• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So I have practice and family stuff on tuesday so a fest is happening today. This is only if people want it, if its just like me and walker i'll probably close it down early at like six. It can start at two, normal class at 4 until 5 (last week of this!), then i'll be back.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So I have practice and family stuff on tuesday so a fest is happening today. This is only if people want it, if its just like me and walker i'll probably close it down early at like six. It can start at two, normal class at 4 until 5 (last week of this!), then i'll be back.
I'll be over at like 3:30 if other people are going to show up (I have to watch Chili boil, no joke). If it's just Nolan, lame.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
Sinz text me a pic of you the other day saying hi. the screen on my phone broke! Will I ask you to replace it? Nope. Instead I'll just get the money by ****** Utah smashers faces in. Good day :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

:link:
its your fault for opening the image file, you should have known better...

also lol nm's only decent smasher is dekar

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We will accept a Brawl Crew battle. We don't have enough melee players for a melee crew battle.

20$ a head?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Utah can come here too lol. Or maybe some AZ tourney.

I wanna MM utahs melee players too lol. And I never MM!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
BWAHAHAHAHA ALREADY FREE DINNER FROM NM!!!! :D

lets make it 5 bucks each crew member ;)
Nah me and Yaz already talked are doing 20 a head. Winning crew gets 100$.
5 v 5 :)

Top Bottom