• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
I hear everyone on these boards talkin' like they own the flibbidy-flobbidy-floo, so I just want to witness this radness for myself. Played some kids from the Colorado Smash Thread, and they were alright, but I want someone who's utlra mega fire breathing, no stall, 100 moves per minute radical. Or something. 'Cuz that's what it takes to beat Docter Falcon.
If you want that, then you can go to California...

If you want a bajillion times more, then you can play El Paso...
:psycho:

Nice post Nicholai. It's true...

'Cuz that's what it takes to beat Docter Falcon.
Or mindgames. Tell me Liquid Penguin, are you coming to NM's X-Topia tournament in February with the rest of those guys from Colorado? If you're just dying to play us all, then come to that. And if you're in need of a challenge, then just come to that. There are only 2 people from NM that{I think} are old enought to be going out of city for small things like this, and it aint anyone active on these boards.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hey Sinz we gonna have a smashfest man? I have a place to do it at in albuquerque. *this is c-j*
We should definitly do that. I'll help you work it out if you need, C-J. By the way, you still owe me celari >:O

Hi Liquid Penguin. They talk like they can own the... whatever you said out of everyone, but it's not true.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Well it's up to you guys really... about the smash fest. If you wanna do it, it can be done. It's just the morepeople the merrier.. er so. And whenever it is best.

Grave

Smash Rookie
Hey I am new to the game, I have been playing for a few weeks. and thought I might as well post here I am in ABQ Taylor ranch anyone in that area? If so can you send me your phone number?

I can use the edit button! Pretty **** handy.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Erich and Sinz live in that area. I live in uptown Albuquerque.

Ya, C-J. I'm totally down for a smash fest. Definitely. I'm sure we can get plenty of people to come, too. So what's the plan of attack?

Grave

Smash Rookie
Smash....fest? What is it a festival of smash for more than 3 hours? That is kinda odd sounding to me.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Lol yeah that's pretty much it actually. Alright then, people must post if we want to do this! I don't wanna set it up if no one's coming haha.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I got going 40 mph on a sled.

Grave. I sent you mine and Erichs numbers. If you contact either of us contact erich, I will tape it.

Tape?!? Tape what??!!! Keep cameras away from me!!!!! THEY SUCK YOUR SOUL OUT, MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Posting at C-J's request. I shall attend this little thing-a-mabob, and I'll ask ABP and ABS if they want to come. When will this thing happen though, is what I wanna know.

Welcome Grave. We now have 3 people in the Taylor Ranch area.*hint hint, wink wink*

BTW, that new sig is amazing Sinz. Funny, funny, funny. You should put the very first one you had about the guy trying to open the door. That one's funny too.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'll definitely attend the Smashfest.

My friend Destry said he will attend.

I'm going to go ahead and voluenteer GoldenGlove.

I will also voluenteer Kendric.

I will also voluenteer David.

That makes seven people going to the Smashfest, including you C-J. Good start?

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Sound sgood to me. When do you all go back to school. Just so i know so i can do it before... cause school ruins stuff ya know

C-J

Smash Cadet
Alright cool kash. I will call and arrange it thursday. So how does Saturday, January 13th sound? Any time is fine.. lemme know the best times

The 13th, eh? That sounds pretty good. I'll look at my schedule and check it out, but it's sounding pretty awesome right now.

I do believe that Alphabravo will be coming to this as well, just have to ask him and make sure. ABP and ABS want to attend as well, I'll tell them too.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
It couldn't be sooner. The earlier it is the better. I'll be free. If you need help setting up or something, let me know. So where will this be at?

EDIT: Do the the snow I didn't go back today nor do I have school this Thursday or Friday. WOO!

Also, C-J. I posted this in the X-Topia thread, but just to make sure you see it Kendric isn't coming, so that's one less person.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I won't be able to do anything for a week or two, healing up from a car crash I was in on monday. Currently have a big gash in the side of my head with 16 staples in it...certainly no fun-.-

On a brighter note, I'm definitely up for a smashfest a little later on, if that's possible.

Edit: Realized the 13th was next weekend, not this coming one, so I'll probly be able to go.

Oryia

Smash Rookie
THIS IS C-J

Hey!! Bad news. lol.. sorry guys
First off, January 13th is a day that i cannot hold it. I am going snowboarding! Ahh.. lol.
However, I want to push it a week back (the January 20th). If this is fine with everyone.. lets do it. However, if January 27th would be better, that is fine as well.

