• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

C-J

Smash Cadet
Thank you guys for coming. I had a real fun time.

Davis man. Your falco got really good man. I expect it to beat me for sure. I look forward to playing falco in feb

Erich .. i never played you. lol

Everett. Fear my captain falcon. Fear it.

Lol steven. Your mewtwo DID beat my shiek. I'll give you credit for that lol. Give my shiek a break tho. She's still a baby in experience.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Shiek... baby... experience...? Somehow that sentence worries me.

I told you to tell them I thought it was fun, too, Steven! You've failed me!

I'm on my Dad's computer right now. I'm going to be ordering the recovery disks for my computer tomorrow, and it isn't even gaurenteed that those will fix it. I'm hoping for the best.

Also, it isn't my Falco you should worry abouto, C-J, but my Dr. Mario. Ten dollar MM at X-Topia, Doc ditto, best 2/3.

C-J

Smash Cadet
You're on brutha. 10 bucks.
"Yes, This is Doctor Mario calling from Nintendo clinic. I have a prescription to call in. It's for a patient Davis aka Kash, Yes let's give him VICODIN, 5/500. Take 1-2 tablets by mouth every six hours as needed for the pain cause my the beating from Chris (C-J). Yeah give him refills until next year. He'll feel it for a whole year. Thanks"

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh my... I don't think I even have a comeback for that. That... man... ouch.

Oh well, if you consider 50% from pill spam that bad, just imagine how bad you'll hurt when I four stock you!

EDIT: By the way, did anyone else get the GSC >.>? And I know I had something more important to say, but I forgot...

EDIT EDIT: I remembered the important thing. We need to get some flippin' power rankings for New Mexico. We're slackin' guys. Power rankings would definitely push us to be more competitive and set a goal for some people, like me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Should I make em with Erich, you, and Alphabravo?
(this is serious buisness *****s

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I agree with Steven. It make things a lot easier, too.

Also, the GSC stands for Global Smasher Compendium. It's a file attatchment for Google Earth that lets you see every smasher, their crew(if one), name, alias, address, main character, etc in the world that is signed up on it. It's really cool. I looked up how to get to Ken's house. And as of now, I am the only smasher in New Mexico that's on it (or at least when the next update rolls around).

You all should get it. Go to http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/main_page

That should take you to the main page. Then just type in GSC or Global Smasher Compendium in the search bar and the rest is self-explanatory.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What? Who are you talking to. I was talking about apples newest item.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sorry that is just best animation of all time for forums.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure he just changed his title to "Banned (6 Points)". This would explain why it says he's online now, why he continues to post in the X-Topia boards, and why he states his location as "mindgame". He is a premium member after all, so he can change his title to whatever he wants.

Grave

Smash Rookie
Whoa when did Sinz get banned? That sucks I will need to talk to him.

Wait, is the tourney cancelled?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That theory is wrong.

rev edit: hey sinzys.

Allo rev. How are you!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'm so confused...

CJ, you are coming to the tournament right?

Hey, Erich. Did you want to do that MM with me? I have a wicked combo and I want to see if it works. You'd be the perfect test subject *evil grin*

AllBoutSheik

Smash Apprentice
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol.
hey CJ are you down for a MM say bout 5$

oh and htis is ABP

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lol. A little slow with the money match, don't you think Chris?

Well guys, great tournament. We really need to get together and do Smash Fests more often. If not that, just hang out more and play smash more. I only ever get to play people like Erich and Everett around tournament time.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Okay I will be posting them up soon, I am doing this based on tourney rankings.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
sorry, myself erich, and alphabravo will be doing this.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am sorry, but I place you are 8th in the rankings(or ninth I will check later and then post up the fulls)

btw, my sig>your sig

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sure, guy who smudges C4D renders.

Tee hee. I'm going to be taking a digital media class at CEC as a Junior next year, so I'll learn out to work with 2D and 3D animation. Then we'll see who makes the better signatures, Everett.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ahem, I am already in that class, plus I don't use C4ds. Only noobs use c4ds.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I don't know if its been posted on this thread yet but The Play N Trade in Farmington is going to hold a tourney on march 18th. The details aren't in but we'll keep you posted as they develop. Peace.

Top Bottom