• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i have aquiered some magical composite cables from nolan's fest on friday. if you are missing composite cables, then let me know so i can keep it longer.

tim- awesome :D

some random shoutouts

steven- WHAT THE ****

everyone else- GODDAMMIT PIKACHU. ONE MORE MOVE LIKE THAT AND YOUR OFF THE FORCE

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Zack, I must admit you've found a good sound to impersonate. Also, I'll meet up with you in school on Monday and get your your wii power cable, all right?

Everyone else, good fest. Thanks for the material. I'll definitely do something with it ;)

Thanks for calling me Neil, it was quite the fun fest. Fun matches too, except for when I got really tired around 11:30 or so, eheh. It's amazing how much harder it is to think late at night than in the morning...sigh. That just made me want to play Melee again, psh. Oh well.

There's an actual Melee tournament on the 12th, right? OH MY GOODNESS!!! Woot!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Zman, my odds of making this tourney went from 90% to 1% today. Looks like I'm not going to make it =/

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I can team if you cause the 1% by killing my brother, or causing him not to graduate that weekend somehow.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
mutha ****in gkirbs, they all know im not maining lucas anymore. its all about TOON LINK now :D

tim- sorry to say but m time machine is broken right now, so there's nothing i can do about your brother unless i get a new one :(

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god Mango lost at ROM2. Finally. Too bad HBox won and not Kage. No offense to HBox, I was just hoping it would be a dark horse.

Underload

Lazy
I honestly don't buy that excuse, he was playing just fine before that set from what I saw, and him + Lucky won doubles that same day. I just think he got beat. :/

That's just me, though.

Dekar173

Justice Man
He's a kid, therefore he has enough excuses to acquit Hitler, but that doesn't mean any of them couldn't have at least some semblance of validity.

Like I said, we'll see :O

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
So I was busy being narcissistic and putting on an altruistic facade all day Sunday (e.g. volunteering at the food bank). The hot girls were silent and the not-so-hot girls were the ones like "hey Neil."

When I finally got home Monday after school I took a look at all the videos on the capture card. I must say, the quality is downright dazzling :) So because I love the quality so much, I want to record more, more, and more.

Therefore, I put you through this entire narration to get to the final point:

SMASHFEST THIS WEEKEND! Either Friday all day or Saturday all day, depending on which date has more people available.

Top Bottom