DS being better it sure does suck a lot of balls
My DS won't get me arrested some day. (and the wii is actually pretty busted when you consider emulation lol. It can emulate almost everything)

tekkie

Smash Master
not arrested so much as sent an angry letter to desist, or, at worst, a letter demanding dozens of thousands of dollars or a court date where you will probably pay hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Arms

Smash Rookie
What time does the fest start tomorrow? I have no class so I can come early and stay late.

Also, August, are you gonna hold a fest on Sat? I would love to have 2 fests

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
They need to re release the super nintendo and finish squeezing every penny out of that. The SNES is the greatest system ever made. No discussion needed.

your mom was the greatest system ever made. i could play that thing for hours and never get bored

no games
:link:

Dekar173

Justice Man
God I love emulators.

They let me play Mother 3 (even if it's glitchy) and rockman.exe (even if it's glitchy) all day.

@Ronald- stfu and come to Nolan's tomorrow (if you don't happen to be at work... :X)

:D

Edit: Kyle is absolutely right.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Fest is going to start at 2:30, because I have to do a penp quiz. Someone should bring tape/tacs/something to keep fliers up so we can post fliers arond campus. You can come at two but i'll be doing dat quiz

Steven, can you still help me with psych tomorrow?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
So guys, it really pains me to say this, but I think I'm going to quit playing smash. At least for a while. It's really hard to have been playing for as long as I have and still get last at pretty much every tournament I go to. The El Paso tournament demoralized me more than I cared to show, but it is a hard to thing to take to drive 4 hours to get 3 stocked 4 times.
This isn't because I dislike anyone in the community, you guys are all tight, I've just been questioning why I even play when I have so many other things I should be doing.
So I apologize to everyone for not showing and being an easy victory any more, but man sometimes it just really gets to me. I'll still keep in contact with you guys, and Neil I still have your TV, so I need to get that to you at some point.
I'm not going to beg for you to keep on smashing because I'm sure you're mature enough to make your decisions (which you'll end up regretting later, because smash is in your ****ing blood, but whatever), but I do need my TV back. How bout showing up to the fest at Nolan's dorm today (Friday)?
<3 Bryce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKM5v1Bn-9g&feature=related

*Flexes muscles at Chris*

oh wait...

Anyways, falcon ditto moneymatch? I know I offered that to you a long time ago but you never responded. best 3 of 5, $10.
Also, August, are you gonna hold a fest on Sat? I would love to have 2 fests
If August doesn't host a fest Saturday evening, I probably could, although it wouldn't start until maybe 4 pm.

Nolan, I will be there no less than 2:15 ;)

Also, Casey, you've made me paranoid. Adding unnecessary hard returns to a post makes me on the watchout for extra spoilers =/ I'm dumb.
But what you can do is get 4 more posts.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'll probably drop by Nolan's in the evening just to drop off Neil's tv, but I probably don't have time to smash or anything, I've got parties to hit up.
Honestly, when I say I'm quitting smash, I really only mean I'm going to quit trying to take it seriously. I'll prob still come to monthlies, tournies in ALbuquerque, etc. So I'll still hang out with you mofos.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
They need to re release the super nintendo and finish squeezing every penny out of that. The SNES is the greatest system ever made. No discussion needed.

your mom was the greatest system ever made. i could play that thing for hours and never get bored

no games
:link:
OMG! I love you!!

SNES is #1 baby! Secret of Mana is my favorite game ever <3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Neil. Me and Kyle have been **** talking in the AZ thread saying how you will beat GG7. Here's the thing tho. Your falcon won't beat him in my opinion. I think your falco can tho.

tw1n

Smash Champion
i'm not arguing, i'm stating a fact of life.

genesis > snes.
LIES!!! SNES is way better! Genesis has Sonic yes... but what else??? Every mario game (including Mario RPG and Super Mario Cart), Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat 1,2 and 3???
Actually it may have MK, I don't remember that one lol.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'm sorry guys, but SNES > every other system

game cube is arguable though, because melee itself makes the game cube immortal

lol jk. but seriously, SNES is the best system!

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
LIES!!! SNES is way better! Genesis has Sonic yes... but what else??? Every mario game (including Mario RPG and Super Mario Cart), Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat 1,2 and 3???
Actually it may have MK, I don't remember that one lol.
vectorman, phantasy star, shining force, shinobi, contra hard corps, best version of alladin to name a few.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
There's a tekken six tourney at santa ana dorms today at like six with free root beer floats. paul or someone come win it.

wow. Are we still on this topic? If I come back later and were still debating with little factual/authoritative/empathetic opinion I'm going to have to open a can of 'agree to disagree' essay, complete with comparisons, facts, opinions, considerations, and insults :p

Arms

Smash Rookie
The fest was made of win. For all those who missed it (or left early) you done ****ed up..

Top Bottom