• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
D:

I get out of class until four or at four for the rest of the week so I dunno if I can get them this week.

Also, awesome august account is awesome.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Hello kitsuneisjapaneseforfox! Welcome to the NM smash scene! Everyone here is cool, except this one ******* whose username I never understood, but I've got a hunch that you're just the kind of guy who could explain it to me.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Hello kitsuneisjapaneseforfox! Welcome to the NM smash scene! Everyone here is cool, except this one ******* whose username I never understood, but I've got a hunch that you're just the kind of guy who could explain it to me.
Seconded.

He looked kind of how I would imagine Artemis Fowl looks.

Hahahahaha, that's awesome August. You always have these ridiculously awesome images.

Also...Dekar is not the only "decent" smasher. There are plenty of them here. Dekar, however, is in a league all his own. If you challenge him to Brawl...you are going to lose, it's that simple. :)

Wait, so what Utah tournament is this? And when is it? I doubt I would go though...no Melee and all. It's true though, Utah does john about every OOS tournament ever. I recall exactly one tournament that they've been to down here. Just one.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
Hahahahaha, that's awesome August. You always have these ridiculously awesome images.

Also...Dekar is not the only "decent" smasher. There are plenty of them here. Dekar, however, is in a league all his own. If you challenge him to Brawl...you are going to lose, it's that simple. :)

Wait, so what Utah tournament is this? And when is it? I doubt I would go though...no Melee and all. It's true though, Utah does john about every OOS tournament ever. I recall exactly one tournament that they've been to down here. Just one.
Dekar is the only decent player yall got.

i could beat all of you no prob back when i sucked at smash. golden glove is just barely like poking decent, dekars in limbo between decent and ok

Arms

Smash Rookie
Dekar is the only decent player yall got.

i could beat all of you no prob back when i sucked at smash. golden glove is just barely like poking decent, dekars in limbo between decent and ok
0/10 I could out troll you in my sleep.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Why must "smash" automatically equate to Brawl only? What about that other game... The ones that matters?
Fixed for truth.

Also, Like it or not, brawl has a very legitimate sponsor now. 2.5K (1st for regular season MLG) or 12.5K(1st for MLG champs) is a lot of money, and when you put gobs of money on something, it matters.

August if it mattered to you you'd actually enter tourneys for it :p
It doesn't matter to me; I'm bored of melee. It was relevant years ago, but now it's just a dead game. And still, a dead game with depth will always be better than a shallow party game. Even if there are thousands of dollars to win.

That said, why is Mr. BJ talking trash, when most everyone here, myself probably included, can kick his *** in whatever game he chooses?

Also, epic pic, Patrick.

Arms

Smash Rookie
kitsune you obv mad.

and if its not obv who dis is you really really mad.

lol yall aint got **** on my blue arrows of doom k?
reported for ban dodging, Enjoy being rebanned

OH GOD YOU LOOKED ******

Arms

Smash Rookie
im not dodgin anything, im rjs brother bj, you mad son.

You win this time
Only this time

Edit: Oooo ooo Zman, don't forget little mexicans with an infatuation with the Gdorf

tekkie

Smash Master
coming from the guy who lost the title of which state is best overall to me....
implying that a match between new mexico's worst and some dork from utah matters on any level at all. troll harder.

i might just need to dig into my headsigh folder

also this guy might be the inui of the west

the melee and 64 pics are incorrect. the true targets audiences for 64 and melee are dead people and prepubescent indian kids.
Lulz. Hahahahahahaha, that was the funniest post of the month Zach. You can still love a dead game though. There is much to say on this subject, as August did. But to be honest, all fun is fleeting. True, lasting, eternal happiness is very elusive. Indeed, the epitome of joy is something worth sacrificing for. And it is something that a video game will never offer. :)

Epic speech delivered. Haha. Very random though...skip if you so desire, even though it's short. o.O :nerd: I a nerd, we all know.

Lovin' the pictures in the thread lately, by the way. Freaking hilarious.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
implying that a match between new mexico's worst and some dork from utah matters on any level at all. troll harder.

i might just need to dig into my headsigh folder

also this guy might be the inui of the west
you mad cuz im stylin on ya?

but.... i dun fight lions... jus wild dogs/bats/monkeys/turtles/birds/dinosaurs/aliens/and people

Arms

Smash Rookie
He isn't as good at the game as inui though.. he is more like this guy

HOLY ****ING ****! Hakan was revealed!!!!! Great character, or GREATEST?!

Now I can't wait to
OIL UP

Top Bottom