• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll say it again good **** DLink for being a good sport and trying to make sure it's not personal lol.

Hey Underload tell your CO guys to come down here. Everytime we hold a tourney theres some excuse or another. Except your Brawl players like Timotee and Fluxus (now Nevada) and whoever else came down to the crazy hat tourney lol

Oh he edited that post after I read it so I didn't see that >.> would of corrected it if I did
Cause Goldengloves is way tight

TwinA, you're a beast too, I cannot wait to freakin see you and brother next weekend!!!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I hope you consider me from NV then :O

Yes.

Nice attack. What are you, 20?

And FFFFFFFFFF I forgot about the Wyoming debacle. Legit johns, right there. But the luck johns? Not so much.

You want me to rip off the list of ALL of the **** luck that CO has had on me?
Phantom Knees that cause me to lose.(MORE THAN JUST ONCE.)
Falling through BF
Klaptrap(though this one is ****ing hilarious now.)

OMG. Shieldpoked 9!

AND MORE :D

Underload

Lazy
I'll say it again good **** DLink for being a good sport and trying to make sure it's not personal lol.

Hey Underload tell your CO guys to come down here. Everytime we hold a tourney theres some excuse or another. Except your Brawl players like Timotee and Fluxus (now Nevada) and whoever else came down to the crazy hat tourney lol
We're trying, believe me. Right now it's Dave for sure, possibly Meno, and possibly DTL. Tim has obligations that weekend, and so do I. 3 out of the top 5 isn't bad though. Bees (whom you probably don't know about, he's pretty good) is also really considering it. Can't remember anyone else besides those 4.

As for Melee, which I know is what you're REALLY getting at, I can't tell you much. A good amount of them don't post much on the boards, but I can tell you they know and there's interest. Cross your fingers.

Phantom Knees that cause me to lose.(MORE THAN JUST ONCE.)
Wait, what? Story time?

And I'll stop using Ranbat 1 as "evidence" if you want me to, there's always next time yarrgh.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Game 3 me vs lovo. He is at 70% ish on yoshis island. I am at 110. I land a knee only to have it as a phantom hit. I get up'bd and die.

Game 2 me vs lovo final stock(he won the first game.) FD same scenario.

Game 1 me vs Jeris. Final stock he then misfires right after. :/

Marronator saw me have epic bad luck too.

There is more still.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
We're trying, believe me. Right now it's Dave for sure, possibly Meno, and possibly DTL. Tim has obligations that weekend, and so do I. 3 out of the top 5 isn't bad though. Bees (whom you probably don't know about, he's pretty good) is also really considering it. Can't remember anyone else besides those 4.

As for Melee, which I know is what you're REALLY getting at, I can't tell you much. A good amount of them don't post much on the boards, but I can tell you they know and there's interest. Cross your fingers.
Heres to hoping :D

And poor sinz and his undeniable bad luck. Should've been born a twin bro, it tends to help :p

:link:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The world is out to get you Sinzy
Its true. I almost got hit by a car today.

I knew today was going to be a bad day when I woke up. I woke up from a dream where I got shot in the head. O.o

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
sorry buddy.

if you want you can make a break in provo and we can chill for a little bit

Dekar173

Justice Man
Top 10 for 4 corners, it's still a WIP:

1. Motha****inGanstaKirbz (UT)
2. Miles (AZ)
3. Stefan (NM)
4. Daigo (JP)
5. I (CO)
VERY VERY DEAD LAST. Tekkie, because he's a ****ing redhead and blew it against GKirbz in the UT v NM who's **** is bigger-off.

DIE REDHEAD BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
Correct, however AX should be at least ranked 5th! **** the other 3 of the 4 corner states BLOW!!! (Utah, Colorado, and "Wyoming" of course)

I hope alot of you scrubs play mk otherwise your just donating money to NM :)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
For the thing saying Dark got 5th at Grand Challenge, that's partly my mistake. When I was recreating the bracket some error happened and it put Dark's name in there twice, one time replacing GoldenGlove. I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I just uploaded it to AiB as is.
Other than that the bracket/placings are correct.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol so much smack talk and comparrisons! I can't wait for this ****

Yo Paul. Are we teaming at the tourny still?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
*pounds gavel*!

I demand the AIM screen names of Twin A and tw1n and THE NEIL. IMMEDIATELY!

OBJECTION!

and other NM melee players can AIM too.

edit/ IT TURNS OUT that i already had THE NEIL on my buddy list but THE NEIL is never logged in so SOMEONE tell THE NEIL to ****ing LOG IN SOMETIME SON!

///////highh

Dekar173

Justice Man
*pounds gavel*!

I demand the AIM screen names of Twin A and tw1n and THE NEIL. IMMEDIATELY!

OBJECTION!

and other NM melee players can AIM too.

edit/ IT TURNS OUT that i already had THE NEIL on my buddy list but THE NEIL is never logged in so SOMEONE tell THE NEIL to ****ing LOG IN SOMETIME SON!

///////highh
You aren't even on AIM female!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Top 10 for 4 corners, it's still a WIP:

1. Motha****inGanstaKirbz (UT)
2. Miles (AZ)
3. Stefan (NM)
4. Daigo (JP)
5. I (CO)
VERY VERY DEAD LAST. Tekkie, because he's a ****ing redhead and blew it against GKirbz in the UT v NM who's **** is bigger-off.

DIE REDHEAD BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM
Rofl!! I <3 you, Dekar!! Turn gay for me plz :chuckle:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
If Dekar was going to turn gay it would be for either Twister or Arms (hell I would turn gay for those two :p).

So you're on your own now Silly Kyle (I have to say sily so I know I'm not just talking in the third person). However I will leave you with a consolation prize when you get here. One box of tissues, one thing of lotion, and a picture of dekar blowing a kiss. Merry Christmas friend :D

And I think my aim is rioranchoTwinA. I dont get on there too much tho but I'll start checking that **** again lol.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Oh. My. God.

I just vomited in my mouth August.

My roommate (the asian one) always checks out the site mylifeisaverage.com and i always mock her for it. But now seeing that... just no.

however you guys the wolverine hitting himself in disgust is showing that he is not a fan of twilight (right August *glares*)

Top Bottom