• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I luld.

I can't smash tomorrow with anyone, sorry guys. D: Any twister if there's an attendance in class can you sign in for me? I have work all day.

Warning warning

This emergency advertisement is designed for those suffering AIaDS (Auto-Idiotic and Defensive, Snobs) There is a new advancement in MSD(Mature Social Dealings) that may qualify those who are secure enough in their pride, for this important information; You should immediately halt all ill will towards the catalyst. The symptoms of such parasites are as follows:
May cause irritation and flame wars due to illogical responses. Repeat, may cause irritation and flame wars due to illogical responses. AIaDS are often identified by the posts quoting other posts targeting them with sarcasm, and come alive with the bag 'o **** seriousness that makes up the aggressive and threatening promises that can only be proven with action.

The virus matures rather slowly, and may not have much empathetic capabilities. Wither or not it lacks or refuses to exercise these capabilities is irrelevant, as they will still be absent. So please, if you suffer from AIaDS, please do not hesitate to pretend it does not exist, instigating negative responses is a reactant to AIaDS growth. Successful treatment will treat threads with a competent individual capable of potentially logical opinions and worthy and intellectual debate material.

(subtext) This Add is full of irony, and sponsored by ..WE..(got your back Trashcan)

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Neil do you not get texts or what? will you be at Nolan's on Friday? I'm tired of your TV

tekkie

Smash Master
groudon in SS makes me a sad panda. i want to get both a lugia and a kyogre.

someone trade me a kyogre and a growlithe <3

edit: nolan you might be familiar with this device called the pocket pikachu

(its the same thing BUT BETTAR)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You walk around, and it counts the steps, and trains your pokemon based on the number of steps. You can also catch pokemon on it, including 3rd gen starters.

Basically pokemin tamagotchi.

I can trade you anything Tekkie, assuming you don't care about it being legit.

Actually, I have a legit kyogre too lol.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
hell naw i dont care

i also need to get every single gen 1 pokemon to satisfy my old***giness
This will take a bit, but done.

AR is just the best?!?!?!

I'm sending a Celebi egg over to SS when it comes out. I have a whole team in eggs already lol.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Cool. I'll walk to August's fests, and they will end before I get there.

EDIT:
Smash Bros:

good, competitive, brawl

pick 2

looooooooooooooool

tekkie

Smash Master
This will take a bit, but done.

AR is just the best?!?!?!

I'm sending a Celebi egg over to SS when it comes out. I have a whole team in eggs already lol.
i could make a list of pokemon i actually care about getting, but i need to find out exactly who is available and how easily in SS. mew and mewtwo and the legendary birds will be hard, i know that much.

what code are you using? the pokemon duplication/PC thing?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Mewtwo and the birds are in SS now lol. Mew is still a ***** (I have a legit one though. From emerald faraway island.

I can clone mine, or make them appear in the wild.

tekkie

Smash Master
Mewtwo and the birds are in SS now lol. Mew is still a ***** (I have a legit one though. From emerald faraway island.

I can clone mine, or make them appear in the wild.
if nugget bridge counts i have a legit one... in red. sadkfjhds/234@#$

i need to learn about these haxxors

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Warning warning

This emergency advertisement is designed for those suffering AIaDS (Auto-Idiotic and Defensive, Snobs) There is a new advancement in MSD(Mature Social Dealings) that may qualify those who are secure enough in their pride, for this important information; You should immediately halt all ill will towards the catalyst. The symptoms of such parasites are as follows:
May cause irritation and flame wars due to illogical responses. Repeat, may cause irritation and flame wars due to illogical responses. AIaDS are often identified by the posts quoting other posts targeting them with sarcasm, and come alive with the bag 'o **** seriousness that makes up the aggressive and threatening promises that can only be proven with action.

The virus matures rather slowly, and may not have much empathetic capabilities. Wither or not it lacks or refuses to exercise these capabilities is irrelevant, as they will still be absent. So please, if you suffer from AIaDS, please do not hesitate to pretend it does not exist, instigating negative responses is a reactant to AIaDS growth. Successful treatment will treat threads with a competent individual capable of potentially logical opinions and worthy and intellectual debate material.

(subtext) This Add is full of irony, and sponsored by ..WE..(got your back Trashcan)
I ****ing love you bro! Haha

Now Walker will just have to walk to fests! No johns! Mwahahahaha

Enjoy your pokeWALKER, WALKER! HAHAHAHA

God, I hate myself.
My first thought to the pokeWALKER was something similar lol. Finally nintendo is starting to care about their fanbase, starting witht he biggest pokenut of them all. Congratulations friend.

Cool. I'll walk to August's fests, and they will end before I get there.

EDIT:
Smash Bros:

good, competitive, brawl

pick 2

looooooooooooooool
The original line is:

When looking for a woman, use the following guideline:
Single, Attractive, Mentally stable. Pick two.

:link:

Dekar173

Justice Man
Alright so first weekly (assuming you guys don't do one at Nolan's this Saturday, I'll be with Molly at prom :O) will be going down on the 27th at Ax' house.

$2 venue fee (this gets you food like hotdogs and stuff, kind of like the fund raiser tourney we did for nolan ages back)

$3 entry fee (per event) with the payout scheme probably reflecting the Midwest payout scheme (a lot of people get paid out, and with such a small entry you'll probably just get your money back, but still it'll be cool :p)

Round Robins and anal spelunking galore!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
lololol early morning post

Neil do you not get texts or what? will you be at Nolan's on Friday? I'm tired of your TV
Yes, I will be at Nolan's fest this Friday. Relax. Also, I'm tired of my TV too. Feel free to keep it.
jk lol

Also, here is how the smash calendar is looking so far, discounting future smashfests and WHOBO:

3/12 - Nolan dormfest
3/20 - Active Imagination Tournament
3/27 - Ax's House Biweekly
3/31 - fest at Neil's house (wednesday evening)
4/03 - fest at Neil's house (all day saturday)
4/10 - fest at Neil's house (all day saturday again or maybe Ax biweekly?)

I scheduled those three smashfests in particular because all 3 represent special dates in either smash history or to me. A cookie to you if you know the origin. Seriously.
Protip: the 3/31 one is worth 2 cookies!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Top Bottom