• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
because he is weak.
Both Walker and Everett are correct. I'm not posting them because I am weak...
So weak and tainted by applications SO MUCH...
that I'm delusional enough to believe that...
posting these videos will somehow make Princeton reject me

If someone can hold a fest this weekend, my vote is that it should be on Friday. :)
Yo Neil you should do a fest all nighter Saturday so we can get more practice in =]
Well, I'll be dealing with another SAT saturday morning. So I can't really have a fest on Friday because knowing you guys, you'll all leave around 3 in the morning. And I don't have balls anywhere near the size of Davis. I specifically remember him taking the ACT on Saturday morning with no sleep (all nighter beforehand) and getting like one or two points shy of 30.

So if I do hold a fest, it'll be this Saturday just like last week.

EDIT: I'm going to pray to Captain Falcon tonight about fixing me

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
lmfao
@August- JT and Ax play Borderlands on PC.

LFD2 is a lan game.

Also I got PS0 but I've been playing Apollo Justice or I'd ask you to play with me, plus I hear you've already grinded yourself ******** so you'll have to wait a while for me to catch up ;P

I'm level 50 with my RAcaseal, but I can play with one of my alts. Patrick is playing too, so maybe we can get a fourth person to join in?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Who are the best Brawl and Melee players in NM?? It would be really awesome if you could tell me what characters they use too <3

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
What the **** is this ****
To be honest, I don't recommend recording matches while you're in an obvious transitional stage (meaning improving technical skill and joining the smash scene altogether), but then again, I guess it's always good to actually notice your own tendencies with a fresh pair of eyes.

Ronald let me borrow his dazzle, which was a regular 100-series, if I remember correctly. I'll definitely record your matches whenever you come over. If you want to buy your own device, I wouldn't really know what's best (but I love Ronald's a LOT).

Perhaps you should consult the videography forum on SWF for whatever suits your needs? And maybe talk to somebody in NM who knows better, like Ronald or Derek. I'm quite new to the videography scene myself.
Yeah, it would be good to see if I'm doing any bad habits. Plus I've been urging to do video walkthroughs of other games. >_>
I'll go see the videography forum for it. And yesh, I'm up for another smashfest at your place this Saturday.

Who are the best Brawl and Melee players in NM?? It would be really awesome if you could tell me what characters they use too <3
The best Melee players use everybody. :p Because everybody's the best Melee player!! Man...I want to play again, but I don't think I can this weekend if it's on Saturday. Maybe I can do something on Friday...maybe.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I think I'm one of the best. I main link and I can almost do his sliding up smash every time!

Don't know for sure mate. It's probably between Paul, Neil, and myself. Neil's Falcon can't beat me, but his Fox goes pretty darned well against me. Right now, it's probably ahead in free play. Paul ***** at random times(aka, when he tries...usually), and plays a lot of characters. We haven't had a tourney in a LOOOOOOOOONG time to settle it. :) Of course, you can't forget the twins, August, and everybody else. We use Jiggs, Falco, Fox, Link, Bowser, Marth, CF, Peach, and Samus. :) Does that help, haha? Probably not. And I doubt we play the 'conventional' playstyles either. :) I'm pumped for another tourney...it gives me motivation to actually put effort in.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I thought I was second or third :p

Although Paul has beaten me recently in frindlies, it all comes down to the double blind and counter picks. It's like rock paper scissors with our characters lol.

At the last official NM tourney I beat Paul tho (just throwing that out there even though it as before my bday hahaha).

In terms of Brawl Banjo is NM's best with Overgames in second, followed by Goyf and then Dekar. Dekar recently switched mains from Diddy to Donkey kong (no regrets from him mind you). Banjo uses Sheik, Overgames uses Peach, Goyf uses Puff, and I use Toon Link (<-- truth).

:link:

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Oh God, this thread is hilarious.

Thanks for the laughs guys, but I'm the best. Hands down. Everyone will agree with me.

August!! Let's move in under the radar! You guys will just have to wait until the next tourney to say who is officially the best in the state. :) Stop assuming.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Melee
Az > NM

Brawl
Dekar>UT>AZ>NM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CO

lol Utah is not better than Arizona in brawl

our top 7 would **** your top 7 in a crew battle.
You guys only have like 3 good players anyway

*cough* 2-0'd Sinz in tournament and 2 stocked him on his counterpick */end cough*

haha love you Sinz and Utah

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
NM is better than all the 4 corners in Brawl and in melee it goes like this AZ>NM>CO>UT

and now UT is probably the second worst brawl state (infront of CO) because almost all great players moved :(

And August we aren't supposed to tell them that you're the best :p

:link:

Top Bottom