• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
What melee people from AZ are coming? Axe, Tai? Sorry GG7 but your Falcon doesn't scare me like those two. In fact is doesn't scare me at all :p
oh snap

And my brother and I can house you guys. OR if you crash at Neils we'll stay down there and bring you guys food after we get off of work Friday :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
whatever ill win more money than you Twin

(because I'm molesting you before all your matches)
Molesting me will only help me do better. Just close your eyes and open your mouth this time and it will hurt much less.

And you're good Dark Link, but I don't know if you'll even make top 3... especially if we do that grappling MM :p

:link:

Dekar173

Justice Man
letting out some thoughts and anger thru the use of a controller and said smash game is one of the greatest forms of motivational boosting a human being can muster :D

:link:
I always find flushing every urinal within spitting distance in a public restroom (in one fell swoop with my ****) to be very motivational for others.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I'll MM anyone who cares to, but I can't determine the amount until the tourney...

Also, Trine >>>> New Super Mario Bros Wii.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey guys I will be there tomorrow. Are you all doing BWW? I gotta leave by 630 ish but ya =] And is there any smash in the dorms?

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Let me ask this again. Is anyone playing L4D2 or Borderlands? I would love for someone to join me.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Camera man must be a red head...
lmfao

lmfao

lmfao.

@August- JT and Ax play Borderlands on PC.

LFD2 is a lan game.

Also I got PS0 but I've been playing Apollo Justice or I'd ask you to play with me, plus I hear you've already grinded yourself ******** so you'll have to wait a while for me to catch up ;P

@BWW- If I go, I'll probably not get anything, maybe 5 mediums. Kind of sick of hotwings after the first 7 D:

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Neil. I need my Melee stuffz recorded so I can judge how well I am. I think I have a decent Falco (though I need to learn shines) but I'm not entirely sure.

EDIT: What type of recording device did you use in the fests? Is it just a regular Dazzle? I've been thinking of getting one because I want to be able to record my own stuff too. >_>

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Also, upload the matches of worth from all that Melee you've already recorded. Post them so that AZ can have a laugh quake in fear before they head out here.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Neil, it's because I don't trust you to talk to their parents :|
What the **** is this ****
I don't know what it is
In the infallible words of Neil: MONEY MATCH?
MONEY MATCH?
Seriously.
MONEY MATCH???
Neil. I need my Melee stuffz recorded so I can judge how well I am. I think I have a decent Falco (though I need to learn shines) but I'm not entirely sure.

EDIT: What type of recording device did you use in the fests? Is it just a regular Dazzle? I've been thinking of getting one because I want to be able to record my own stuff too. >_>
To be honest, I don't recommend recording matches while you're in an obvious transitional stage (meaning improving technical skill and joining the smash scene altogether), but then again, I guess it's always good to actually notice your own tendencies with a fresh pair of eyes.

Ronald let me borrow his dazzle, which was a regular 100-series, if I remember correctly. I'll definitely record your matches whenever you come over. If you want to buy your own device, I wouldn't really know what's best (but I love Ronald's a LOT).

Perhaps you should consult the videography forum on SWF for whatever suits your needs? And maybe talk to somebody in NM who knows better, like Ronald or Derek. I'm quite new to the videography scene myself.
Also, upload the matches of worth from all that Melee you've already recorded. Post them so that AZ can have a laugh quake in fear before they head out here.
No thanks bro

Top Bottom