• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

It happens, it happens. I'll bring the milk, Kash.

C-J, currently, we have 4 T.V's and GCN's, so do you think that's good? If not, maybe Golden Glove and and the other dude who has the Gaara sig can bring something.

Now then, maybe we should make a list of snacks, hm? We've got Oreos, milk, pizza, ostrich burgers and cow tongues plus some other stuff that I might bring, and I think that's it. We need us some drinks, yo. Why don't you give us a list of what we should bring for drinks, eh? I think, IF I can make my "Ostrich burgers and cow tongues," that you all will be pretty satisfied with the snacks. Let's get some liquid there now, huh? What should we bring C-J?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Obviously we need some puppy blood to go with the ostrich burgers and cow tongues.

...I'll bring some lemonade.

P.S. 200 posts, huzzah! >.>

P.S.S. New avy to celebrate 200th post!

C-J

Smash Cadet
Lol well honestly, it sounds like we have all the snacks we need really. I'll get us some sort of liquid that will hopefully hydrate out bodies, riding our wretched thirst.

But four TV's ans four GCN should be fine.. We had five last time, and we didn't even use one lol lol.

Sounds like you alreayd made the list erich, so let's rock out haha. Can't wait ;)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can't bring pizza I bought an oc2 dvd with erich. Soz, but I am still going!
edit: 2262 post. >.> huzzah.
Edit: Same stalker avy.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
What about cups and plates? Do we need to worry about those?

Edit: No one cares about your post count, Sinz
Edit: Perphaps it is time for a new avatar...
Edit #3: It's on C-J. It is so on. I will bring it! I already brought it! I brought, set it down on the table, and opened it!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Spam .
Seriously, I am just waiting for that amazing dvd. I wanna watch it. But, there are not any CF matches.

Yes, and Erich also wants to see this video. Maybe we'll bring it on the 20th, eh?

OK, Pizza's taken care of. That's good, we still have pizza. I agree C-J, we're good on snacks. One more thing though, WHO'S GOT THE OREOS?!? Me and Kash, right? RIGHT???????

In fact, I think we're done making lists and whatnot. Everyone just bring whatever you're supposed to bring, which I'm sure you all remember, and we'll be good.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah, Erich. I went out and bought two normal sized... umm... packs, I guess... I don't know what you'd call their containers. Kind of odd, they are. Anyways! I got two packs of Oreos, the normal kind. None of that reduced fat or double stuffed ****. Good ol' classic Oreos.

Only... one more week... *rocks back and forth*

You should bring it. Though, I'll bet we'll all be too preoccupied Smashing.

Also..... umm.... guess I didn't have another also... so I'm just taking up pointless space... what a spam sentence. I think this is beyond salvaging... though I continue you to type.... why?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
For some reason one of the people that goes to cec read the double stuf oreos as Double **** oreos. Don't know why, he just did.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
C-J we need your address of the venue for the smashsex...fest I mean! And for stalking... I mean for er hanging out!

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hahahaha I"m just kidding hope i scared you. Ok here's the deal. I am going to send SINZ, ERICH, and KASH the address on a message.. that way TOFU crew can't ambush the house killing their greatest competition.

This place used to be a old folks retirement park.. for old people. It's not anymore, but it still is a place to live haha. The address is to the place. I keep saying that. YOu enter the park thing, then to you to LOT # 24. You go in, take your first right, take the next right, then at the end on the right. HOWEVER, I will be standing outside of the park to let the first person come in, then we can all tell the other people (cell phones?) how to get in as well. IT'S NOT HARD TO GET THERE. it takes courage.

Also, I was thinking of having it at 1? Does that sound ok?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Under one condition we meet at some food place, chow then go(dollar menu anyone?). I know where that is. I pass it every day!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
CJ IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I'LL ****ING KILL YOU! No, wait. I'M STILL GOING TO KILL YOU!

I only read your first post and not the second one because I was so saddened, shocked, and enraged. Scared the living hell out of me.

I don't feel like chowing then going. I'll chow at my house then leave around 12:45-1:00 PM. Are you still gonna PM me the directions?

C-J

Smash Cadet
mwahahahaha. cool if you wanna meet at mcdonalds.. or if everyone wants to meet at mcdonalds.. then can follow. it doesn't matter

MWAHAHA <----AT KASH

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I volunteer me and Erich to meet you and 606(is he comin I hope I wanna see how his gdorf looks.) At a mcdonalds, what about the one on Golfcourse right by paseo del norte?

C-J

Smash Cadet
606 doesn't play smash anymore. He has a serious girlfriend now lol.

I don't know where the golfcourse is.. we can meet at smith's? on 4th street? or the mcdonalds by I-25 on montgomery

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We shall see. A serious one!? You better convince him!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ah, he doesn't play Smash anymore. Well good for him on the girlfriend thing. Tell him I wish him luck.

Well, I changed my mind. Steven, me, Kendric, and Destry would be willing to meet up with you guys at McDonalds. Should be nice.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Nah, man. I don't have an X-Box 360. I'm trying to get one. I'm gonna talk to my friends about getting a loan and then get one, Gears of War, and Chromehounds. I'll give you my GT when I get one, though.

Also, scratch Destry. He can't come to the Smashfest. David still can, though. So Kendric, me, Steven, and David will see you guys at McDonalds.

C-J

Smash Cadet
I hope the weather doesn't impact our smashfest. If it snows A LOT, some might have to post pond? or no? I hope not. Message me your numbers please. Mine is 307-0016

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Aw man.. post ponding is the worst.

This thing is at my place. That means no monkeybuisness., no stepping on the puppy and also everyone must bring me some kind of sacrifice. Living.. dead don't matter.. also money will do.

~ramona

C-J

Smash Cadet
OK so saturday, at ONE O' CLOCK. We are meeting at mcdonalds???? right?
sweet
Don't forget your gcn smash controllers food drinks let's roll

This is true. Which one?

Alright everyone, Erich's going to be Erich and be an organizational freak!! Which McDonalds are we meeting at? The one by I-25?

1:00, eh? Sounds good. If it does snow, however, when do you want to make it? Next Saturday? Or wait until sometime after the tournament? Ehehehehe...Maybe on one of our snowdays, if we get one. Just some suggestions.

Hope this goes down all good and well. Been looking forward to it. Remember to bring your snacks and drinks or whatever you're bringing!!!

Sacrifice?!? Eaheaheah!!!! What kind of ritual woman is your sister, C-J?!?

Erich out.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This is still going on. I talked to Chris everything is gonna be alright. It is still happening!
WERE MEETING AT THE MCDONalds on 4th st.

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Yeah it is, so if you havent been contacted by Chris then let me know and I can call him at work for you. I'm not even sure how he is organizing it because I am totally and completely confused this morning. It's in my neighborhoods club house. Pretty much just don't break anything k? Good. Except Chris's ego. I(C-J)
:chuckle:

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Well, the smashsfest was most certainly fun. Also, don't expect the vids on davis' camcorder to be uploaded anytime soon, his computer is dead -.-.

P.S. mewtwo = sheik counter

Top Bottom