• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So, once again, I can hold a fest with free food provided in either Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. People should let me know when. It can start whenever and last as long as people want.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So unless someone else wants it another day, fest tomorrow starting at whenever people want to show up, and ending whenever people leave. I have a 40 dollar food budget (mom is paying), so we can order Pizza/ go somewhere/ Whatever.

tekkie

Smash Master
tekkie, are you in town?
yep

Tekkie can come and get some hax pokeymanz too.
i have a mew and a kyogre already (level 22, lol), not sure what else i should get (maybe celebi)

and tekkie if you go bring your hardrive, otherwise you'll get the DIE REDHEAD *pew pew*
and tekkie bring your triwing screwdriver so i can pimpout my black gc controller.
alright, will do

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Let me fix my last post:

I hope everyone is ready for me to DESTROY them tomorrow with BAYSUBALL KADO.

but on another note, i'm gonna be at my dorm and if anyone wants to go a few minutes out of the way i'll get you a drink at einstiens for a ride to the fest. <3.

Arms

Smash Rookie
So who is holding the "WELCOME BACK PATRICK SMASHFEST
but since you don't play smash GG TvC SF4 fest
AWESOME ALL NIGHTER!!" on THURSDAY?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Zman, I am disappoint. You gotta message me so I can teach you some of my secrets and combos with the good doctor.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol long time no talk to everyone... ish.

They made a power rangers game? Gott check that out lol. Ivan Ooze was beast back when I was 7 or so =]

i'd like new mexico to know that i do stuff too

not sure what stuff
Lol hey Banks. I remember you. I was cheering for you during Pound 4 third round pools (except when you played Axe... <3 Axe)
Mostly cuz Doc = sexy time.

Top Bottom