• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Okay so here's the deal. At five o clock I have to run by the library to do some junk and then run to my parents to get my clothes so I'll be back around 5:30-5:45. When I get back fest is on, even if it's just me and zach and he teaches me tvc so I can destroy patrick. I've gotta go run out right now so text me if you wanna go! August can't I know that D:

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Walker, thanks for the smashfest and the subway feast. I thoroughly enjoyed ****** you and Nolan in 64, getting pissed off and yelling SHUT UP to everybody, not playing Guilty Gear at all, playing melee alone, enjoying a free Jr. Frosty, enjoying free La Posada food, etc.

That was phenomenal. The ending made me "wow" too. But what makes me "wow" even more is the fact that Everett and the Twins think they can see right through the trick, let alone the fact that the Twins think they can replicate it. Seriously people, either grow some humility or prove me wrong at the tournament.

Okay so here's the deal. At five o clock I have to run by the library to do some junk and then run to my parents to get my clothes so I'll be back around 5:30-5:45. When I get back fest is on, even if it's just me and zach and he teaches me tvc so I can destroy patrick. I've gotta go run out right now so text me if you wanna go! August can't I know that D:
I've got my car, so Zack and I are considering going to the smashfest, but we want to know exactly how many people would be there (3 is not satisfying enough). Call more people and find out who would be willing to show up ;)

Gifts for August (and everybody else):
Zelda Combo Video
More European ****
G&W Combo Video

EDIT: I've finished trimming all my recorded videos so now I just have individual clips of each match, but right now they are unsaved in Windows Movie Maker. How exactly do I save those clips to my computer? Zack told me the only method is to "publish" them to my computer, but it takes like 5 minutes for each clip, and I have hundreds of clips to publish. Help please? Or should I just never upload these matches ever :(

Arms

Smash Rookie
D: I have to go to a funeral tomorrow in Farmington and it gets out at around 3, Which would put me in at about 6:30-7:30. The fest tomorrow better last all **** night

tekkie

Smash Master
D: I have to go to a funeral tomorrow in Farmington and it gets out at around 3, Which would put me in at about 6:30-7:30. The fest tomorrow better last all **** night
just in time for some bacon explosion probably

also @nolan's fest, drive safely tonight, people are ******** etc

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
That was phenomenal. The ending made me "wow" too. But what makes me "wow" even more is the fact that Everett and the Twins think they can see right through the trick, let alone the fact that the Twins think they can replicate it. Seriously people, either grow some humility or prove me wrong at the tournament.
i said it was a good trick. Can I do it better? Probably not. But I can do that trick. If you want I can PM you the entire description of how to do it, or I can explain it in two words if you want. Humility? As I posted in the Utah thread, try some tricks on for size by the master Ricky Jay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LYjMHzQ_oU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUepjt6QmI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW9H4izfxqQ

Can I do these tricks? No. Can I see through them and tell you step by step how they're done? yes. Will I? Not to you guys :p

Oh and this is a must watch of Axe!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV2s_FN5OUo&feature=related

:p

:link:

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
EDIT: I've finished trimming all my recorded videos so now I just have individual clips of each match, but right now they are unsaved in Windows Movie Maker. How exactly do I save those clips to my computer? Zack told me the only method is to "publish" them to my computer, but it takes like 5 minutes for each clip, and I have hundreds of clips to publish. Help please? Or should I just never upload these matches ever :(
As I am trained in the arts of Windows Movie Maker, I can say that the only method is to publish them in order to save them. It takes forever, but that seems to be the only way.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I am very pumped for Saturday.

Pending turnout, top 4 or top 5 get paid out.

Melee etc. you've gotta have a tourney in order to pay out so I don't know regarding all that. Feel free to have all the friendlies you want, as long as you pay the 2.50 to AI I don't care, and neither will they ;P

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I'll be at August's fest.

Also, I'll be able to make it to Active on Saturday a little after 4:00, most likely. Won't be entering anything unless SFIV or the rumored GG tourney go down (read: won't be entering anything).

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
BTW people, Duff0 is betting $10 that Darklink Beats me in our MM. Someone take him up on it.

And Dekar needs to get to Augusts so I can practice lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I would go, but I work 4-10 (1030 or later, probably) tonight and August's fest hasn't even started yet o.O

Also, is there a fest tomorrow? I'm definitely down for that, as I have jack **** going on then.

<.<

Also, Zack, I'm just going to print up a ruleset of my own, as MLG still hasn't released theirs.

tekkie

Smash Master
when does august's fest start? i can start perambulating that way (or if someone wants to stop here on the way then i can be a lazy *****)

Sorry guys, I was going to start the fest now, but some unforeseen circumstances arose. Bear with me, I'll post when you can show up. Which will likely be within an hour or so.

Banks

Smash Hero
Lol long time no talk to everyone... ish.

They made a power rangers game? Gott check that out lol. Ivan Ooze was beast back when I was 7 or so =]

Lol hey Banks. I remember you. I was cheering for you during Pound 4 third round pools (except when you played Axe... <3 Axe)
Mostly cuz Doc = sexy time.
altho i require that people cheer for me 100% of the time, i can forgive this one misstep

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Also, Zack, I'm just going to print up a ruleset of my own, as MLG still hasn't released theirs.
at least edit my post on the tourny thread reflect your ruleset. and i'm asking you to print out the rules for THE OTHER GAMES AS WELL, not just brawl.

edit- i prolly won't go to your fest later today nolan, been smashing this entire week and need a day to do some hw and exercise and ****.

Top Bottom