• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey davis he's the guy who four stcked you twice in a row with ease.

Oh, did I forget to mention?? Taj and/or Forward are highly considering coming to this X-Topia. Oops! ;) :lick:

You guys take Kash way too seriously. Ligthen up, ja? The trash talk always comes up, and it's always in good humor.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Soz, I am almost always pro elpaseo (nicholais crew anyways... andrew aiken is a jerk.(Tetsuyas brother))

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Whoa Kashaskgounaikeii, simmer down there. I was just messin' with ya. No need to get your panties in a bunch. Oh and Sinz there were 2 Andrews from El Paso there. One is Tetsuya's bro, the other is not. Andrew Aiken is NOT Tetsuya's brother. He's just one of their friends. Tetsuya's brother went by the screen name VILE I think. Aiken went by WOLF if I'm not mistaken... and I'm usually not.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
0, I guess I was confused because I heard Tetsuya say where is my brother, andrew. So I made assumptions, didn't think vile was andrew too. Eh, simple mistake.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I can @.@

I'm the suck sauce and need time to get better, but the Wii is so distracting even though I've already beaten everything! School is such a pain in the ***.

Also, I thought just hit me. Where in the hell have AllAboutPeach and AllAboutShiek been? And C-J and 606 and all them?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
ABP, ABS have both gone into "retirement which was easy to coax them out of" state.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Simply put, yes. Just replace hiber with the.

Samus is going to break out, huh? Pun intended?

I think I'm going to have to bust out the Bowser again. I've finally figured out a use for him in an actual tournament.

I don't know if ABS is still playing, but ABP is definitely still alive and kicking. Not out of practice, I must tell you.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Dang, haven't been on a while. Got the comp taken away a few weeks ago -.-

About the Wii - Twilight Princess is amazing, beat it a few days ago

About Xtopia - Can't wait. Like others, haven't played smash since Wii came out, but w/e. Gonna be awesome

About recent posts - Lol...trash talk.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Know what will be funny, Nicholai? When I play you in the first match and beat you with my Game and Watch and send you to the losers bracket right away. That'd give me the giggles for weeks to come.

Erich, how good has your Falco become. I'm attempting to learn Falco now (practiced all day yesterday) and I think we should do a ditto.

OK, sure we'll do a ditto next time I see you Davis. It's gotten far better than last it was, believe me. I might just have to post one video of me at my best, Sinz at his best, and Alphabravo at his best. Or maybe not. I'll think about it.

A money match, eh? I don't think so...I'm not going to MM anybody, that's for sure. Well...maybe the occassional noob who asks me to MM him. Maybe then, but otherwise, I'm going just tournament.

Erich out.

Now, Forward, who is this mod, B-will??

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I meant between KKKashikaigunao and Nicholai. Game & Watch ditto! Do it! I'll bet money on Nicholai! Woot Woot! All aboard the Money Train! Pass Go and collect $200!! Yeah!

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Yes sir I would like to play! I just took my last final today so I'm free! FREE!!!! I wonder where my controller is...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Lucky. I have a 5 hour final tommorow =(. but, heck it is one heck of a fun class.)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Finals start next week for me.

Sounds good to me, Erich.

Also, Vermillion, you can just call me Kash. That's what most everyone calls me unless they know my real name or aren't lazy.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Har har har, I wonder which part of EP is going to take it! :p Rene is going to come outta nowhere and own us all!

Jon, I'll call you sometime early next week to see when you're down.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I made cookies and i ate them. PS. ERICHS BOOZER is a *****

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
Well all know tetsuya is going to win AGAIN like he did last time. GG NM, EP> NM JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ EAT POOP. :O

We'll see if he wins or not in February, Trollthug. We'll see.

Remember peoples, I only play Bowser in very situational...uhhh, situations. Uhh...yea. Yea...

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
I know he would win the only chance he can lose is to all about c stick but thats like a 1% chance.

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm looking for some elites to play against whilst I finish my stay here in NM. Anyone able to get to Farmington (hellhole) should either mssg me or reply here. So bored with the standard fodder of everyday smashers. I want a challenge! Don't get me wrong, I'm just a dumb dirty noob! So come kick my *** if ya so good! I like to use...uh...Docter Falcon! Even if you can't make it all the way to Farmington, anywhere close is good. Durango, Shiprock, whatever. I just need to feel like I'm at least improving my skills a little bit. I hear everyone on these boards talkin' like they own the flibbidy-flobbidy-floo, so I just want to witness this radness for myself. Played some kids from the Colorado Smash Thread, and they were alright, but I want someone who's utlra mega fire breathing, no stall, 100 moves per minute radical. Or something. 'Cuz that's what it takes to beat Docter Falcon.

Top Bottom