• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Normal friday fest tomorrow. I have to do my psych stuff so it'll start at like three thirty.

also i'm going to hadoken everyone in guilty gear.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I can hold a fest next tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday, and can provide free food. People should let me know if they want that lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
May not be able to make anything out of it, butttt you guys could definitely tell them about our tourney on the 20th, AND hang up some of these flyers I printed up :O

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
May not be able to make anything out of it, butttt you guys could definitely tell them about our tourney on the 20th, AND hang up some of these flyers I printed up :O
I have already done so lol. They all went to Magic on tuesday, and I've been talking about our tourney since the end of february.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Neil, no worries, I just feel bad for keeping your tv for so long. I'll call you when I get off work today so hopefully I can just drop it off before I go to dinner.
Oh yeah, Spring break! W00t!

Haha, yea...Spring Break. Well, it would have been a nice "break" if my managers didn't suddenly give me over 40 hours of work this week. Luckily they gave me ONE day off. *Rolls eyes* I'mma ask a buddy to take a shift. That's too much. Y'all have fun tonight whilst I'm working 'til 3:30 AM. :)

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I have class from four to five like usual. My dorm door is unlocked so you guys can come in just excuse the mess. When I get back I have to do a test but then I'm done and can beat you all at guilty gear

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Y'all commin to devastation? Its a huge az gamming event hosted by some company. They got all the major fighting games. Its in mid june and last 3 days. I'm pretty sure I can do housing again. Who's interested?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
All right people, I am having a smashfest today (Saturday, March 13) to kick off Spring Break. IT IS NOT AT AUGUST'S HOUSE.

As Nolan said, I am a complete donkey, so call me at (505) 880-8740 (my home #) for information. If I don't pick up, then try my cell phone next; there's a good chance of me getting it before you call me. If you tell anyone about my fest (who doesn't know about it and wants to go), then MAKE SURE you tell them to call my home phone number.

I know it's no need to make a big deal out of something so small, but the more the merrier, and I don't want people missing out on fests because of my donkey-ness.

You should not need to bring TV's (I have 4).

EDIT: Watch this video all the way through to see an epic clash of memes.
EDIT2: Why is Europe good at everything they do???
EDIT3: wtf

Major Edit:

Because of how poorly the melee scene has been doing lately, and because spring break is upon me (I have free time now and have come to my logical non-Princetonian senses), I will start uploading the videos from the smashfests forever ago. Also, I need space on my laptop :ohwell:

WARNING: I am going to upload in an entirely nondiscriminatory manner, so if you would not like a certain video to be uploaded, please, ask me as soon as possible (privately), and I will not upload/remove it. Note that based on my original master plan, I will upload chronologically, starting with oldest videos first.

Lastly, due to my incompetence with YouTube, file sharing, multimedia, and technology in general, I would like to apologize in advance for poor video quality, etc. It's okay though, I'm Indian. We're pro at computers.

Subscribe to my channel if you're interested. Happy viewing!

That fox could multishine and shine-bair. :O

Pretty awesome combo video. It's too bad I could kick all their ***** with one hand. Because we all know European players are **** at games.

When's the fest start, Neil?

Zack, bring your PC so we can play some 3rd strike!

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
ggs to everybody yesterday.

sorry if i really did make you mad paul I didn't mean to be a **** at all during the fest I was just annoyed, my bad.

Top Bottom