So as of now it IS SATURDAY, JANUARY 20TH

Second, I can't have it at the place i wanted to have it at... New rules and policies no longer allows free rental of the place. It costs fifty dollars. So i can have it at my sisters house in albuquerque. It's a nice little place, that will work fine for smash.

Now, we can all pitch in a little and buy pizza? or we can all bring food?
Who wants to bring a cube/tv?

ok guys, sorry for the inconvenience lol..
Message me for directions. If i cannot recieve your message you can call me.

My real name is Chris
My phone number is 505-307-0016

EDIT: Ahh golden.. sorry bout the crash man. hope you feel better, and hope you can make it. Wanna play your peach. seeya

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
NO, CJ! NOOOOOOOOO! THE 20TH!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Oh well, I can wait an extra week if it is more convient for everyone else. But not the 27th. Not only is it so far from now but it is too close to X-Topia, not really allowing enough time to practice and correct game play. I hope we can do this on the 20th.

I can bring a Cube (or Wii ;)) and TV. I'll pitch in some money for snacks. But it better not go to buying celari *glares at CJ*!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
THIS IS C-J

Hey!! Bad news. lol.. sorry guys
First off, January 13th is a day that i cannot hold it. I am going snowboarding! Ahh.. lol.
However, I want to push it a week back (the January 20th). If this is fine with everyone.. lets do it. However, if January 27th would be better, that is fine as well.

So as of now it IS SATURDAY, JANUARY 20TH

Second, I can't have it at the place i wanted to have it at... New rules and policies no longer allows free rental of the place. It costs fifty dollars. So i can have it at my sisters house in albuquerque. It's a nice little place, that will work fine for smash.

Now, we can all pitch in a little and buy pizza? or we can all bring food?
Who wants to bring a cube/tv?

ok guys, sorry for the inconvenience lol..
Message me for directions. If i cannot recieve your message you can call me.

My real name is Chris
My phone number is 505-307-0016

EDIT: Ahh golden.. sorry bout the crash man. hope you feel better, and hope you can make it. Wanna play your peach. seeya
If I go I will bring a gcn and a pizza from little ceasers.

Oryia

Smash Rookie
awesome, the 20th it is then. I shall also put in for fooood. Healthy food. None of that celari crap hahahahahahahahaaaa. MM for celari kash

Wow, this is one SERIOUS MM guys, I'm telling you. Never seen the likes of it before.

The 20th it is, eh?? UHHHHHH...A WHOLE 'NOTHER WEEK AWAY...oh welll, that's ok. I'll bring a GCN and probably a T.V. Not to mention, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYY!!! I'll bring stuff...anonymous food. None of you shall know what I am bringing!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Well, maybe, with the right persuasion...;) JK.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Eww, he's going to bring Ostrich burgers and cow tongues. Blech.

You don't know serious this MM is, Erich. The fate of the universe depends on it! Well, perphaps just the celari of the universe... but still.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hahahaha. Nah i hate celari. Just messin, celari is OK. It's ok. only ok.
I'm starting to suck now lol. I only play computers and newbies.. so wow i realized i need to stop sucking hahaha.
Gonna lay the smack down.
So we have around.. 10 people total coming? not including me/mysister?

EDIT: my sister does not suck, she is the only one i play with skill***

EDIT #2: Thank you sinz for bringing your gcn/smash. That makes us have

3 TV's
2 GCN w/smash
Any more volunteers??? :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can probably get jason and michelle to come to this.

Sweet ABS!! You and Chris, eh? It'll be good playing you guys again. See you there, and of course, at school.

C-J, did you put me down? I'm pretty sure I can bring a T.V, I'll need to do some checking on that though, and I can definitely bring a GCN. Did you mark me as bringing anything?

OREOS!!!! I got the Oreos covered!! Unless, of course, Davis wants them...Or we each bring one or two packages of them. How does that sound Davis? Of course, I'm still going to bring my other anonymous stuff, like ostrich burgers and cow tongues.;)

It sounds like you're in quite a dilemna, C-J. Don't worry; Albuquerque to the rescue!!!...On the 20th...

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Lol sweet thanks erich (for the support and the gcn)

Ok so..

**GCN**
C-J
Kash
Sinz (2)
Erich

**TV**
C-J (2)
Kash
Sinz
Erich

5 GCN + Smash + TV should be enough i think
Thanks everyone for the support!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am not bring a tv or 2 gcns. I am only bring a gcn and some pizza.

Top Bottom